Author Topic: Campaigns  (Read 77596 times)

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Ok, All updates have been done. I hope there won't be any mistakes

BTW : Could an admin stickify this thread again, please ?
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
oh Enemies United is finished... actually it has been ready let's say... err.. 3 years :D
Habeeb it...

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
And you haven't released it?
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline diamondgeezer

Enemies United is certainly worth a play :nod:

I found it by hunting around the VW archives, so I did.

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Yes I have released it... but that happened at the time when VBB was still active (as I said it is quite an old campaign) ;)

thanks dg :)
Habeeb it...

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Casualties of War has been released;
From modding forum

http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/reciprocity/casualtiesofwar/downloads.htm

:)

all on FilePlanet, if anyone wants to mirror it, send me the link an i'll update the webpage.  Recommended you use fs_open3.5 for it (link on webpage).  

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
All Hands to War is now using several mods, mainly the orions with nameplates. A list of them is;
GTD Minnow
GTD Bastion
And many more

they will be released with the final campaign

Help is desprately needed.

3%-8% completed
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Nuclear1

I might as well. This time its for real.

Campaign Name: Terror in the Tide

Logo: None. I suck at rendering.

Authors: Me, myself, and I. Just me.

Mods: A few new ships, maybe borrow a few weapons from Woomeister and Sesqui.

Description: Set thirteen years after Capella, a small band of hotshot pilots band together to protect the local populous in the Procyon A system. With a rebellion brewing and the return of an old enemy, the GTVA may finally have something to fear.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 06:30:32 pm by 673 »
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
All Hands To War Description:

The war between the GTA and the Shivans has been raging for 3 months after the Lucifer was destroyed. The PVN has taken severe losses attempting to erradicate the HOL. Terran Command is still trying to contact the SOL system, and is not able to fight the Shivans and assist the PVN. This is putting strain on the agreement between the two species. Noticing the conflict, the HOL attempt to drive a wedge between the two governments. The GTA and PVE have put the GTD Minnow and the PVD Hope on standby status to erradicate any presence of Shivans or the HOL. The alliance is being held together only by two ships. As the HOL drives their wedge deeper into the hearts of the governments, the Shivans release a plan that will spell doom for all space-faring species. The last thing ever heard by all those who will die in the Shivan onslaught, is an alarm klaxon followed by the words, "ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS, PREPARE FOR WAR"

AHTW

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Campaign Name: War on the other side

Logo: None yet, in production

Authors:

Campaign leader: Tiara
Story writer: Tiara
Fredded: Tiara
Renderer: Darkage
Modeler: Stratcomm

Mods:

- GTD Raynor
- Yet to be completed model from Stratcomm
- New beams

Description: 22 years after the second Great War. Rebuilding is mainly complete when it comes to the military, but the outer colonies were neglected. Civil unrest is rising. GTVI suspects that the extremist movement called "Unity Striders" is planning terrorist attacks on populated areas to aggrevate the situation

During this situation Shivans have reappeared. This time in the Mirfak system. It is unknown how they got there or why they are there.

This campaign will come in multiple chapters.
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by Hippo
All Hands To War Description:

The war between the GTA and the Shivans has been raging for 3 months after the Lucifer was destroyed. The PVN has taken severe losses attempting to erradicate the HOL. Terran Command is still trying to contact the SOL system, and is not able to fight the Shivans and assist the PVN. This is putting strain on the agreement between the two species. Noticing the conflict, the HOL attempt to drive a wedge between the two governments. The GTA and PVE have put the GTD Minnow and the PVD Hope on standby status to erradicate any presence of Shivans or the HOL. The alliance is being held together only by two ships. As the HOL drives their wedge deeper into the hearts of the governments, the Shivans release a plan that will spell doom for all space-faring species. The last thing ever heard by all those who will die in the Shivan onslaught, is an alarm klaxon followed by the words, "ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS, PREPARE FOR WAR"

Uh, sounds good, but this doesn't seem to fit with canon.  From ST and FS2 the destruction of the Lucifer meant that the Shivans essentially were defeated.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Yeah, you're kind of bound to post FS1-pre FS2 canon there. :blah:
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Updates done and thread sitckified again :)

Thanks Shrike ;)

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
Originally posted by Goober5000

Uh, sounds good, but this doesn't seem to fit with canon.  From ST and FS2 the destruction of the Lucifer meant that the Shivans essentially were defeated.

I read somewhere that the Shivans were uncordinated, but they were still deadly. They still fought, but they didn't have the means to destroy planets, or inveunerablility. They could still destroy the Terrans and Vasudans, but eventually became low on ideas.(if shivans think)  For the FS2 cannonness, my campaign will show a reason why some key ships from fs1 aren't in fs2. The Shivans will die, but this camp will also have the GTVA fighting the Shivans back into the mist where they came, which is cannon

AHTW

I forgot about this thread but can you add to mine little bit that there's a demo if 'Time of Change' out.
'Honour the valiant who fall beneath your sword, but pity the warrior who slays all his foes' - G'trok, in the poem lu geng

'Clarification is not to make oneself clear, it is to put oneself in the clear.' - Sir Humphrey Appleby

Why not visit the Time of Change website?

Or perhaps my own website - Telencephalon

Hi

Skippy,  when you have time,  i would like that the name of Alternate Parallel Universe is changed to - Hegemonia A Free Space 2 Total Conversion-

Description:

It will be a total conversion  on FS2,  the Startegy Game Hegemonia will be converted to FS2.

The Modifications will be,  New Ship Models,  New Art Desings,  New Hud,  and new things that i will add that wasnt in the strategy game.  

Release Date:  Not known
Status:  In Progress:  Art,  Music, Animations, and other desings are done,  still to work are :  Ships Mods,  Missions,  Voices,  Hud.
:p :p  :p

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
All Hands to War:
Demo: 60% done, see thread in general FreeSpace
Main campaign: 15% done
MODs: Minnow, Minnow (refitted), Bastion, ENterprise
All mods will be included with the demo and full version, and beforehand if anyone wants them now

AHTW

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Sorry for the lack of updates, they should be done tomorrow, or on Wednesday :)

Offline Amon_Re

• http://www.kefren.be
Since i already spilled my beans i might aswell tell you about my campaign Skippy :)

Name: The end is the beginning
Logo: None yet
Author: Amon_Re
Missions: 1 sofar... :) Still in the planning & storywriting phase
Mods: Angel Scout fighter most likely, some table hacks

More info will soon be published :)

[EDITED]

Cheers,
« Last Edit: April 18, 2003, 10:16:08 am by 1139 »
Sig? What sig?

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Sorry, I was out, I'll do the updates on Wednesday (the 23rd)

Sorry again :(