Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 221416 times)

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
waits patiently, drinks tea and hopes, online now icq n msn are working
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Shade

Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
I've been working today so I'm afraid I'm far too tired to play. I see there's already a game going though :)
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline captain-custard

there is a game but no thanks, ill wait to see if there are any other ppl then try n host a different game , dont like being threatened with being kicked because i want to test latest build with mediavps enabled ...... some one (maybe his parents) should spank falco for being so arrogant...

grrrr  :hopping: :mad: :mad: :mad:

winge finished
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 03:33:55 pm by andicirk »
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline captain-custard

hosting,if any one wants to play

Offline Snail

• SC 5
You aren't Shade.
I ate his brain, though.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Mind regurgitating some of that? Sounds tasty.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline captain-custard

some times i wish i could wipe ppl's profiles from fs2net , well just once really , please if anyone here is freinds or just knows falco , please break his , hands his hard drive and generally stop him from coming online.... last nite he was so abusive that one host kcked him and went password protected and i kicked him in the end and started as fast as i could so he couldnt rejoin , i play this game for fun bt at the same time i play to bug test and its just impossible with him ..... :hopping:

death to falco

or at least genital herpes*

*  if we can find a deaf prostitute

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
some times i wish i could wipe ppl's profiles from fs2net , well just once really , please if anyone here is freinds or just knows falco , please break his , hands his hard drive and generally stop him from coming online.... last nite he was so abusive that one host kcked him and went password protected and i kicked him in the end and started as fast as i could so he couldnt rejoin , i play this game for fun bt at the same time i play to bug test and its just impossible with him ..... :hopping:

death to falco

or at least genital herpes*

*  if we can find a deaf prostitute

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I know a Falco......XD
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Personally? In RL?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Personally? In RL?

NAWWWWW In Fsworld...lulpie :P
What's up?

Offline ninelives1

• Noob
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
i just started trying multiplayer and i haave never seen a game going on.... is this normal... well anyway i'm hosting

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
:welcomegreen:

If you had read the topic you'd know that games are only on at preset times. Until dedicated server support is implemented, it will stay this way.

Offline ninelives1

• Noob
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
thats not very fun though if it's only likie 3 times aaweek

Offline captain-custard

mmm cole your info isnt totally correct there are games at organised times but there are a great many hit n miss games , just look in at te 3.6.10 server in fs2net and see if there is any one online or playing , ive manage to play a few times this week .....

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Is there a game on tonight or am I dreeeeaming?

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
It's Wednesday, and Flint hasn't been around, and my PC isn't good for gaming, so...

Offline Snail

• SC 5
:(

Offline eliex

I am going to try out FS2 Multiplayer now. Looks great!

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
I am going to try out FS2 Multiplayer now. Looks great!

GOOD LUCK!
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

im going to be online wenesday night from about 8pm gmt (9pm cet) if any one wats to play ill be there , if any one has a reasonable connection it will probably be better that you host , i hope to play a couple of games with everything on , so stats wont save after that ill play without media vps ....

hope to see you there...