Author Topic: The Sequel, Take 2  (Read 66070 times)

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Well what can I say... :lol: :lol: :drevil: ;7 :lol:
Habeeb it...

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
:lol: great stuff as always UT!:D
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Originally posted by Turnsky
The KGB will get you for this, Comrade:p
The Komputer Graphics Bureau? ;)

FYI, Turnsky's done a version of moi.  And I've done a model of the weapon slung across my back there.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
Originally posted by Shrike

:lol:
Something like that... :p

FYI, Turnsky's done a version of moi. And I've done a model of the weapon slung across my back there.

Wait till you see KT
:thepimp:
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?

FYI, Turnsky's done a version of moi.  And I've done a model of the weapon slung across my back there.

w00t! A very nice power weapon if you ask me ;) ( no saves! warhammer 40000 players will understand what I mean ;) )
SCREW CANON!

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Hey! p1mp your wares elsewhere :D

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Ta-da! C'mon, say it: You love me :D

INT. Unknown Location. Day.

All is hidden in shadow. A small figure can be seen lying on a bed, in sillghouette, held down by metal restraints. A heartbeet monitor

beeps in the background. The figure sits up a little and looks around. He lays back down on the bed, and wriggles around a bit. He produces

from his sleeve a small, metallic object, holding it up. We cut up to it and the hand, as it moves it's way down and begins to jiggle the

locks loose. He frees one hand, and works on the other, methodically moving from restraint to restraint, until he's completely free. He

stands up, dresses in a large coat, and walks out. We fade to:

INT. Forum Trash Disposal Area. Day

We open to a wide-view mass of machinery and refuse, piled high. Large cranes are chomping into gigantic masses of scrap metal, pieces

falling off as it does so. We move in closer, and zero in on a tight and nervous group, about 20 strong, hiding behind some large machines.

They are nervously looking abou,t trying to see if anyone is watching them. They are talking in hushed, hurried voices.

Voice 1: Where is he?! He should've been here by now!

Voice 2: Does anyone even know who this schmuck is?

Voice 3: I have no ****ing clue, look, it's getting late, people are gonna start getting---

He is interrupted as a trenchcoated figure steps out of the shadows.

Figure: People are going to what? Get suspicious? No one will even have a hint of your being gone.

Voice 1: Oh yea? How can you be so sure?!

Figure: Because...(he steps out of the shadows to reveal...Styxx)...I told them not to.

Voice 3: HOLY ****! HE'S AN ADMIN! RUN!

One of the figures tries to run away, but Styxx reaches out and grabs him by his collar, effortlessly pulling him to the floor with a loud

thud.

Voice 3: Oh ****, oh ****, look man, I thought this was a...a...a meeting for...uhh....PETA!

Styxx throws his head back and laughs loudly.

Styxx: FOOL! Who do you think CALLED this meeting!

A murmur goes up from the assembely.

Styxx: Exactly....Now that I have your...attention....

He lets the man up, who immediatley dusts himself off, and takes his place at the back of the group.

Stxx:...I can begin the assembely. As you all know, we have a new admin.

A chorus of nods and grunts go up.

Stxx: However, what you do not know is what exactly he's doing here.

Voice 2: Ain't he just a normal admin?

Styxx shoots him a look. The man shuts up immediatley, and cowers behind a taller man, who looks down and sighs.

Stxx: Yes and no, my friend, yes and no. For, you see, he...distastes the current rule of this forum. He wishes for it to become what

it truly should be: a forum to be ruled with an iron fist! A staging platform, for the eventual takeover of the Relic Bulletin Board, the

Volitionwatch Board, all those who celebrate freedom of speech shall be returned to their place! The forums of the world will fall to our

mighty power! Once the incredible weapons of this forum are under his control! This, my friends, IS THE PLAN! NO ONE SHALL OPPOSE US!

A cheer goes up from the crowd, from all except one. A smallish figure in stature, covered with a large cloak, face hidden in shadow, he

hurridly turns away. We follow him with the camera, as he moves away quickly and quietly farther and farther from the group.. Suddenly, he

bumps into the barrel-sized chest of a larger forum member. He grabs the smaller member by the shoulders, and leads him back to Stxx.

Styxx: Well, well, well! What do we have here?

Big Member: A spy, sir. I caught him trying to flee.

Small Figure: No! I wasn't! I was merely trying to spread the word of these great findings to other loyalists! I wish only to serve the great

one, sir!

Stxx: Well, let's just see who you are, then.

He reaches out, and the figure pulls away a little distance, but then cooperates. As Stxx pulls back the hood, he is revealed to

be....Tiara.

Stxx: Hmph. I guess that brain-chip really did rewire you. But how do I know I can trust you?

Tiara reaches down into her cloak, and withdraws a small communicator, with a large, flashing red button, covered with a thick piece of

glass.

Tiara: One press of this button, and thirty armed thugs and several admins will come running.

She tosses it on the ground, and pulls out a pistol. She fires it at the communicator, blasting it to pieces. She holds the gun up, and

blows across the barrel, smiling sexily at Styxx.

Tiara: Does that ease your fears, hon?

Styxx: (Catches the hint) Yesss...I will arrange for an immediate pardon for you from the hospital wing. Go now, before they realise you're

gone.

Tiara winks and walks off towards the door. We cut back to Stxx, a faint smile curling up at the corners of his lips. We fade to black

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
great, like it....
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Anaz

THE PLAN FINALLY REVEALED! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

I like.
Arrr. I'm a pirate.

AotD, DatDB, TVWP, LM. Ph34r.

You WILL go to warpstorm...

Indeed...I like aswell!

Can I make another appearance...again?

Cor

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
didn't I kill you? ;) :D

*bump, for all those who didn't read the new part yet*

shouldn't i notice that Tiara is gone?

and honestly, if any admin would start a revolution, it should be comrade Shrike, not Styxx.

no offence, to none of you.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
Heh! :yes: Great this has started up again! Good stuff. :D
I have returned... Again...

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Hey, I'm in there! Fun stuff. :D
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
bah, that's probably not the real you :p( that or you have a Chip™, and you're a loser :D )
SCREW CANON!

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
EDIT: Bah, I spoiled something, N/M ;)

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Venom
bah, that's probably not the real you :p( that or you have a Chip™, and you're a loser :D )

The thing is, I'll be taking over everything in the end. ;)
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
you should have the SCP develop new stuff to save the day ;):thepimp:
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline neo_hermes

• MmmmmmNode!
  • What the hell are you lookin at?
good stuff UT
:nod:
Hell has no fury like an0n...
killing threads is...well, what i do best.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
*waits patiently for the revelation of the Cloaked Figure's identity*
*waits patiently for his inclusion in the story*
*waits patiently for the two to coincide*
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...