Ok, I give up...
Aristea. Torpedo Two.
I can't save them anymore. In fact, I can't even get the Medea's beams down. They've been significantly up-armored since my last play through (takes 4 Paveways now instead of the 2 I remember), and Paveways are now apparently much easier to intercept, as I can barely ever get them to go through at all. Is it even still doable?
Playing on Medium, I've tried:
- Every possible angle of attack
- Ordering friendlies to destroy beams (they just get murdered as soon as they get close)
- Dive-bombing the beams (even at point blank range, the Paveways get intercepted more often than not)
- Firing on the Medea as fast as possible (being within range, in position, and delaying only as long as it takes to obtain lock)
- Cheating myself infinite ammo and just chucking swarms of Paveways at it (and that STILL isn't enough to bring the beams down)
Any hints would be greatly appreciated, because I really cannot think of anything else to try.