Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 222516 times)

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
sneaking in on a sunday afternoon and then running out quick you will pay for your acts of treason young jedi
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
sneaking in on a sunday afternoon and then running out quick you will pay for your acts of treason young jedi

Me????
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline captain-custard

Me????

nope

Dear All,

Hope u guyz v been okay. I've been / still am moving house so haven't been on! How's the 3.6.10 development going? As the nights draw in it will be freespace time soon for me again :-)

Best

Flint

him
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Okay Double C.  :D
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

any one up for laying tonight , ill be home from work and ready to play at 9pm gmt ish , ( might be just a little later but not much )
would like to bug test a litle and play a little so if your up for it please post here

Offline captain-custard

its saturday......... multiplayer any one i coul do with a distraction that doesnt involve big lumps of metal (welding and cutting and shaping) but would love a distraction that does nvolve big lumpsof flying metal ( shooting, ramming and being shot n rammed)

so now the nights are closing in and the winters on its way lets get the multi side of 3.6.10 bug tested and finished

Offline Mura

• Shadow lurker
if i get the joystick to work and no one comes claiming for my soul to be somewhere else, you can count me in
Signed, me

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
SIGHZORS....Captain Custard, Fubar, Mura, do you guys get games with a considerable amount of people?
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

is any one up for playing tonight?

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Bleh, I can't connect to FS2NetD.  Has the configuration changed?  I haven't played in a while.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Somewhat.  Try a really recent build and see if you can connect.  If not check your multi.cfg as it's being used again.  Just rename it if you have one. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Yay, that worked.

Except, nobody is on, or even in the lobby. :(

Offline Shade

We were afraid to get eated.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Mr. GOOBER5000 sir!!! How/where did you make/get that awesome phoenix Medal (I think)? As for the rest you you.....I miss a good game of 8-10 people...
What's up?

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
Mr. GOOBER5000 sir!!! How/where did you make/get that awesome phoenix Medal (I think)?

I believe it was given to him by a mister Aadarsh... :snipe:
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Oh......it's still cool.
What's up?

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
In-universe, it's the GTI logo.

Out of universe, it was designed by a coworker, Tom Fetterolf, based on a concept by Volition (see the FS2 intro).

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Treason is Nigh! The Shivans are my Alma Matar. All hail the Lord Shiva! May the fury of a thousand suns burn upon you, oh andicirk Captain of The Custard-flavoured Mustard fields!....
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
 :lol:

So anyways...I'll be in the GV if anyone wants to talk.
What's up?

Offline Mura

• Shadow lurker
i'm thinking about stealing that image Goober has and using it for my squad image in multi  ;7
But i don't know if it would work, i tried to make a custom one in .pcx and using the same green that's suposed to be "transparent" and it wouldn't work :( anyone can tell me how to make a proper squad image and where should i put it so it shows properly?
(so far i only get a blank space where the image should show and when i go online it says "loading image" to infinity)
Signed, me