Author Topic: The Hard Light Productions Installation  (Read 121252 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Re: The Hard Light Productions Installation
must.... put..... sa..... to...... shame.....
:D
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline knn

I think the Shipyard should be much bigger... just look at those fighters, and now imagine an Orion next to them   ;7 :drevil:
btw, the Carl trap should be facing the elevator
"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man and let history make its own judgments." -- Zefram Cochrane

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
yea, i intended it to go on the other side of the lift, guess i shoulda put a full scale image there, just mirror the duct part and try to make the duct crossmembers lign up :D or just swap me with inferno there. besides i dont think the hyperintenegent shade of blue likes the noise.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
yea, i intended it to go on the other side of the lift, guess i shoulda put a full scale image there, just mirror the duct part and try to make the duct crossmembers lign up :D or just swap me with inferno there. besides i dont think the hyperintenegent shade of blue likes the noise.

It says it's vermillion about it.

Offline Kie99

"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline mr.WHO

Fixed Carl trap facing:

Offline knn

Isn't the brown line supposed to be the floor, giving the picture some pseudo-3d effect?
@kie: your text is very hard to read, but I can fix it (using Photoshop), if you don't mind
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 01:17:45 pm by knn »
"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man and let history make its own judgments." -- Zefram Cochrane

Offline Kie99

Please do.
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Made room for the hosted projects and added the TBP room plus a generic corridor. I also de-pixelated the fighterbay and added a cart (stolen from Sandwich), and I guess the whole fighterbay is "BAY 7" instead of numbering the individual racks.
The monkey room is still pixelated until the original bmp or png is posted.

Together:

« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 01:45:06 pm by Col. Fishguts »
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Made room for the hosted projects and added the TBP room plus a generic corridor. I also de-pixelated the fighterbay and added a cart (stolen from Sandwich), and I guess the whole fighterbay is "BAY 7" instead of numbering the individual racks.
The monkey room is still pixelated until the original bmp or png is posted.

I'll do what I can to post it as PNG in a bit. Though, if still uploads as a Jpg...well, I'll see what I can doo.
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline knn

If it doesn't work, try tinypic.com
Once you post it, I'll insert it into the whole pic and post it with my modifications to kie's part
Also, about modifications: I ended up fixing the ugly scaling errors in kie's part (Photoshop scaling with antialiasing FTW), not just the text. If you think I should not mess with someone else's work, please tell me so. As far as I'm concerned, I don't mind if someone modifies mine (to a reasonable extent)

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
@fishguts: I like the Shadow lurking beneath the stairs  :lol:
He and carl can roam the maintanace areas together  :)
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Ooh a box of spoo.... Hmm...
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Hmmm...SCP was already done...

Although...I might do something else...Dunno what yet...

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
In Col. Fishguts' station pic, I think my perseus got the tip of its left (our right) wing hacked off. Am I just seeing things? If not, hopefully someone can throw the original back over it.  :)

I am a revolutionary.

Offline knn

It did
I'll fix it and post it as soon as Jetmech posts his bit in PNG

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Waaaaaay ahead of you Knn. Fixed the wing while I was extending Carl's vents...

Plus, i've put in what will be Carl's "nest" inside the vents, something along the lines of where that little girl hid in 'Aliens'...

Also, it looks like the 'SCP, Trespassers will be shot' section was resized a bit, and the writing went to s***.

Offline knn

There:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 04:22:42 pm by knn »

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
The Derek Smart Center is in a really awkward place... maybe it should be moved up a level or something? That would make more vertical room too, and the elevator can be extended up a floor.
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.