Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061721 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Re: W-H-I-Y-L I pity the fools that diss it.
But I only like older men! DDD:

Don't ask about their age. Self-deception is always the way!
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline iamzack

When I was younger, I had no problem sleeping with guys my own age or slightly younger, but now I'm not interested unless they're 21-23. But I'm only interested in girls that are 16-19. Meh.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline sayoqod

Younger guys tend to LOOK younger, as well.

Besides, the attraction to older men is generally due to their experience. Younger guys have trouble faking experience - or at least, all the ones I've tried do
" Twas brillig and the slithy toves/did gyre and gimble through the wabe/ all mimsy were the borogroves/ and the mome raths outgrabe"

Offline iamzack

Younger guys tend to LOOK younger, as well.

Besides, the attraction to older men is generally due to their experience. Younger guys have trouble faking experience - or at least, all the ones I've tried do

You'd think so, but you'd be wrong. :|
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline sayoqod

You'd think so, but you'd be wrong. :|

About which part...?
" Twas brillig and the slithy toves/did gyre and gimble through the wabe/ all mimsy were the borogroves/ and the mome raths outgrabe"

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.

A Feddie Story

Offline sayoqod

About which part...?

Likely both.

I wasn't saying anything in general necessarily, just saying how trying to go for younger guys has worked - or, NOT worked - in the past. How could that be "wrong"? :/

Offline iamzack

age =! experience =! skill

Offline sayoqod

age =! experience =! skill

Not necessarily, I know, I'm just saying that's been my experience

Offline iamzack

Has not been mine. :[

Offline sayoqod

Has not been mine. :[

I'm sorry. The reason I've stuck with Mr. Workaholic so long is because he has all three aforementioned qualities, and is adept at handling my special needs

Offline iamzack

lol special needs

Offline sayoqod

lol special needs

XP

But really, I keep freaking guys out when I tell them, they're always like "NO, I can't do that!!!" DD:

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
But really, I keep freaking guys out when I tell them, they're always like "NO, I can't do that!!!" DD:

Now I'm curious. :P

A Feddie Story

Offline sayoqod

Now I'm curious. :P

Nothing intricate, I'm just a masochist. And apparently something about me attracts 'nice' guys who "would NEVER hurt you!" >...<

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
noobs, that **** is so vanilla

he said, subtly implying that he frequently has kinky sex, thereby asserting his masculine prowess

Offline sayoqod

noobs, that **** is so vanilla

More or less my point. Some people just like vanilla, I guess.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Nothing wrong with chips, dips, chains and whips for thems that enjoy it...

Offline sayoqod

Nothing wrong with chips, dips, chains and whips for thems that enjoy it...

Unless no one will give it to them >.> I'm about to resort to the internet.

Offline iamzack

The internet is good. :)