Author Topic: TBP Base 3.0 and Earth-Minbari War released  (Read 36389 times)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
TBP Base 3.0 and Earth-Minbari War released
Originally posted by Bester

I am NOT going to the Tech Room first. First, as always, I am going to Campaign - but getting still no result from actions I am performing. I've read your previous instructions carefully and applied it at practice. :eek2:

You won't see campaign missions in the tech room unless you have already played them via the continue option  or have added -allslev to your command line in the launcher.

This isn't a bug. It's a feature present from FS2 retail to prevent you from starting a new campaign and being able to play the missions in any order you wanted. :D
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
oooh, n00b alert. :D hey, Mr. Fury, could you put the TBP files in separate downloads?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Bester

Thanks to all. The problem was solved very easy. My LCD monitor had a poor brightness setup and some sunblicks. I just didn't see the name of campaign ... Just a little question about it: why is the name of EMW contains "demo" ?

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Because it's a demo campaign from R1.

I found a little buggy :
:mad2: )
Expect the best. Be prepared for the worst.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
I thought I fixed that already....

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
:lol: double treason.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
now that i have DSL i can finally download this SOB. I can also voice act for you guys if you like.

I've converted two missions  from the Earth Minbari War demo ("Screams from the Dark" and "Battle of the Line Part 2") into coop multiplayer missions. Both missions are for 4 players max and both were made by IceFire.  

You can download them from HERE

Have Fun! ;)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 05:57:09 am by 1488 »
Expect the best. Be prepared for the worst.

Offline starfox

"t is not an issue with firing beams, we have already done that with Nials. The problem is that fs2_open does not support three primary weapons, it's as simple as that."

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,30897.0.html

Ithink they do by now, or does TBP weapons require different kind of build to work correctly ?
Rig:
A8N-SLI Premium
AMD 64 X2 4200+
GF 7950 GT
X-FI ExtremeMusic
HEC 550W
2 Gt RAM
Win XP

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
Originally posted by Psychoo
I've converted two missions  from the Earth Minbari War demo ("Screams from the Dark" and "Battle of the Line Part 2") into coop multiplayer missions. Both missions are for 4 players max and both were made by IceFire.  

You can download them from HERE

Have Fun! ;)

*downloads*

Now only if there would be people playing online.. Although I suck big time when playing against humans.. :nervous:
No surrender, no retreat.