Author Topic: IT'S DESTROYED!!!  (Read 51342 times)

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
First tower collapseing.

A map of some of the other WTC buildings.AS far as i know Builing 7 has collapsed it was 47 story high building.Building 5 on the map was on fire and also the posibilty of collaps.

Second plane.

Collapsing

Explosion from the second plane.

And ik hope that Snipes is ok.Please post dude.

------------------

------------------
                          [email protected]                        Staff member of
SOC Inferno,
can you defeat
the shivans?  
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
Gost of the past
iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

I have no need for pictures, i was just about in the middle of it, and i tell you all, that i saw more bodies than anyone has to in real life. The skyline here will be for ever changed and prioties, such as mine are shifted. But i hope for the best for all those who still are in horror and pain. Seeing this first hand was like watching a movie, didn't really set in until they cornered of Manhattan and i could'nt get home for several hours. I just hope they find the bastereds reaponsable.

This one goes out to all you bastards celebrating this right now.  I took this from YOUR OWN HOLY F****** WRITINGS!!! so sit back and ENJOY MOTHER F******!!!

"My anger [with you] is not yet appeased,
and my hand is still upraised.

He lifts up a banner for distant nations,
he whistles for those at the ends of the earth.

Here they come, swiftly and speedily!
Not one of them grows tired or stumbles,
not one slumbers or sleeps;
not a belt is loosened at the waiste,
not a sandal thong is broken.

Their arrows are sharp,
all thier bows are strung;
thier horses' hoofs are like flint,
thier chariot wheels like a whirlwind.

Thier roar is like that of the lion,
they roar like young lions;
they growl as they seize thier prey and carry it off for no one to rescue.

In that day they will roar over it like the roaring of the sea.

And if one looks at the land he will see darkness and distress;
even the light will be darkened by the clouds..."

We are coming for you, and no prayer or appeasement will save you now...

[This message has been edited by jonskowitz (edited 09-12-2001).]
I told you that It would be done by November, well, mostly anyway...

I'm working on something new... shhhhh, it's a seceret.

So nobody has been able to get in contact with Snipes...  

seriously...  me & Thunder want to know...

------------------
Temporal Mechanics
What does Kazan use for birth control?
His personality!

- Ace

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

Originally posted by joek:
Who else is on our side? I've heard Britain and Russia... and I've heard that Singapore called what happened an outrage... and Tokyo shut down their stock exchanges also... that's four... who else is on our side?

Israel has had t-shirts for sale for many many years in our tourist traps in the center of town, that say:
"Don't worry, America! Israel is behind you."

Originally posted by ^Graff:
The people with nukes are USA, Britain, France, possibly Israel(as a gift from the US) Russia, Korea, China, India, and Pakistan.

Israel's nukes, while not officially recognized, are widely known to exist. We have developed the nukes AFAIK on our own, perhaps with the help of scientists from the US who moved to Israel.

------------------
America, stand assured that Israel truly understands what you are going through.

"He who laughs last thinks slowest."
"Just becase you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
"To err is human; to really screw up you need a computer."
Creator of the Sandvich Bar, the CapShip Turret Upgrade, the Complete FS2 Ship List and the System Backgrounds List (all available from the site)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Pez

The weird thing with this is when I saw everything on TV the first time I felt totally numb and paralyzed (maybe thats the same thing?). Now when I see the plane hit the WTC tower and when the towers collapse, it just feels so unreal. And I can't imagine how you americans feels...

Pez

Offline Dr.Zer0

• Got Knossos?
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/knossos/
Well look at my letest news thingy...
"9/11/01 Dr.Zer0 - Well meny of you alredy of heard about the attack on the WTC and the Pentagon, well since that I made a littel pic using a pic from the attack and CS models and made a littel render thingy here, sorry if it offends any of you but dont take it too hard Im saddend and scarred about it too(being that I live 4 miles from a NSA building thats in Washington DC)                    "

------------------
Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes):
YAAH! DEATH TO OATMEAL!
------------------
Head Campaign Manager in Knossos Campaign
------------------
"You have been overloaded with knowlage my young friend" -  untouchable
------------------
"When you mess with a doctor, you mess with evil forces" - The Brak show

[This message has been edited by Dr.Zer0 (edited 09-12-2001).]
Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes):
My powerful brain in unraveling the myseries of the universe.
------------------
Its all fun and games until you hit the ground
------------------
Visit my site if you play TFC and hate the way it is
custom-tfc.co.uk
[/i]

I may not be an American, but when I see the video footage of those planes diving into the buildings it really turns my stomach upside down.
It is said, that in every age there is one singular event that forever changes the world around us.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

Originally posted by jonskowitz:
This one goes out to all you bastards celebrating this right now.  I took this from YOUR OWN HOLY F****** WRITINGS!!! so sit back and ENJOY MOTHER F******!!!
  We are coming for you, and no prayer or appeasement will save you now...

Where is all that from, the Koran?

------------------
America, stand assured that Israel truly understands what you are going through.

Creator of the Sandvich Bar, the CapShip Turret Upgrade, the Complete FS2 Ship List and the System Backgrounds List (all available from the site)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Actually, it's from Isiah.  But seeing how 90% of the Koran is copied (nearly verbatum) from the bible (old testament) I figured it's a safe bet that it's in thier books too.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

Originally posted by Griffon UK:
So nobody has been able to get in contact with Snipes...  

seriously...  me & Thunder want to know...

I emailed him about 6 hours ago; no answer yet. However, he is supposedly in the process of moving from NYC to Florida, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's out of the loop for a while...

EDIT: I do know his real name, so if anyone knows abotu a comprehensive list of survivors, post the link.

------------------

[This message has been edited by sandwich (edited 09-12-2001).]

This is the best I could do, I pray you do not find him on it...
 http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/12/victims.list.ap/

Expect to have trouble getting to it, there (understandably) seems to be a lot of activity there.

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
  Be warned... some religious stuff below  

What countries have to deal with this??? Lets see, Israel(24/7) and now it's starting in America. The reason of hating America is completely fake...an excuse. Lets see... Israel have Jews(God's people), and they have to deal with this kind of thing every day. America has a large(_very_ large) portion of Christians. Have any other religions other than Christianity been persecuted??? Don't think so...  face it, Satan is just trying to get at the Christians/God's people.

------------------
    -Director of the staff of Hidden Terror.
    -WebMaster of Imperial Productions

The fear always controls our attitude, let us fear no more!

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net

Originally posted by RKIF-DragonClaw:
Christians/God's people.

keep your religious arrogance out of this thread

[arrogance in calling yourselves "God's people"]
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Offline Unidan

• http://unidan.stickserv.net/
I'm sure he wasn't on there. None of the planes left from New York, and none were heading to florida.
I'll think of a siggie later..

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
I know it was a terrible act, but I hope the U.S. Gov't keeps its cool and doesnt bomb the ****  out of Afganistan(or any other country for that matter) on weak evidence, or assumptions...
The people in the country are innocent, its the people responsible who should be punished, not them and everyone around them...
And they shouldnt be killed either, because that makes us just as bad as. Find them and bring them before a judge, have them sent to a gulag or something. I would much rather die than go to a prison camp for the rest of my life...

------------------
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

[This message has been edited by Thorn (edited 09-12-2001).]

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot

Originally posted by Kazan:

keep your religious arrogance out of this thread

[arrogance in calling yourselves "God's people"]

The Bible calls Jews as God's people... and you can think what you want about religious stuff, think what you want even. I don't care... it's not very hard to ignore people.

------------------
    -Director of the staff of Hidden Terror.
    -WebMaster of Imperial Productions

The fear always controls our attitude, let us fear no more!

Offline Top Gun

Originally posted by RKIF-DragonClaw:
 Be warned... some religious stuff below  

What countries have to deal with this??? Lets see, Israel(24/7) and now it's starting in America. The reason of hating America is completely fake...an excuse. Lets see... Israel have Jews(God's people), and they have to deal with this kind of thing every day. America has a large(_very_ large) portion of Christians. Have any other religions other than Christianity been persecuted??? Don't think so...  face it, Satan is just trying to get at the Christians/God's people.

I think this is hardly the time otr the place to start this.

Offline joek

• Heh heh... not funny.
    • http://www.joek.com/

Originally posted by Unidan:
I'm sure he wasn't on there. None of the planes left from New York, and none were heading to florida.

Yeah... so he's probably just stuck at some airport with no internet access when all the planes were grounded...  Let's hope so.

Joe.

No, he's not back for real, just popping his head in to say "hello" while on break from classes.

Cool it Kazan, He's entitled to his own opinion.

Truth is this attack very well may have been motivated by political reasons.  Not the first time religious faith has been invoked for secular reasons (read: Crusades).

***WARNING***
***More 'religious' stuff follows***

Besides that, the Christian church very well may have once been Satan's tool (Catholisism during the dark ages).  Those of you who believe in God might find it amusing that religion always seems to take a dark turn whenever it becomes a base for a secular government (Christianity in the dark ages, now Islam in our current time just to name a few).

If I'm not too far mistaken, Islam (or at least Mohammed) origionally preached for tolerance and acceptance for your fellow man.  I'm not too sure on when it changed but I think it was just prior to the 2nd Crusade (I think it was the cause of it in fact.)  Does anyone know for sure?