Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 222360 times)

Offline Nemesis6

• Tongs
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
I'll certainly drop by. It'll be my first game though.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
flint to see you, mmmm confusion again with the hours ..... europe is always one hour in advance so 9pm bst is 10pm in europe;;;..
ill try to be there.....
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Nemesis6

• Tongs
I was under the impression that it would start at 11 PM in GMT + 1 where I'm located... got the time mixed up it seems.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 04:01:37 pm by Nemesis6 »

Offline Nemesis6

• Tongs
So the game at 9PM today, That would be 7 PM in GMT+1 right? At least that's what timezoneconverter.com says.

Hey if I want to join a multiplayer thing could someone just paste what I have to do? If I were hosting I know I'd have to foward ports and such but how would I join someone's online game?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Didn't you even read the thread???
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
I'll be drinking in the lobby for awhile if anyone is up for a few. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
I'll be drinking in the lobby for awhile if anyone is up for a few. 

Where you at?
What's up?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
3.6.10 in the lobby

Using this build:  http://www.freespacefaq.com/Misc-Downloads/Builds/StandaloneFixes-1.7z

Oh that lobby......I thought you meant GV...shi*..>.>
What's up?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Working on filling the lobby up with empties again tonight.  Drop by and enjoy some fireworks Shivan style. 

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
so a miracle.. its saturday night , im not working , i have a working internet connection and a computer that has freespace open installed and as up to date as im going to get, ..... so are we playing and if so at ....9pm bst or 9pm gmt or.......?

would love to play but cant be bothered waiting till midnight so if theres any one out there IM me (my icq isnt working), mail me etc.....

just so you can guess what time im on i posted this at 21:07 my time
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Shade

I'll be starting a game up shortly, on the hour.

[Edit] The game is up and running.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 03:13:48 pm by Shade »
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Hiya shade! is that 3.6.10!?
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Hiya shade! is that 3.6.10!?

Yeah...what build?
What's up?

Offline Shade

Yeah, 3.6.10. I don't do 3.6.9 anymore, too buggy.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
anyone got the link to the scp forum for the latest build of 3.6.10?
struggling to find it - please paste here!

Offline Shade

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Thanks Mr Mikkelsson!

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Lol...missed the game yesterdai...YOU GUYS TOOK TOO LONG!!! Then I got occupied...>.>
What's up?