Author Topic: Archived CVS Builds thread  (Read 38069 times)

Offline eiszo

I feel really stupid...but how and where do I do that? ( ingame during a mission or in the hall, or...)

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
In the launcher under "custom flags" before you start the game.  Missions will then be available through the techroom's "campaign mission" section.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline redmenace

Updated!
CVS as of 9/22/05
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline redmenace

Originally posted by eiszo
I feel really stupid...but how and where do I do that? ( ingame during a mission or in the hall, or...)
Is your issue resolved?
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline eiszo

Yes, with a new pilot the mission goes well. Trying to go on with the campaign with my original pilot is still not possible. One way or another I only can choose between hornets and tempest.

Offline redmenace

Updated!
CVS as of 9/24/05
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline redmenace

Updated!
CVS as of 9/25/05

Some Important Comments:
  • Improvements to how species are handled. Ask Goober.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline Fenrir

• ?
The download for the OpenAL library seems to be dead... anyone else care to verify?

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
http://developer.creative.com/landing.asp?cat=1&sbcat=31&top=38

Or go to www.openal.org and check the 'Downloads' section for Installers if you have an NVIDIA chipset, or Mac OS X.
-C

Offline eiszo

Using the 25/09 build I can't start the game. This did not happen for quit some time now. I get the windows screen that microsoft wants to report a error. The former 09 buids worked all well. I don't know what changed.

Offline Wanderer

• Wiki Warrior
  • Mostly harmless
I got a 'failed to read flag file' error with 25/9 build. I have devil.dll, ilu.dll and ilut.dll present at the FS2 folder (wasn't this error connected to these files?).
Do not meddle in the affairs of coders for they are soggy and hard to light

Offline redmenace

its all goobers fault...
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline CaptJosh

Tried today's build. It wouldn't finish loading. Got the following error from the debug:

Assert: Num_asteroid_types < Total_asteroid_types
File: c:\fs2_open\code\asteroid\asteroid.cpp
Line: 2082
[This filename points to the location of a file on the computer that built this executable]

Call stack:
------------------------------------------------------------------
    asteroid_init()    game_init()    WinMainSub()    WinMain()    WinMainCRTStartup()    kernel32.dll 7c816d4f()
------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I have the 3.6.6 VPs from the SCP download page.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 12:14:28 pm by 2993 »
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Online Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by redmenace
its all goobers fault...
Redmenace, I told you not to post any more CVS builds until I got everything fixed. :rolleyes:

Offline redmenace

lol you said you would have it fixed in a few hours. and the 24th build was already up when I talked to you. That is why I link a 9/22 aswell.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline CaptJosh

I think you mean 25th
CaptJosh

Offline redmenace

no when I posted a 9/24 I added the 9/22 after the fact. When 9/25 came I posted a 9/25 build and removed both 9/22 and 9/24 from the post.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 03:03:34 pm by 887 »
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline CaptJosh

This is what I get for not keeping track of this even while I was busy helping debug another game...Doh!
CaptJosh

Offline Fenrir

• ?
Originally posted by WMCoolmon
http://developer.creative.com/landing.asp?cat=1&sbcat=31&top=38

Or go to www.openal.org and check the 'Downloads' section for Installers if you have an NVIDIA chipset, or Mac OS X.

The first link just links back to the dead link, and the second one isn't an option since I don't have an Nvidia card or am running OSX, but thanks anyway. The link'll probably be fixed sometime.

Offline redmenace

the original was not dead for me. it went to a page that contained info about open AL and a DL link.
              -Frederic Bastiat