Author Topic: Reimagining cap ships!  (Read 6850 times)

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reimagining cap ships!
Oki the title is pretty obvious. I wuld like if posible to reimagine the way ships would look in fs universe and theyr uses if the shivans would not of blasted the GTVA also GTA/PVN but rather helped them.

I know this is somewhat strange since it kinda of beats the whole storry but rather a "what if" posibilaty!
Die shivan die!!
Then jumps into his apple stealth pie and goes of to war.What a brave lad....what a brave lad say the ladies in red.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

This is Bunny . Copy  Bunny  into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Re: Reimagining cap ships!
Spikier.

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lool aldo! its not that simple. Well we would of had the sol node opened all this time and by the time Fs2 timeline 2367 i mean what would the direction of weaponry tech regarding weapons and subspace tech would of been. Since then the terrans would of had full acces to what 90% of theyr economical,industrial reaseaerch and development and so on and so forth capabilities. I mnea we have see how far they have gone in just 30+ years which time they also rebuilt theyr worlds so to speak. I mean we could see the GTVA streched all the way past the nebula and the second and third knossos.

Yah i know without the shivans there would of been no GTVA but nonetheless lets put that aside.

Also i would suspect the GTVA would of had beam weapons comparable in power to the shivan ones since welll how shall i put it theyre that good at stealing and adapting tech.
Die shivan die!!
Then jumps into his apple stealth pie and goes of to war.What a brave lad....what a brave lad say the ladies in red.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

This is Bunny . Copy  Bunny  into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
If the Shivans were that benevolent, they probably would have not developed beam weaponry.  Nor would the Ancients have been destroyed, so instead the GTA would have been annihilated by them thousands of years ago, and the Vasudans would probably be a slave race.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Heres an idea what if everyone in the universe was hippy'esqe and shared love and all that jazz. But made big guns anyway to shoot 'roids for fun :D
( out of nowhere ponders if the collossus could whoop unicron)
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmm got it i never said they were one big happy famili but rather what if the shivans hadent attacked the GTVA GTA PVN but rather took them under theyr wing. Hell no what be a slave race for the ancients blast them ....! i just wanted a imagination exercise ! oh well mi mistake!
Die shivan die!!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
Another imagination excersise, What if the Aincents are an offshoot of the shivans or vice-versa. But i digress, I reckon if the shivans "nursed" us for a while before going on their merry red glowing way. We would be either hard as a diamond coated nail dipped in Uber-Poison!!  Or.... So dependant on Shivan hand outs that we'de fade into a self defeating stupor.

Either way it would make for good TV.
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
say what?? why?? i mean i can see any posible reason for us depending so heavely on the shivans other then say some tech and stuff...
Die shivan die!!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
I reckon, as do most i believe that thew shivans are a collective or hive based society if not a shared conciousness, theyd probably imbue/instill it upon us as weel (Imagination exercise rember :nod:) ANyhoo thats my take, Its not the only take anyone fel free to add/comment/resuggest....
A humble opinion is given.
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well it wont exactly work because neither terrans nor vasudans are capable of a hive mind so to speak. Also i would imagine the architecture of the ships as well as the overall pourpose of the ships would change some what with the more ofensive attitude beeing transfered but i do believe that they will still be a lot more balanced then theyr shivan counterparts.

OffTopic: Ineed a ship by ship description of every ship in the game cap ships that is. I mean wht kind of weapos thy have how many and what are theyr enplacement on the ship itself. could someone help. I cant seem to find something this detailed.
Die shivan die!!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken