- "Fury#Shivan" appears in the weapons list in the tech database, and has no information.Thanks; this will be fixed.
- In "Ghosts", your wingmen don't provide a vocal acknowledgement to your orders, and you can't call for a support ship. Is your mission so secret that you can't rearm? As mentioned in the briefing, you're in a "remote corner of the Deneb system". So remote that you're not in direct contact with Command, and you have no support available. Unfortunately, in retail, if you disable Command messages, you lose wingmen messages as well.
- The message/timing issue I've already mentioned with "He Who Rides The Tiger". Additionally, if you order your wingmen to destroy the Ratna after its IFF turns hostile, they totally will, because they're cool. I'll take another look at the message timing.
- Do you have to destroy the access doors on
Deep Space Nine
the Karnak in "Blood of the Innocent" in order to reach the reactor? I went down two separate arms of the station and got stuck, until I noticed Sneak blowing something up before it made its way in...Do as the debriefing recommendations suggest and play Cardinal Spear for the backstory.
- Certain missions don't include recommendations in their debriefings when they probably should. For example, it's noted in "Cloak and Dagger" if you manage to save all the escape pods from the Talus facility, but if you fail to rescue them, you never hear about it and no recommendations are given on how to improve your performance, so a player may not realize it's possible to save them all. Similarly, it's possible to save the Hirschel (or not) in "Abandon Hope", but you hear nothing about it one way or the other. Is the Bosch Beer more important?This is an odd comment from someone who doesn't even read the recommendations when they're useful (see above) . The real answer is that in both of those missions, there are other events and objectives that are more significant, and the debriefing officer may choose to focus on the significant events. For another example, in "Chasing Shadows", if you maintain the blockade but fail to defend the Hope, the debriefing doesn't mention the blockade at all.
Some lore questions:
- What happened to Admiral Glaive? We never see him again after "Forced Hand". Is he supposed to be aboard the Hades?Maybe. Or he could be plotting in some other mysterious location. We intentionally left that unresolved.
- Did fighters from the Repulse destroy the Vasudan research convoy in "More Than Meets the Eye"? "Ghosts" seems to imply this, but the campaign never provides a firm explanation.Hmm... maybe.
- What happened to the transport that went missing at the end of "The Wait"?Freighters. Plural. Maybe the GTI needed to stock up on Shivan cargo.
- The debriefing for "Abandon Hope" suggests that your scans may reveal why the Hades's engines were able to come back online, but this does not happen in "Last Stand". Is it because they have Shivan stuff in them?The engines did have Shivan stuff in them, but the reason they came back online so quickly has a more specific explanation. Find someone who knows the secret of 162 and ask him if he has any ideas.
Also, your scans of the Hades fighterbay "alarm" intelligence, but this is never elaborated upon. Is this just a nod to people who have played the original "Secrets Revealed"?Yup. We were originally going to add a command briefing stage that talked about this, but it seemed rather hand-wavy and I worried that it would distract from the more important engine subsystems.