Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061676 times)

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Re: Whatever happens in your life
You have a terrabyte of p0rn?  :eek2:

Holy **** man

Offline Rick James

• Scathed By Admins
Not really. I know a guy who has more than three times that amount of animé on an FTP server.

Boystrous 19 year old temp at work slapped me in the face with an envelope and laughed it off as playful. So I shoved him over a desk and laughed it off as playful. It's on camera so I can plead reasonable force.  Temp is now passive.

Offline iamzack

The therapist the the mental hospital sent me to as part of my outpatient program met with me once, see? So she's cancelled my second appointment with her and referred me to someone else.

So, excluding my stay at Holly Hill, I'm about to meet my seventh mental health doc since last January.

****. My. Life.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 02:26:03 pm by iamzack »
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
My first lesson of the day is about to start.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline esarai

• Steathy boi
Is upload sketches for great modding justice. When I should be doing chemistry. F*ck.
Unfortunately, it is a highly secret document, classified level omega. Unauthorized access punishable under the GTVA Security Act, Deneb Convention, section 21.3.5.
<Nuclear>   truth: the good samaritan actually checked for proof of citizenship and health insurance
<Axem>   did anyone catch jesus' birth certificate?
<Nuclear>   and jesus didnt actually give the 5000 their fish...he gave it to the romans and let it trickle down
<Axem>and he was totally pro tax breaks
<Axem>he threw out all those tax collectors at the temple
<Nuclear>   he drove a V8 camel too
<Nuclear>   with a sword rack for his fully-automatic daggers

Esarai: hey gaiz, what's a good improvised, final attack for a ship fighting to buy others time to escape to use?
RangerKarl|AtWork: stick your penis in the warp core
DarthGeek: no don't do that
amki: don't EVER do that

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I may have just discovered a great new find in the Ngee Ann Polytechnic Intranet.

It appears that a file transfer rate filter has been placed that kicks anyone from using it if the user exceeds the amount of data downloaded within a certain amount of time.
My blog

MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I'm dead. Well, I feel it anyways.

I also want an Arc-en-ciel for my car. After all, the only thing better than a Wave Motion Gun is a magical Wave Motion Gun.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
I figured out a creative way to ask my friend out to our homecoming dance. :D
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

Male or female? And what was the way?

I'm a bit worried - I used a wall mounted telephone (anyone here remember those  :cool:)

Just found out that the pool pump impeller is jammed. No pool for another week, and temperatures above 35 again (for everyone else: Temperatures above 95).
STRONGTEA. Why can't the x86 be sane?

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.

Holy **** man

Well it isn't ALL mine

If it helps you understand, early last year (when I was... for lack of a better word, a dickhead more concerned with what my friends thought of me than how my actions would affect others/myself), I got in uber loads of trouble at school for selling pr0n for my Business and Finance Project, in which we were split by gender and asked to market a product to the year level. Somehow, we found ourselves compiling all our 'stock' and preparing to niche market it and split it by genre, and as I was in charge of our groups 'Production Sector', I copped a ****storm for it.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
:wtf: I actually have no p0rn, but lots of ecchi and a hentai show.

Eatin dinner.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

If it helps you understand, early last year (when I was... for lack of a better word, a dickhead more concerned with what my friends thought of me than how my actions would affect others/myself), I got in uber loads of trouble at school for selling pr0n for my Business and Finance Project, in which we were split by gender and asked to market a product to the year level. Somehow, we found ourselves compiling all our 'stock' and preparing to niche market it and split it by genre, and as I was in charge of our groups 'Production Sector', I copped a ****storm for it.

This wasn't the one that occurred at one of Perths leading boys schools with one of Perths leading girls schools, was it?
There was a real ****storm over that one
STRONGTEA. Why can't the x86 be sane?

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.

This wasn't the one that occurred at one of Perths leading boys schools with one of Perths leading girls schools, was it?
There was a real ****storm over that one

Ohh no , but the school played it down A LOT, I managed to pin it on peer pressure and refer to my generally good grades as a way to soften the blow, but it was hard nonetheless. I can see something like that happening with some of the girls schools around here though, they have quite a 'reputation'. So do most of the lower level public schools as well, Oh God I can't remember how many videos I've seen going around, the most recent one I can remember was from last year, involving some brunette and a deodorant can, hell, there was even a vid with a chick in a science classroom with a testube, that one was actually quite funny.

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
I finally uploaded some in-game footage of an old MS-DOS game! :D

Ooh I remember that. It was pretty damn cool.

I just ate a pair of lightly burned buns
Habeeb it...

Offline iamzack

I am sex deprived. :[
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.

...Wow, you're like the total opposite of chicks around here

They pretty much have the word SLUT tattooed to their forehead

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

...Wow, you're like the total opposite of chicks around here

They pretty much have the word SLUT tattooed to their forehead

Okay. Double standard lesson of the day.

A well-sexed girl is not a slut.

Now, if your social mores lean that way, and if you want to be a jerk, a girl (or boy) who practices unsafe sex with a large number of partners might be termed a slut.

But a girl who has a lot of safe sex with one partner at a time (or more than one, if she leans that way) is perfectly within her rights. Even if the girl changes partners rapidly, as long as she and her partners are safe, you should respect it. It might be that she's not well-adjusted, but it might also be that she's intelligent, in control, and simply has a large appetite.

And anyway, why wouldn't you term them 'players'?

(Plus, she's mostly lesbian, so as Snipes would say, it is not a target rich environment.)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 09:35:01 pm by General Battuta »

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.

Male or female? And what was the way?
Female.
_ _ _'_   _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ _!
(Let's play hangman)!

_ _   _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _   _ _?
(Go to Homecoming with me)?

=====
  ||     |
  ||
  ||
  ||
========
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 09:38:59 pm by Bob-san »
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.