Author Topic: Campaigns  (Read 77926 times)

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Ok, That was slower than I expected, but it's done now :D
(and I deleted the useless ads on the bottom of each page)

Now, let's reinstall Windows :p
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline LAW ENFORCER

• Turret Fiend
    • http://www.armouredstar.com
I just remembered! It migth bw wise to add the link to my new updated site for the GRDLA!:rolleyes:

which is just www.armouredstar.com
Conflict GRDLA:
Operation Return To Riker
www.ARMOUREDSTAR.com - the latest site is not finished yet!
[What we have here is the source to the Freespace ENGINE, not the Freespace GAME. By allowing the ENGINE to support all kinds of cool stuff, we're allowing the creation of all new GAMES] - TurboNed

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
New updates for Fortunes of War...

-First, the logo... :D

-More MOD information: I added variants of the original FS1 ships with modified stats needed for certain missions.  Also, several different Orion nameplates are used, most of them courtesy of Dark.

-Features voice acting :cool:

-Expanded storyline: number of missions is now 25, including a loop mission and a bonus mission; you fight against both the Shivans and the Hammer of Light

-But as a consequence of all this, percentage completed has dropped to 50% :doubt:

EDIT: removed direct logo link; all info can now be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/ipw47/campaign.html
« Last Edit: September 10, 2002, 09:28:25 pm by 561 »

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Cool; thanks.  And an extra thanks very much, Skippy, for maintaining this campaign list. :) Very cool.

EDIT: Sorry about shuffling the image around.  It's now available from this page...

http://www.geocities.com/ipw47/campaign.html

which includes all the rest of the campaign info as well.  Thanks again!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2002, 09:29:16 pm by 561 »

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Skippy, I just sent you a logo via e-mail to use on my campaign in your list. It's only a temporary logo until we get one finalized on our website. When we get that one finished (whenever that will be), we'll send it your way.

I also sent you the new link where the Devil and the Deep Blue website is located. You can also find it on my siggy as well.

Thanks, Skippy. :)
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Name - Twisted Infinities
Logo

This is going to be updated and upgraded soon.

Website - http://www.scifi3d.de/twistedinfinities/

But it's not really worth going yet, as there's very little there until Tolwyn gets around to putting up all my updates

Staff

Black Wolf - Project Leader, FREDder, Technobabbler and Story Editor
Flipside - Second in Command, modder, artist, animation maker , story editor and all round do stuff man.
Tolwyn - Webdude and host, as well as providing us with one mod. (So far)
Vasudan Admiral - Another do stuff man, VA Mods, helps with the story and provides anis.
KFCExecutor - Weapons maker, and extremely quiet guy.

Mods

A lot of these are half finished, unnames, or just concepts, but we will have them all.

Light Fighter (Tyr)
Strike Bomber (Andromeda)
Strike Carrier (unnamed)
Gunship (unamed)
Heavy Civilian Freighter (Atlantis)

TI also has a plethora of other planned mods (ships) at varying stages of completion, including lighter freighters, Luxury Liners, Civillian transports and many more. Other types of mods, eg. new weapons, backgrounds, interfaces, animations, etc. will and in some cases have already been made. And that's just for act 1 :D

Story It’s eleven years after Capella, and the galaxy is in shambles. The GTVA has managed to remain in power, but only barely. Pirates, organized crime and fierce resentment are rife, particularly in the outer systems. You play as Alpha one, stationed aboard the GTI Antioch, an Orion Class destroyer in Epsilon Pegasi.

EP has become one of the hardest hit systems of the Capella disaster, cut off on one side by a collapsed node, and on the other by dangerous, resentful former NTF systems, Epsilon Pegasi is suddenly two jumps from nowhere, and its beginning to show. Official relief convoys are rare, and regular commercial convoys are all but unheard of. Pirates, with access to dangerously sophisticated technology have been terrorizing the system, and they’re getting bolder. But, the greatest danger to this newly formed backwater isn’t from pirates or economic depression, or anything else the GTVA can see. Deep beneath the fabric of reality, subspace is ripping and tearing itself apart, producing one of the most unique and amazing scientific opportunities of recorded history. But we aren’t the only ones who are curious…

Features

- Engrossing, believeable, branching storyline.
 - Literally dozens of new ships and weapons with a special emphasis on filling in the holes :v: unjustly left in the civillian section
 - Stunning new technologies from a very unique source.
 - And Much, much more.

TI was originally intended as a community campaign for the Freespace 2 Sector, but when the sector went, we were forced to move elsewhere. We are now continuing on as an independent campaign, but will rejoin F2S if and when it returns.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Ah the old days when I was part of the story team for TI.

Gee...

*pisses off to finish Maelstrom in about 6 years* :rolleyes:
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Quick TI update, it now is worth going to the site. It's been updated and has some Content. Also, our forums are here with Tolwyns WC campaign. And Vyper, if you're still interested, just turn up at the new board and start posting. The only reason your name wasn't on the above lit was because you'd not contacted me about it in ages. Everyone who was a part of it is still welcome as far as I'm concerned. But if Maelstrom is keeping you busy, then that's cool too.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2002, 03:30:22 am by 302 »
Rarely Updated P3D.

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
No offense black wolf, but that axion lense flare is getting more annoying then the actual lense flare that comes with photoshop. At least the photoshop one you can vary it. And it makes up your entire background...

edit: as long as ive made a post, could you update full circle with its current staff members list... uh somewhere... and the new link to the site.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2002, 05:57:48 pm by 455 »
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Originally posted by vadar_1
No offense black wolf, but that axion lense flare is getting more annoying then the actual lense flare that comes with photoshop. At least the photoshop one you can vary it. And it makes up your entire background...

edit: as long as ive made a post, could you update full circle with its current staff members list... uh somewhere... and the new link to the site.

None taken, but you can edit it you know. Quite easily too, I just didn't know how when I made that logo. Anyway, we're getting a new one soonish...that was only ever supposed to be temporary.
Rarely Updated P3D.

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
No new campaign(s) or update of an existing one ? :confused:

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by Skippy

I have a few modifications on Fortunes of War, but they're rather intangible, and I don't have a definite progress report.  I can probably let you know on this in a few days.

But I have, however, created a small FS2 campaign, just for fun.  It's more of a Freespace comedy than anything else.  Details below.

Name: Deus Ex Machina
Logo: None (maybe I'll make one later)
Author: Me - Sesquipedalian/Goober5000 (see sig)
Number of Missions: 4
Mods: A new squad logo and new Orion nameplate
Description:
You're a new recruit to the NTF, and you've come at a crucial time for the survival of the rebellion.  GTVA attacks have been severely damaging morale.  Pilots are frustrated.  Wingmen are dying.  It's up to you, Alpha 1, to save the day again.

Your squadron, the 47th Red Shirts, has been called in on a mission of utmost importance.  Allied raiding parties have seized several shipments of Bosch Beer, and the Bosch shipping lanes are in danger of falling to GTVA control.  The Admiral wants the shipping lanes secured at all costs.

Your job won't be easy, pilot.  Command bureaucracy, continuity glitches, and impossible mission goals abound.  Your wingmen are incompetent.  Your fighter is a piece of junk.  And, as usual, you're the only pilot who uses his own brain.  Are you up to the challenge?

Features:
Encounter the Colossus, the Sathanas, AND the Lucifer all in the same campaign!
Watch Allied Command reach a landmark new level of stupidity!
See Alpha 1's wingmen all die in the first 20 seconds!
Witness when ETAK first goes on-line!
Meet the mission designer face to face!
Plot holes!
Surprises!
And much, much more!

Brought to you by Dave's House o' Fighters :D

Campaign progress: 75%
Scheduled date of completion: November 1

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Mission scripting for DatDB continues apace. FREDders have just begun work on the first five missions. Aside from that, nothing new to report.

But I'm taking the long view, remember. Scheduled deadline for DatDB release is October 2004. Expected number of missions in the entire DatDB campaign could be as high as 90 (yes, 90!).

But DatDB might release an Episode 1 with 30+ missions sometime next year. When more information becomes available, we'll let you know.
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Originally posted by Skippy

My camp (Terran Vasudan Imperium) is comin along quite nicly. Got 6 missions done for now. Got even more mods than last reaported. I have more effects, backrounds, music, main hall, Intell entrys, bout 4 new species (for now), new weapons, a new group of Terrans (their like pirates, sorta), and I've completed the storyline and all that stuff.

Oh, and I'm working on some new texs for ALL the ships in my camp, including the  :v:  ones. Making them more detailed and such. And I'm working on new message anis (4).

So I've been busy.

I'm always looking for help, so if you want to, just ask. I'm sure i can find you something to do.
Project leader of the Terran Vasudan Imperium Campaign

If you would like to help out with the TVI campaign, send me a private message and I will fill you in with the necessary information.

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Thanks guys :wink: :yes:

I dont have a logo for this yet.

I got two campaings:

Alternate Parallel Universe:

Few Chapters,  No New Mods  ; i think or i will add some mods that i have created to the other campaing.    Allmost everything is from FS.

The story for this one is that the story of FS Series changes to another one different,   instead meeting the shivans in the first great war,  it was going to be in the second war,  but the name of GTA changes in te first great war,  this part leaving the Vasudans allmost crippled and the Fall of Vasuda Empire,   then a war strikes inside the terrans,  a 20 year war,   leaving then 4 empires of terrans,  and here it begans my campaing,   the empires names were,  Black Eye Empire,  Neo Republic Terran Alliance,   Republic Alliance and the Galactic Terran Federation Alliance >  for this one i dont know the name but untill now,  is that one.   And thats your starting empire the GTFA,   And your a pilot that joined the force,  and thats when a Great War Began,   You start by protecting the systems untill called to enter enemy space territory of the B.E.E.  and have control of allmost every  of their territory.    After the defeat of the Black Eye Empire,   all forces concentrates in holding of the Republic Terran Alliance,   but thigs goes "ok",   untill one of our systems were burned to hell,  and thats were we meet the Shivans for the first time,  and chaos spreaded in to the systems,  few weeks later we ceased fire and began to prepare to engage in a war against the Shivans,   later on a star collapses but what leaves behind is something that is not good to us,  a black hole was formed,   pulling everything that was near,  5 systems were destroyed and we ended destroying also the shivans but the end wasnt happy,   they have allready done the damage and also we could see one of their destructive weapons,  that they had the hability to create a Super Nova.

The star maps is different also.   Is not like FS2 but it have some systems like sol,   vasuda....

and this one my friend is helpig me on,  so i can concentrae on the other one.

And have another one,  :wtf:    :lol:   This one is Black Dragon Project.

This one  have more races,  it doesn't goes with FS story.   Its allmost a total conversion,  new ships,  new effects,  some new weapons,  music >  i dont know,   6 terrans empires,  allmost the same ships,  depending on the alliance,  The Shivans appears :wtf: ,  shadows >  different one from B5,   Organians and i think thats all.

The story is short,  This is a fight of corruption and lies,  thats how it starts a war between them all the terran empires,  but before,   when was the search of the home,  (  you start with the BDA thats Black Drago allians,  an empire)   You encountered a race that were doing some ugly stuff,  like slavery,  and those were Vishnu and were using the Turik as slaves,  and these guys told us if we helped to kill those bastards,  so we entered in to a little war,  we win,  and few years later we found our home and then later on  Shivans appeard,  engaged in  a war of 16 years,  and after the war we were discovering all toher empires that we never knew they were there,  and then a war erupted in the systems,  it was Ikia, Arcadia, Cairos and Black Dragon Empire,  vs,  Junon and Genesis,   the war ended in a few years when Shivans appeard again,  but it seams that they have a firend,  the Shadows,  but another one apears ,   the Organians,  a Race that war thirsty of blood and conquer,   so this guys destroyed the Shivans but they have a difficult task against the shadows..............

well,  thats all,  this two guys is in progress,  lets say a general number that is completed,   the fisrt one,  the Alternate Parallel universe is like 45% and the Black Dragon is 15%

And the site iss under construction,  i got te desings but not building it yet,  is incomplete, so no bother to give it if there is nothing.

:p :p :p
:p :p  :p