Author Topic: The Hard Light Productions Installation  (Read 121260 times)

Offline Ford Prefect

• 8D
  • Intelligent Dasein
Re: The Hard Light Productions Installation
So has anyone actually tasted Bosch Beer or are we all just assuming it doesn't taste like piss?
"Mais est-ce qu'il ne vient jamais à l'idée de ces gens-là que je peux être 'artificiel' par nature?"  --Maurice Ravel

Offline Rott3

So has anyone actually tasted Bosch Beer or are we all just assuming it doesn't taste like piss?

It's probably the best beer in the world.
Bet ya can't stick it

Offline mr.WHO

lol.

BTW If we ever gonna do soething with space around station, here is a litle gift for SW TC mod :D

« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 02:21:21 pm by mr.WHO »

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Can we submit more than one section?

Offline mr.WHO

Dunno, I submitted two parts and interion decotational element (worker guy).

I must take some sleep, I wonder how it will be upgraded tomorrow :)

I hope that someone will fill my hangar bay. Herc mk.I or Medusa I bet (coz they are blocky and easy to do).
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 02:26:21 pm by mr.WHO »

Offline ToecrusherHammerjaw

• Trayus no more.
Wha....? Wh....?  :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw:  What did I trigger here?!?  I started a thread that got highlighted?!?!??  (Don't worry. It's not gonna go to my head, and I'm not going to remind people about it.)  Looks like that was my fifteen minutes.  If I knew how to use MS Paint effectively (go ahead, laugh at me), I would put my Zephyrus in there.  As it is, this is turning into something beautiful.  Keep it up, guys.  Can't wait to see what the finished product looks like!

No Shivan booth?! Discrimination, I say! :D

:lol: I second that statement.  And considering the mods around here, maybe stalls for Centauri, Minbari, Kilrathi, and whatever else.  :cool:

Beware the Hard Light monkeys ;)

Acceptable?
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
Can we submit more than one section?
Of course, I'm working on my second now. :nod:

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
more accurate population list:
Terrans- 3
Vasudans-5
Nake Vasudans-1
Terran skeleton-1
Shivans-1
Total-11
:D

That counting the maintainance dude in the lift working on the broken indoor Terran Knossos?
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
damn, when this gets to 1280x1024, i'm putting this as my new desktop :D :p
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
Yet again dudes, keep it in PNG format (MSPaint can save as png) and multiples of 50.

I need to work a bit more on the background but here's the primary generator.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
As I said on IM, VERY spiffy! :yes:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Yet again dudes, keep it in PNG format (MSPaint can save as png) and multiples of 50.

I tried to keep it as close as possible...I set the image to Save As PNG and I'm fairly certain it was 200x50 pixels when I saved it. Sorry.

EDIT: I think hostedimage.com changed it to jpg when I saved it, cuz I know for FACT I uploaded it as a PNG file.
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
I think the Grognards section should be in a cabin sneakily attached with sticky tape under the docked Volition Bravos ship......

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
In MSPaint use Image->Attributes to set the size exactly to multiples of 50.

Also, the fighterbay could use more racks and maintenance gear.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
I think we should keep the elevator as it originally was until we get more cells and then try to work out a sane floor plan. ;)

Don't forget to add your cell as well as the overall (your cell is more important at the mo. though).

Don't forget the arena!

Eddie Guerrero R.I.P. 1967-2005

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Also, the fighterbay could use more racks and maintenance gear.

On it.  :)
I am a revolutionary.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
I think we should keep the elevator as it originally was until we get more cells and then try to work out a sane floor plan. ;)

Don't forget to add your cell as well as the overall (your cell is more important at the mo. though).

Sane?  Sane?!

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Want to know what would be something of a fun challenge?

Model this floorplan on the basic design of an Arcadia installation :p