Author Topic: X-Wing  (Read 37925 times)

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter

wild berry pop tarts
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Somebody violated the x-wing! :sigh:
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Oh, get over it.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Violated in what way?
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

They graffiti'd it. Nooooooooooooooooo....
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
whooaa. Very very nice. :) All my nitpicks are about the textures... I'd like to see it with a little more tan coloring, a little more contrast in the hull as per the actual physical models, and Gold, Blue, and Gray color schemes as well as Red and Green.

I could do all this myself if you have a .PSD of the texture map.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
i'll be doing all the textures and color schemes myself, thanks

maybe when i start doing Rogue Squadron's Bacta War color schemes, i'll outsource you a couple of them.
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I know I shouldn't, but I'm a little bothered by how you have your cylinders set up. :nervous:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline brandx0

• The Angriest Angel.
    • Fate of the Galaxy: The Star Wars Conversion for Freespace
i'll be doing all the textures and color schemes myself, thanks

maybe when i start doing Rogue Squadron's Bacta War color schemes, i'll outsource you a couple of them.

I'll do a couple as well
Former Senior Modeler, Texturer and Content Moderator (retired), Fate of the Galaxy
"I love your wrong proportions--too long, no, wait, too short
I love you with a highly symbolic torpedo up the exhaust port"
-swashmebuckle's ode to the transport

Offline aurora_energy

• Adrift in the never ending void
its not bad...
you played sw3 on ds? they have a lot of the older ships in the multiplayer mode. they have several paintjobs which look cool. could go their for insparation.
Imagine awakening, and hearing the heartbeat of the galaxy for the first time.
It is like a cloud, a mist that drifts from living creature to creature, set in motion by currents and eddies.
It is the eye of the storm, the passions of all living things turned into energy, into a chorus.
It is the rising swell at the end of life, the promise of new territories and new blood, the call of new mysteries in the dark.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Put some strip lighting and a huge pair of subs on it, and it could be Mace Windu's pimped-up ride ;)

Had to revive this thread for one last whoop.

Watch this:
a flying X-Wing in real life

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Had to revive this thread for one last whoop.

Watch this:
a flying X-Wing in real life

Ok...

:necro:

And...locked.  There wasn't even a reason to bump this, it could have gone in the NuX thread...
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays