Author Topic: Campaigns  (Read 78594 times)

I've got a site title to add to 'Time of Change' please, but how the hell do I get it to appear here. I keep getting a box with a red X in it?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2002, 10:41:43 am by 428 »
'Honour the valiant who fall beneath your sword, but pity the warrior who slays all his foes' - G'trok, in the poem lu geng

'Clarification is not to make oneself clear, it is to put oneself in the clear.' - Sir Humphrey Appleby

Why not visit the Time of Change website?

Or perhaps my own website - Telencephalon

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
What do you mean by that ?
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

« Last Edit: December 07, 2002, 03:27:06 pm by 428 »
'Honour the valiant who fall beneath your sword, but pity the warrior who slays all his foes' - G'trok, in the poem lu geng

'Clarification is not to make oneself clear, it is to put oneself in the clear.' - Sir Humphrey Appleby

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Be more specific.  What are you doing that's not working?  It sounds like you are giving the wrong link to your image.

Skippy , Don't know if I'm on the list but
Beyond Redemption now has an official website.

http://www.freewebs.com/stardragon/

Name: FS2 Beyond Redemption
Logo: Under Construction
Author: Myself
#of Missions: TBD (to be determined but aiming for 15-20 initially)
Mods: some familliar ships, but mostly NEW ships/mecha of the EDF/REF/& IDA Plus other surprises
Description: SDF-3 has come to an alternate Earth and things get wiggy after that! Can't get much more into detail cause I already mentioned some things previously that give a lot away!
Staff: Officially (none) but some people are doing individual model fixes but don't want to be on staff. Have plenty of openings for modlers and tablers. A good fredder would be nice in a month or two to go over errors and to do briefing animations. I am doing the texturing :wink:  so any bad jobs are strickly my doing!
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

As far as I can tell that my image link IS correct! At least as far as the FAQ says. Clearly I'm still doing something wrong. Oh well, I'll forget trying to add an image to the post. Instead, this link should work instead.

A Time of Change Site Title

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Aha.  A common problem.  You aren't doing anything wrong; it's just that GeoCities doesn't allow you to link to images from other sites.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
woa I thought for sure Tal's camp was dead.

Guess not.

weee!! :D
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
to link to images hosted on Geocities, change the file extension of the file from .JPEG , .GIF, etc.  to a .TXT.

Then when you link, instead of linking to:

www.geocities.com/freespace/fspic.jpg
(for example)

link to:
www.geocities.com/freespace/fspic.txt

That tricks the server into thinking it's giving out a TXT file instead of an image :)

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Re: Skippy , Don't know if I'm on the list but
Originally posted by Star Dragon
Beyond Redemption now has an official website.

http://www.freewebs.com/stardragon/

Name: FS2 Beyond Redemption
Logo: Under Construction
Author: Myself
#of Missions: TBD (to be determined but aiming for 15-20 initially)
Mods: some familliar ships, but mostly NEW ships/mecha of the EDF/REF/& IDA Plus other surprises
Description: SDF-3 has come to an alternate Earth and things get wiggy after that! Can't get much more into detail cause I already mentioned some things previously that give a lot away!
Staff: Officially (none) but some people are doing individual model fixes but don't want to be on staff. Have plenty of openings for modlers and tablers. A good fredder would be nice in a month or two to go over errors and to do briefing animations. I am doing the texturing :wink:  so any bad jobs are strickly my doing!

Yes, you weren't in the database. Now it's done :)

woa I thought for sure Tal's camp was dead.

It's not dead, just resting. Acually to going along better - I had a few months off.

And cheers for sorting out what I was doing wrong.

PS: you've got the wrong image on the campaign listing site. I would prefer the smaller image in the link I posted at the top of this page, rather than the main image off the website. Sorry.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2002, 04:34:28 am by 428 »

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
I hope this place is not dead, but it's just to say the Campaigns list moved at http://fs2.kissifrot.com ;)

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Anyway, about my campaign:

Web Site: Attempted Suicides
MODs: Mainly Shivan Strike Crafts (Check Out "Techroom" at Web Site)
Logo: Check the Banner of Web Site
Active Thread: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,12210.0.html
Description: Check Out "About" Section on Web Site.
Request(s): HLP Hosting and More Web Space

Any suggestions? :nod:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2003, 04:10:53 pm by 255 »

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Ok, campaign added.
Is there any status update for the other campaigns ?

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
- Name

Twisted Infinities - Operation : Ragnarok

- Logo

- Staff

Black Wolf (project Leader, FREDder)
Flipside (Ship Modder, Musician)
Vasudan Admiral (Ship Modder)
KFCExecutor (Weapons Modder, FREDder)
Alikchi (FREDder)
Tolwyn (Webdude)

- Number of missions

- Mods included

Tyr Class Ultra Light Civillian Interceptor
Andromeda Class Heavy Bomber
KCY Virtuoso Private Yacht
Harpy Class System Patrol Gunship
GTP Excalibur Class Weapons Platform
Unnamed Blockade Runner
HRC Sigurd Terran Civillian Transport
AKH Sesmu Vasudan Civilian Transport
New Squad Logos
New Backgrounds
New Music (possibly)
Several New Weapons

- Description of the campaign

It's 2374, seven years after Capella was destroyed by Shivans. Some systems recovered quickly from the disasters of the Second Shivan Incursion. Others did not.

Cut off from the central systems by a destroyed node on one side, and dangerous, barely controlled former NTF systems on the other Epsilon Pegasi and the surrounding systems have fallen as far from there former grace as believed possible. Now riddled with pirates, and with crime and violence second nature to most of its inhabitants, Epsilon Pegasi needs to be cleaned up.

Join the GTVA as Operation Ragnarok, the most ambitious phase of the Epsilon Pegasi Renewal Project, is put into action, and the stain of pirate activities is wiped from Epsilon Pegasi forever.

We hope.

Website - More information on the OR minicamp is available at the Twisted Infinites website - http://www.scifi3d.de/twistedinfinities . OR will hopefully have its own subsection very soon.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline LAW ENFORCER

• Turret Fiend
    • http://www.armouredstar.com
Can you knock off the 'watch' in the discription of my campaign?

(Conflict GRDLA):yes:

Nice list/work by the way...
Conflict GRDLA:
Operation Return To Riker
www.ARMOUREDSTAR.com - the latest site is not finished yet!
[What we have here is the source to the Freespace ENGINE, not the Freespace GAME. By allowing the ENGINE to support all kinds of cool stuff, we're allowing the creation of all new GAMES] - TurboNed

Offline Killfrenzy

• Slaughter-class cruiser
  • Randomly Existing
NAME: THE SWARM WAR

LOGO: None (working on it! :D )

AUTHOR: Just me.....:sigh: Help would be appreciated......drop me a PM or email. :)

NUMBER OF MISSIONS: God knows......still working on the full story.......two planned campaigns twice the length of FS2's.......

MODS INCLUDED: If I were to list everything in this TOTAL CONVERSION then I'd be here all night......but here are some of the 'highlights:'

Ships
  • KF Phoenix
  • KF Maelstrom
  • KB Rage
  • KCA Senshi
  • KBB Serenity
  • TBB Apocalypse
  • ABC Glaive
  • Swarm Super Carrier/Battleship (some 50km+)

Weapons
  • Karran Beam Laser
  • Firestrike Missile
  • Warp Flux Beam Cannon
  • Anti-Fighter flak (PROPER flak this time!)
  • Beam-only energy weapons (towards the end of the campaign. That goes for fighters, bombers and capships)

DESCRIPTION:

In the year 2456, the human race has spread far in its own region of the galaxy. The development of interstellar jump drives splintered Terra into a loose conglomerate of factions. Over the course of 300 years, many of these factions left Terra to spread their wings in the vastness of space. Many found planets to settle and in time self-governing states sprang up.

Towards the northern part of known space (when looking at a 2D map) lies the territory of the Factional Alliance. Headed by the Yun Federation, the FA is an alliance of four factions; the Yun Federation, the Taladir Republic, the Arisa Star Empire and the Karran Imperium.

These four factions have lived in reasonable harmony for seventy years when suddenly the Arisa Star Empire dissolves into Civil War, and the Karran Imperium joins in on the side of Princess Sophia, one of the contenders to the throne of Arisa. All out war threatens to engulf this region of space some four hundred light years from Terra, but the Arisan Civil War is over very quickly thanks to the might of Karra's Navy.

Peace returns once again to the Factional Alliance and those involved in the Arisan Civil War begin to lick their wounds whilst Arisa itself rebuilds. Meanwhile, a small group of three fighters gets a distress call from a freighter flying on the edges of known space.......

:thepimp:
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
-Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Saturn
------------
Founder of Shadows of Lylat

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
All updates will be done tomorow I hope, or this week-end ;)

Offline LAW ENFORCER

• Turret Fiend
    • http://www.armouredstar.com
I get some wierd french site from your campaing list... anything wrong?
Conflict GRDLA:
Operation Return To Riker
www.ARMOUREDSTAR.com - the latest site is not finished yet!
[What we have here is the source to the Freespace ENGINE, not the Freespace GAME. By allowing the ENGINE to support all kinds of cool stuff, we're allowing the creation of all new GAMES] - TurboNed