Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061730 times)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Re: Whatever happens in your life
I'll take S Words for 400$.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
I saw a nice, shiny black sword today. Cost about S$488. Really nice sword ...

In order news, today, I bought a cheese steak from subway, and I found the letters "SK" on the wrapper! But I forgot to take a photo. :meh:
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline nubbles526

• MODerate MODder
I saw a nice, shiny black sword today. Cost about S$488. Really nice sword ...

In order news, today, I bought a cheese steak from subway, and I found the letters "SK" on the wrapper! But I forgot to take a photo. :meh:

Oh oh oh!!!! A sign from God! He says you must go to SK (South Korea) :P

THE APOCALYPSE PROJECT IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS!!! SIGN UP AT:
The official forum | The official website

"Only a braindead idiot would take that post to mean that I'm planning on taking legal action on anyone and without cause or reason." -Derek Smart

Harsh words, Derek. Harsh words. And what do you get? No liscence, no FreeSpace, only some stfu from HLP. That is legal.

STEALTH AIN'T DEAD!!!!
A complete rewrite of the FS2 quotes!
HLP Cards! Click here to make one of yourself!

The original FreeSpace 3 wishlist!

Find the MOON challenge!

Your very fist dive....

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Actually, my first reaction was, "Oh look, me! This sandwich has my name on it!" And I showed it to my friend, and she hit me on the back of the head.  :doubt:

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Are you people just really violent there or what?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline SPARTAN-367

• Olly olly oxen free
    • SPARTAN-367 (PAT)
Ran 150m in 19.32s ... My new personal record... My races are coming up in July!
- SPARTAN-367 (PAT)

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

"TROOPERS we are GREEN, and very very MEAN!"

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
Meh--broke up with the girlfriend. "I don't feel a connection between us anymore and seeing you wouldnt make it any better. So yeah..dont wanna be a heart breaker but o well.." :blah:

I gave her a few months to figure out what she was doing, focus on school & what she wanted to do. Perhaps it was too long. I don't know. Anyways--it was long in coming and I had the bad feeling. I noticed things two days before that happened--which was at around midnight.

Oh well--two tears from when it hit me. A few more because I am stupid and poetic. Oh well--I'll leave her to her thoughts and to her life. Basically it does hurt--but who really cares. I'm just another person losing a first love. We starting going out really in December or January 2007--gone until February basically happily. From March or so onto now, it's been bad. After that, heart was somewhat broken--but it doesn't matter. It's a first love--I'll recover.

Oh well--I'm a free man. I'll be broadening my horizons a little bit now--when I go to college I'll be able to enjoy the sight-seeing at South Beach. ;7
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline neo_hermes

• MmmmmmNode!
  • What the hell are you lookin at?
Realized that all i need to go onto the jerry springer/maury Show is a trailer home...man my life simply rocks!
Hell has no fury like an0n...
killing threads is...well, what i do best.

Offline nubbles526

• MODerate MODder
Actually, my first reaction was, "Oh look, me! This sandwich has my name on it!" And I showed it to my friend, and she hit me on the back of the head.  :doubt:

Sad...you could have sold that on ebay....for like 1000€

Are you people just really violent there or what?

:lol:
I've seen worse, so this is normal....for my stadards...

THE APOCALYPSE PROJECT IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS!!! SIGN UP AT:
The official forum | The official website

"Only a braindead idiot would take that post to mean that I'm planning on taking legal action on anyone and without cause or reason." -Derek Smart

Harsh words, Derek. Harsh words. And what do you get? No liscence, no FreeSpace, only some stfu from HLP. That is legal.

STEALTH AIN'T DEAD!!!!
A complete rewrite of the FS2 quotes!
HLP Cards! Click here to make one of yourself!

The original FreeSpace 3 wishlist!

Find the MOON challenge!

Your very fist dive....

Well, I guess I'm late in saying it, but I finished my Bachelor of Sciences in May.  Between my two majors, Physics made blood shoot out of my ear, while Political Science reminded me that university really wasn't a highly-evolved form of torture.  Now, the plan is to spend a year saving some money, in hopes that I can pay for graduate school.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
im smoking a bowl right now
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline SPARTAN-367

• Olly olly oxen free
    • SPARTAN-367 (PAT)
Meh--broke up with the girlfriend. "I don't feel a connection between us anymore and seeing you wouldnt make it any better. So yeah..dont wanna be a heart breaker but o well.." :blah:

I gave her a few months to figure out what she was doing, focus on school & what she wanted to do. Perhaps it was too long. I don't know. Anyways--it was long in coming and I had the bad feeling. I noticed things two days before that happened--which was at around midnight.

Oh well--two tears from when it hit me. A few more because I am stupid and poetic. Oh well--I'll leave her to her thoughts and to her life. Basically it does hurt--but who really cares. I'm just another person losing a first love. We starting going out really in December or January 2007--gone until February basically happily. From March or so onto now, it's been bad. After that, heart was somewhat broken--but it doesn't matter. It's a first love--I'll recover.

Oh well--I'm a free man. I'll be broadening my horizons a little bit now--when I go to college I'll be able to enjoy the sight-seeing at South Beach. ;7
:yes: :yes:

:D Have to Fail in order to succeed ;)
- SPARTAN-367 (PAT)

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
<snip>

Meh--I'm not having much of an easy time now. It comes to this for me--I'm focused on my future. The part that still hurts now is that the chance she comes back in the picture (so long as she wasn't depressed, it was nice) is slim. I don't know--but again I'm just a kid.

Oh well--I want to get a job once I'm in Miami--architecture or engineering or something. With my AutoCAD skills, I can definitely get a good job. I heard from my teacher ~$20/hour--which is a nice sum. Enough that I could get an apartment or decent car after my first year. Say 22 hours a week, 50 weeks a year, and 1/3 going to taxes, it's still $15,000. That's good and pretty easy money.

It's going to be weird. That was one obligation that is now closed--meaning I can basically close the book on high school while I start to write one on college. Miami in 2 weeks for about 3-4 days. I'm looking forward to it--and I'll be meeting my roommate for only the second time. He's a cool guy--similar to me in all but hobby where I'm a computer hardware enthusiast. He is short though.... (I'm 6'-6'1 or so)
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline SPARTAN-367

• Olly olly oxen free
    • SPARTAN-367 (PAT)
<snip>

Meh--I'm not having much of an easy time now. It comes to this for me--I'm focused on my future. The part that still hurts now is that the chance she comes back in the picture (so long as she wasn't depressed, it was nice) is slim. I don't know--but again I'm just a kid.

Oh well--I want to get a job once I'm in Miami--architecture or engineering or something. With my AutoCAD skills, I can definitely get a good job. I heard from my teacher ~$20/hour--which is a nice sum. Enough that I could get an apartment or decent car after my first year. Say 22 hours a week, 50 weeks a year, and 1/3 going to taxes, it's still $15,000. That's good and pretty easy money.

It's going to be weird. That was one obligation that is now closed--meaning I can basically close the book on high school while I start to write one on college. Miami in 2 weeks for about 3-4 days. I'm looking forward to it--and I'll be meeting my roommate for only the second time. He's a cool guy--similar to me in all but hobby where I'm a computer hardware enthusiast. He is short though.... (I'm 6'-6'1 or so)

Cool! I'm in my second year university in Engineering. Work hard man... thats all I gotta tell ya. Do what you want.. so you'll never regret it.

I'm a kid too but I've come to realize I have a lot of things I wanna do and no girl will stop me! MAUAHAH :P I've been broken soo many times ... now its like iron.
- SPARTAN-367 (PAT)

Offline Nuclear1

I just discovered it's really hard to put your pants back on when either or both of your arms are asleep.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Fenrir

• ?
I saw Wall-E.

It was amazing.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I cooked salmon in cream sauce and mushrooms.

I saw Wall-E.

It was amazing.

:nod:

Loved the HAL-based autopilot myself, though I think I was the only one in my group who had seen 2001, so nobody else got the reference. :rolleyes:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Fenrir

• ?
I haven`t seen 2001 yet, but it`s been referenced enough by popular culture that I knew what it was supposed to be.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I read the Evil Overlord list today again.