Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061779 times)

Re: Whatever happens in your life
FINALLY got Cygwin/X working on my desktop. This is very nice, as it means I don't have to unplug the desktop, plug in the laptop, switch the internet connection to the laptop, and reverse all that crap when I'm done, just to do my CS homework! :D

Actually I'm not entirely convinced that it is working... it's acting rather tempermental. But there are about five different ways I know to get it to work, and if one fails that leaves lots of options. So, on the whole, I'm pleased.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Tried AirRivals, wondering why it crashes every time I complete a mission...

Offline iamzack

I killed a man
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline iamzack

if turambar doesn;t eat a bite of grits, i am going to put them in his ear

edit: Turambar leaves empty fast food thingers on my desk every time he comes over. I am going to save them up, and then eventually put them all in his car when he isn't looking.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 04:51:14 pm by iamzack »
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
I got accepted to the city Science Fair. NYCSEF it is called.
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline iamzack

Woohoo! I don't have to see a substance abuse counselor! Time to smoke a lot of pot. :D

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Wow... :doubt:

Offline iamzack

Time to get school cancelled!!!!

Offline Rick James

• Scathed By Admins
Woohoo! I don't have to see a substance abuse counselor! Time to smoke a lot of pot. :D

That is totally, totally lame, yet I find this unsurprising--which I also find totally, totally lame.

Boystrous 19 year old temp at work slapped me in the face with an envelope and laughed it off as playful. So I shoved him over a desk and laughed it off as playful. It's on camera so I can plead reasonable force.  Temp is now passive.

Offline iamzack

Today, I have been called:

entertaining
monkey
spammer
annoying
sweetums
lame
troll
crazy
psycho
whore
stupid
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 10:34:43 pm by iamzack »

Offline Rick James

• Scathed By Admins
Au contraire--I never said you were lame. I said that the act of doing pot was lame.

Boystrous 19 year old temp at work slapped me in the face with an envelope and laughed it off as playful. So I shoved him over a desk and laughed it off as playful. It's on camera so I can plead reasonable force.  Temp is now passive.

Offline blackhole

• Still not over the rainbow
  • Destiny can suck it
    • Black Sphere Studios

sweetums
lame
troll
crazy
psycho
whore
stupid

Add 'annoying'

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.

sweetums
lame
troll
crazy
psycho
whore
stupid

Add 'annoying'
Don't forget ****.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline iamzack

You are what you repeatedly do.

Offline Daniel P

• CEO Of Dan Tech

annoying
sweetums
lame
troll
crazy
psycho
whore
stupid

and spammer
Modding Freespace 1 and 2 seance 2005.

Offline blackhole

• Still not over the rainbow
  • Destiny can suck it
    • Black Sphere Studios
You are what you repeatedly do.

Then add 'monkey' to that too :P

Offline Rian

Hmm, I’m going to have to go with “entertaining,” honestly.

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
All right.  Enough.  No one's being helped by just trying to grow the list.  But at the same time, your behavior today, iamzack, has been somewhat substandard to what's generally tolerated at HLP.  If you want to spam and troll, find another board to do it on.  But if you're willing to participate in intelligent and civilized discussions, you're more than welcome to stay.

Offline iamzack

don't tell me what to do! *slams bedroom door*

Offline Daniel P

• CEO Of Dan Tech
don't tell me what to do! *slams bedroom door*

but mods, and admin can.
Modding Freespace 1 and 2 seance 2005.