Author Topic: fs2_open 3.3  (Read 27807 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I just committed my ballistic HUD modification - this allows space for the extra ammo count characteristic of ballistic weapons.  However, it also requires new HUD graphics.  I have them, but how do I distribute them?  Should I put them on CVS with everything else, or should I forward them to somebody to put on the FSSCP website?

Just FYI, I included a fail-safe that defaults to the original primary weapon graphics if the updated ones aren't there.

Offline Inquisitor

How big are they? Email me, we'll figure it out.
No signature.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Just 2K.  I've emailed you. :)

EDIT: The new HUD graphics are only used on fighters that are carrying ballistic primaries.  If you're not flying a fighter with ballistic primaries, the original graphics are used.  And the new graphics are almost identical to the old ones, except that they now have room for primary ammo (so it doesn't overlap the border).
« Last Edit: December 19, 2002, 02:38:57 pm by 561 »

Offline Inquisitor

Probably just stick these up as a seperate download on warpcore then. Have to pull together your little guide on how to enable ballistic weapons and put that with it.
No signature.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
K.  Do I get FTP access? ;7 (Did you set that up when you set up my VWatch profile?)