Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 583753 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
Hey pece, speaking of permissions, is there something that has to be turned on to let people use /home and the related commands?  I wasn't able to accept Yoko's invite to her house when I was on a week or so ago.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Hey pece, speaking of permissions, is there something that has to be turned on to let people use /home and the related commands?  I wasn't able to accept Yoko's invite to her house when I was on a week or so ago.
Yoko is a boy. :nervous:
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Grimper

Is there some kind of block protection going on in the End? Tried exploring it and mining some stone while dodging the dragon, but anything I mined popped right back, similar to normal lag but it doesn't happen in the overworld.

EDIT: Also I appear to be stuck in there, boss won't die and I don't have permission to warp anywhere -.-

EDIT 2: Figured I could get out by dying, so I jumped off the edge, but it places glass blocks beneath you before you can fall into the void xD
Managed to do it by stacking up blocks quickly before they can disappear and then falling from a height onto the glass. However while doing that I got kicked about 3 times for "flying" lulz.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 03:42:06 am by Grimper »
When Australia burned.

Together since the world began, the madman and the lover.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
but yeah, deathfun, dont do that, tis bad :p

See? We can bash too. Now knock it off, both are good servers. But comments like that ruin it.
I wasn't serious myte...
"No"

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
Is there some kind of block protection going on in the End? Tried exploring it and mining some stone while dodging the dragon, but anything I mined popped right back, similar to normal lag but it doesn't happen in the overworld.

EDIT: Also I appear to be stuck in there, boss won't die and I don't have permission to warp anywhere -.-

EDIT 2: Figured I could get out by dying, so I jumped off the edge, but it places glass blocks beneath you before you can fall into the void xD
Managed to do it by stacking up blocks quickly before they can disappear and then falling from a height onto the glass. However while doing that I got kicked about 3 times for "flying" lulz.
End is really messed up, hell, me and rhx, as OPs couldn't warp out. /home works though
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline deathfun

Actually, that's the design of The End. Once you go in, the only way out is to die
The portal cannot be activated from that end, only in the overworld stronghold can the portal be activated

Unless by warp, you mean /warp
Then well... no idea
"No"

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
Wait...when did we get a stronghold?

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
did he actually invite you to his home? :p

basically you have to be invited to someone's home before you can /home <name> there.

its also possible that i messed something up over there, but who knows. i'll run through perms again.

it was a perms ****up  :sigh:

fixed.

Also, removed a few extraneous perms that werent used anymore.

GODDAMMIT PEOPLE COME AND PLAY ON MY SERVER!!!!1111

* pecenipicek makes a sadface...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 06:21:18 am by pecenipicek »
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Drawing up the plans for the statues now. I shall call it....."BreastCraft"  :drevil:

You have.........One week.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Qaz/RHX server is down again :( Right when I wanted to play too. Hope it gets fixed soon!
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell

Offline rhx123

grimper, nothing2strange and I can get on it fine - it's just dynmap that's down.

Ohhh now I get it, I'm still trying to log in with the old information with this laptop. Guess that's what happens when you use multiple computers. ^^
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell

Offline deathfun

did he actually invite you to his home? :p

basically you have to be invited to someone's home before you can /home <name> there.

its also possible that i messed something up over there, but who knows. i'll run through perms again.

it was a perms ****up  :sigh:

fixed.

Also, removed a few extraneous perms that werent used anymore.

I've been doing that for a while now! Have you even taken a look at my area D:
Then again... I rarely see you on...
Let alone anyone...
*starts singing to self*
"No"

Offline rev_posix

• Administrator
  • I have the password to your shell account...
    • Trials and Tribulations

I've been doing that for a while now! Have you even taken a look at my area D:
Then again... I rarely see you on...
Let alone anyone...
*starts singing to self*
You know, if you really want players, a simple post to the minecraft forums will get you more players than you can shake a stick at...  And an equal, if not higher, level of derp to go wit it. :banghead:

Be careful what you ask for and all that...   :D
--
POSIX is fine, as is Rev or RP

"Although generally it is considered a no no to disagree with a mod since it's pretty much equivalent to kicking an unpaid janitor in the nuts while he's busy cleaning up somebody elses vomit and then telling them how bad they are at cleaning it up cause you can smell it down the hall." - Dennis, Home Improvement Moderator @ DSL Reports

"wow, some people are thick and clearly can't think for themselves - the solution is to remove warning labels from poisons."

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • EaWPR
That's why it's better to ask here. :nervous:

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken