Author Topic: The Sequel, Take 2  (Read 65645 times)

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
Good stuff as always! :yes:
I have returned... Again...

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Who are these people?  I'm not even registered at the Relic forums.  :p
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Anaz

we must have a scene with jeeves and a large automatic weapon
:nervous:
Arrr. I'm a pirate.

AotD, DatDB, TVWP, LM. Ph34r.

You WILL go to warpstorm...

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
I want more parts.
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Originally posted by Anaz
we must have a scene with jeeves and a large automatic weapon
:nervous:

I already see him defending the the shiny array:D
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Lol. I remember jeeves, altho in a very indistinct way :\

Anyway, hrm, edited the second to last line in the last part. Important, and I forgot it.

Lastly, I'm kinda sick, and I don't have any writing cojos right now, so no other story, altho I (and hopefully you) really am gonna have fun with the next section :)

Lastly, 2 things: admins, could you sticky this? I'm afraid it's gonna drop right off the front page, and be lost forever :(

and, two, think this is news-worthy? or no? (that I'm continuing writing it, I mean).

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
Can't wait for more :D
And yes, i'd say its news worthy.
(wonders if he can write a bit of this like trashman did) :D
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline Windrunner

• The Hammer.
thread stuck. And UT if you want to post news about submit it on the frontpage. its simple as that.
Staffmember: Hard Light Productions
I said a lot of things.  Some of them were even true. - Aldo_14

Offline TheCelestialOne

• Man of Exceptional Taste
"I also like to stomp my enemies, incite rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening my battle aura."

~Supporter of the The Babylon Project~

Like Babylon 5? Like Star Trek? Like science fiction? Go HERE

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Sorry this took so long. I'm sick, and my writing skills aren't quite up to snuff lately :(

INT. Hard Light Communications Center. Day.

We open to see the usual consoles. Large windows surround the entire room. We can see the vastness of the Hard Light station below us. We cut to TRASHMAN, sitting in front of a communications console. A large pair of headphones is on his head, and he's studying the console intently. Suddenly, he puts his hand up to one of his ears, pressing one of the headphones closer. He listens for a couple seconds, then looks at the console. A stream of text is going down the screen. We cut to a close-up of his console, from a side view. He hits a few buttons, and we cut to:

INT. wEvil's (formerly Cloaked Figure's) quarters. Day.

We open to see a room, still completely dark. Faintly, we can see the red glow of wEvil's eyes, but not more, until a computer screen screeb suddenly flairs into being. Flickering for a few times as it warms up, it eventually provides a steady blue glow in the room. wEvil's eyes snap open fully, and he gets up to go to the computer screen. Sitting down in the chair, a small image of TRASHMAN appears on the screen. There is a slight delay between the two computers, and his image refreshes after every other frame or so.

wEvil: What?

Trashman: (Stumbles for a bit) Uhhh, sir. You asked me to report to you if we recieved any messages from the Relic boards?

wEvil: Yes, aaand?

Trashman: Umm...well, we, uh, did, sir. I'll send it to you know.

TRASHMAN looks down from his image his console. He types a few things in, and suddenly another window pops up, right next to his image on wEvil's computer.

Trashman: Here you are, sir.

wEvil doesn't answer. He reads the message for a few seconds. He chuckles.

wEvil: Sooo...the Relic Forums choose not to get involved, eh? Excellent. Trashman!

Trashman: Yes, sir?

wEvil: Send a communication to all forces. Begin preperation for the attacks.

Trashman: Yes, sir!

He salutes, and his image cuts out. The computer screen turns off. wEvil turns around in the now pitch-black room, and all we can see are his bright red eyes, bobbing up and down as he laughs a long, evil laugh. We fade to:

just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline TheCelestialOne

• Man of Exceptional Taste
"I also like to stomp my enemies, incite rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening my battle aura."

~Supporter of the The Babylon Project~

Like Babylon 5? Like Star Trek? Like science fiction? Go HERE

Offline Odyssey

• Stormrider
[color=cc9900]Excellent, as always.
If you'd like, UT, I can proofread the whole lot if it's in a document.[/color]

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Yes Sir!:D

I hate beeing on the bad guys side...I would rather blow my brais out that be bad...I could never do it...not even in games.. I was allways a goody-do-gooder!:lol:
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
There's something wrong with the movie.

I dunno what it is, but I just came to the realization that I don't like it. Too generic.

Thoughts on this?

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
it may be a bit generic... but the fact that you are using the forum members as characters and the forums itself as places does make it unique.
Habeeb it...

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
I think the problem lies in the main characters; there's so many people, and so many of them are only making cameo appearances, that it becomes difficult to pick out any real character development.  Not that character development is necessarily lacking, it's just scattered and somewhat disjoined.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Don't forget to put me back in:D

I am somewere in the earlyer parts of the sequel but not here do i still play a role?:D
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
good stuff as always! :yes:
I have returned... Again...

Relic...Forums...Hot damn! Me just registered a few days ago!

I'll find a way for them to help us out...

*engages forum to forum tele-transportation device*

Cor