Author Topic: IT'S DESTROYED!!!  (Read 51343 times)

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT

Originally posted by Setekh:
By all means - actually, I'm kind of curious, as a lot of the information that we're getting is - well - not quite right. Please, do.

(NB. If anyone does object, we can simply remove it later.)

I agree whit it always can be removed.Here are some pictures.

A map whit the times of the crashes.

This shows how the plane was rammed in to the pentagon.

This shows the ruble and dust after the WTC has collapsed.

This is not the whole map but it will do for now.Again just like in the pentagon how the planes crashed into the towers and where.Ill see if i can get the other part up.I havent posted any pics of explosions i don't want to show these they are hart breaking.I only post them whit permission from the staff and from everyone els that want to know or see.
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Pez

Here is some info on why the buildings collapsed (haven't read it through yet)
 http://mirror.pacific.net.au/wtc/usyd/

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Nice therie about why it collapsed.I have curently about 40 pics and some maps,and a timeline chart but that is out of date now.But i have seen the names off people that have died in the pane and the worst is that there was 1 child that was 2 years old and one that was 4 years old
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Jabu

• One of our many cases
This morning, our time, the radio told it's version of the casualties.

About 50 000 dead in the WTC, about 800 firefighters dead, another 800 in the planes, and another 800 in the Pentagon, and over 100 cops.

I personally don't buy these figures, all the groups of 800 are just too coincidental.

EDIT. Reading CNN, those figures were greatly exaggerated. About 300 firefighters, 78 police officers, between 100-800 people at the Pentagon, 266 people on the planes, and an undetermined amount of thousands in the WTC itself.

[This message has been edited by Jabu (edited 09-12-2001).]

Offline Pez

Originally posted by Jabu:
This morning, our time, the radio told it's version of the casualties.

About 50 000 dead in the WTC, about 800 firefighters dead, another 800 in the planes, and another 800 in the Pentagon, and over 100 cops.

I personally don't buy these figures, all the groups of 800 are just too coincidental.

"--- FLIGHT INFORMATION ---

-United Airlines-

Flight 175 ... Boeing 767 ... Boston to LAX
56 passengers, 7 flight attendants, 2 pilots
plane down - crashed into the South Tower of World Trade Center

Flight 93 ... Boeing 757 ... Newark to SF
38 passengers, 5 flight attendants, 2 pilots
plane down - Pennsylvania - 80 miles SE of Pittsburgh
Somerset County Airport
info from The Washington Post:
plane crashed in western Pennsylvania
north of the Somerset County Airport, near Jennerstown
aviation officials speculate that they may have tried
to steer plane to a Washington-area target but
"encountered strong resistance from the flight crew"

United Airlines total 110 victims

-American Airlines-

Flight 11 ... Boeing 767 ...  Boston to Los Angeles
81 passengers, 9 flight attendants, 2 pilots
plane down - crashed into North Tower of World Trade Center

Flight 77 ... Boeing 757 ... Washington Dulles to Los Angeles
58 passengers, 4 flight attendants, 2 pilots
crashed into the Pentagon in Washington DC

American Airlines total 156 victims"

According to this the victims in the flyplane crashes are 266.

"VICTIM INFO :

300+ NYC firefighters are confirmed missing or deceased
Deputy Chief and Chief of NYC Fire Department are confirmed among the victims

85+ police officers missing in NYC

reports speculating that 100-800 people are missing or deceased at the Pentagon

1000 confirmed hospitalized : bodies continue to be discovered

Reports are comming in that people are alive in the basement of the WTC."

I got the info from this site:
 http://www.dal.net/wtc/

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Remember what happened in the lynching of the 2 Israeli reserve soilders in Ramallah months ago? How that French news agency apologized for getting the PA in trouble by showing the video of the lynching? Well, it's happening again.

------------------
"He who laughs last thinks slowest."
"Just becase you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
"To err is human; to really screw up you need a computer."
Creator of the Sandvich Bar, the CapShip Turret Upgrade, the Complete FS2 Ship List and the System Backgrounds List (all available from the site)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
...I just can't believe all this. I'm not shocked, I just haven't been hit by it all yet. It's inconceivable.
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Jabu

• One of our many cases
It took me about 23 hours to really grasp the situation. Right now I'm having a hard time breathing.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Originally posted by sandwich:
Remember what happened in the lynching of the 2 Israeli reserve soilders in Ramallah months ago? How that French news agency apologized for getting the PA in trouble by showing the video of the lynching? Well, it's happening again.

Scum.  No other words for the kind of person who could celebrate the deaths of hundreds of innocents.

Hopefully the world can regain some sort of sanity in the following days, and find the bastards that were responsible.... personally, I hope they go for the broad sword approach and go after every terrorist organisation, regardless of responsibility.

Offline Jabu

• One of our many cases
There will be war. There will be bombs flying about. There will be death. There will be destruction. The death toll will double before all this is over.

Or not, it all depends.

Offline Xelion

• In the Ether
At this stage there is yet to be determined a way to resolve the current conflict within the international community. But the Hi-jackers were highly prepared and from what i can tell there is something the FBI and government agencies etc are keeping from us. Think about if there are over 200 passengers on one jet and only 5 Hi-jackers on it then how the hell can 5 hi-jackers take on so many people with a bunch of knives and paper box cutters. Wouldn’t they know what is happening, hey okay from what I know they said they had a bomb but can’t some one tell if there going to die from the way the hi-jackers are threatening them. People even called and said they would die. Well will know soon enough what’s going to happen.

May God help us all.
Because if WW3 ever started were surely going to pay the price

Max

Offline QXMX

This is outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!  They will find those bastards who did this, and when they do, there'll be hell to pay!!!

------------------
.....File not found....please enter password

Webmaster of Subspace Zero

Co-Creator, GroundZero
ICQ# 117983680

Offline joek

• Heh heh... not funny.
    • http://www.joek.com/
Who else is on our side? I've heard Britain and Russia... and I've heard that Singapore called what happened an outrage... and Tokyo shut down their stock exchanges also... that's four... who else is on our side?

And who else is in the nuclear club? Of course Russia, and they're already on our side. What about China? They're nuclear, are they on our side? Doesn't India also have nukes? Who would us "allies" be threatened by (via nukes) if we retaliated with nukes? (I'd like to know if we should go live with my wife's family in Trinidad and Tobago).

Joe.
No, he's not back for real, just popping his head in to say "hello" while on break from classes.

Offline joek

• Heh heh... not funny.
    • http://www.joek.com/
Speaking of pictures... I think this makes a nice sentiment (found it at Yahoo):

They may attack us in autrocious ways... but we still stand united.

Joe.
No, he's not back for real, just popping his head in to say "hello" while on break from classes.

Hmmm...has anyone noticed this? A dude in another board thought this:

Hijacked planes:
11=11th
93=9+3=12th
175=1+7+5=13th
77=7+7=14th

I REALLY hope that this is just a coincidence...

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Originally posted by Eternal One:
Hmmm...has anyone noticed this? A dude in another board thought this:

Hijacked planes:
11=11th
93=9+3=12th
175=1+7+5=13th
77=7+7=14th

I REALLY hope that this is just a coincidence...

They're not that clever or resourceful, thank god.  I think ll the Armageddon / Nostradamus references are way off....

Remember that it's not an army we're (the free democratic world) facing - simply a collection of determined and evil maniacs....

Offline Pez

Originally posted by joek:

And who else is in the nuclear club? Of course Russia, and they're already on our side. What about China? They're nuclear, are they on our side? Doesn't India also have nukes? Who would us "allies" be threatened by (via nukes) if we retaliated with nukes? (I'd like to know if we should go live with my wife's family in Trinidad and Tobago).

Joe.

India and North Korea (atleast they suspect it) have nukes.

Pez

Offline ^Graff

The people with nukes are USA, Britain, France, possibly Israel(as a gift from the US) Russia, Korea, China, India, and Pakistan.

We may have to worry about the last four, but if either India or Pakistan takes sides, the other one will take the other side, so that makes three possible countries to worry about.
Originally posted by Anduril:
Dang, Graff, you good.  :)

Offline Eishtmo

• The one and only
  • The One and Only
    • http://www.angelfire.com/games2/fsarchive/index.html
It's Gone:

See Portal of Evil News for more.  Do it now.

------------------
Visit Warpstorm.  Do it now.

---------

I know there is a method, but all I see is madness.
Warpstorm  Bringing Disorder to Chaos, And Eventually We'll Get It Right.

---------

I know there is a method, but all I see is madness.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!

Originally posted by joek:
Who else is on our side? I've heard Britain and Russia... and I've heard that Singapore called what happened an outrage... and Tokyo shut down their stock exchanges also... that's four... who else is on our side?

Joe.

With the chummy new relationship Howard and Bush seem to have created, you can bet Australia will help...not that we can do an awful lot the way our military budget is right now, but we'll be there.

------------------
'Reality is the Playground for the unimaginative'

Member of the Tema Al Diablo creation team.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp