Author Topic: The Hard Light Productions Installation  (Read 121233 times)

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Re: The Hard Light Productions Installation
Here's my addition:

Added it in, although I think I got a jpg of the station... I re-saved it as a png, but my perseus my have to be re-added in to a png original station. *shrugs* Either way, here's both:

Herc Mk. 1 or Medusa would've been too easy.  :p

Didn't have time to add crates, people, maintainance equipment, mechanical arms, space doors?, etc to the hangar, so if someone else could pick that up, that'd be fantastic.  :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 10:30:04 pm by Ulala »
I am a revolutionary.

Offline Dark RevenantX

• anonymity —> animosity
Add the red and green beam cannons please.  We need them!  (Keep the little personal-sized one, though)

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
If you can't draw a Vasudan take a look at the fine example in the help desk and unceremoniously copy and paste it into your own image.

If ouy look closely you'll notice that those were in fact copy/pasted from the :headz: smilie
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Okay, somebody saved it in a JPEG format a while ago, leading to some bad compression (very visible when you zoom on MSPaint). Due to my extreme bordom, I got a PNG version from a few pages back and added in the various parts added after the JPEG conversion was made, so now we have a compression-free version to work off. Save in PNG format from now on, or Monkeys will eat your toes!

...And while I was at it, I filled in some spaces and fiddled with some supurfluous vents to add in some pipes. Without 'em, where would the stuff in the toilets go?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 05:30:35 am by Mefustae »

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
With the reactor added.

Good job Mefustae. :yes:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
holy bananas people, it's looking really slick :yes:

(gotta contribute myself too when I get back home... and if Lineage2 won't suck me into itself too actively again)
Habeeb it...

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Bloody 'ell. Guess what I was drawing last night but never bothered finishing.....

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
We need more space... HLP statio should be HUGE!
I have ideas for several sections at least, but van't make them right now..maby in a week or so :D
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
Okay, here are the plasma rifle racks that can only be opened by :v:.

Here's how it fits into standard corridors:

Someone else shall decide where to put these, I'm not gonna implement them all over other people's parts...  :nervous: If you feel that YOUR part could be a host to one GunRack(tm), just put it into there.

EDIT: Damnation. Just realized that the Volition face in those little locks looks like gray mickey mouse... :sigh: Oh well, so be it.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 07:44:01 am by Herra Tohtori »
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
By the looks of it, we'll need a second elevator, likely a VIP one, going up to the Admin CIC deck... sort of like that mundane little Control Tower-like thing on the Arcadia...

Offline mr.WHO

If there are elevator shafts then there should be an emergency staircase.

BTW new section "Disco Inferno" with lasers, floor light, disco ball and disco smoke :D

BTW2 whre is the nukes section?

No spacecrack, yet?

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Damnit, I wish I was good at drawing this kind of thing. I've some great ideas for it.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
its amazing how hard it is to draw one little tiny cell with the cheapest techniques possible. mine took about 2 and a half hours, but i cheated and used photoshop, for layering of course. i made sure all my dimentions were accurate too, right down to the spacing of the rivits :D
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Ok I did some minor adjustements to the V-room. Added a gun locker and ventilation shafts above the room. Nothing big at the moment.

And here's the updated V-room block.

mr.Who, if you don't like my updates to your V-room, you have all the rights to say so of course and I'll remove them :)
Habeeb it...

Offline mr.WHO

Gortef: I like it, cool stuff, as you said nothing big, but details are always welcome.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
yea gotta at least put in the carl trap, its freaking hallarious :D
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline mr.WHO

Your wish is our command :D  also I added disco inferno and maitenance worker lunch/tool bag.

BTW could someone redesign the shipyard so we could make a progress to the right ?

« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 01:02:43 pm by mr.WHO »

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
it occured to me, does it have to be hlp only, or should we get the whole of the community here. including game warder and others. also if everyone did a personal cell anc cells for all the projects weve worked on we could make this thing huge as the sa one. i want to make a cell for nukemod now. id like to see sells from tbp and bsg as well. it would be awesome.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline pyro-manic

• Flambé
Why not? Just have a mods compartment. The other fora could either be additional compartments, or perhaps separate stations, but linked by big umbilicals or something...
Any fool can pull a trigger...