Author Topic: The Big Bad HLP Sex and Dating Thread  (Read 34563 times)

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
The Big Bad HLP Sex and Dating Thread
:jaw: Im shocked by your insultive comment, your practically calling everyone on the board :p

They are as far as that goes... :p

Let's have some more people like me here! :D

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Originally posted by Shrike
SILENCE

TaS is boring and juvenile.  Despite what many people think, sex and relationships are not simple infantile matters.  I want to see if people can actually debate this topic in a vaguelly adult matter.

I dunno, its sorta just repeating the Religion thread.
Got Ether?

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Do you have some support for your position that this entire subject is worthless and should be deleted from the sum of human culture?
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline TheVirtu

• Firedancer
    • http://autoassault.edgegaming.com
SILENCE

TaS is boring and juvenile.  Despite what many people think, sex and relationships are not simple infantile matters.  I want to see if people can actually debate this topic in a vaguelly adult matter.

You are playing with fire basically. Hehe.
The thing is, sex and realationships are too vague of a topic, state something for specific if you want better results.
Project Leader of the Ascension of Beyond Campaign
"There was a time of peace, this time is over, peace will be paid for in blood."
Site Director of the Auto Assault Outpost- http://autoassault.edgegaming.com
Site Director of the Darkspace Connection - http://www.3dap.com/darkspace
Former Webmaster of i82.co.uk - Shut Down 2/12/03
"If HLP wants your developing, they'll promote you to Senior Engineer, now shutup and focus!" - Shi
Think of the Coke machines! What did they ever do to you![/b]

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Do you have some support for your position that this entire subject is worthless and should be deleted from the sum of human culture?

Oh of course I do, but I have not properly organized all the material yet; you will see the proof later on. :D

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
We've already got our first topic.... discussing CP's allegations that interpersonal relationships are needless.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man

i hope thats being directed at the local madman and not the local Hangermadman.
Got Ether?

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by CP5670
Let's have some more people like me here! :D

Well, you see, there's not much people like you because, you know, they... well, they don't breed!! :D
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Oh of course I do, but I have not properly organized all the material yet; you will see the proof later on. :D
So deliver some selections from it.

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man

If you were logical, you would see that logic states that reproduction though existing methods is the most effective way. Due to this our physological makeup actually encourages it, very forcefully during the mid teenage years, i refuse to believe what your saying is the truth, its physically impossible unless you,ve got some hormonual(sp i know) problem.
Got Ether?

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
ummm maybe b/c there are more bad things that can happen than good ones?

*Larry the Slut comes to the door*
You: Yes?
Larry: Here's your kid, now gimmie child support.
You: Huh? I want a DNA test!
Larry: I''ll give u a DNA test!!!!!
*beats the **** out of you*
Larry: I told you that thing was leaky, especially after the fifth time! Now pay up *****!

Bleh, sex without the comforts of steady pay and a stable household is bad. Unless you can't have children, but then you got all these other "special gifts" wrapped that could hurt your "pp." Not worth it, it's not all that special and holy, it's just you don't want to be some trash that has 6 kids and they are all bastards. And don't give me that abortion crap. Unless it's life threatening to the mother there should be no abortion, it is just a consquence you should have to live with. Everything has some kind of consquence, a lot are good, but some are bad, and unless you like spending all your money on daipers and child support then it might be wise to hold off on what Captian Winky is telling you to do.
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by CODEDOG ND
ummm maybe b/c there are more bad things that can happen than good ones?

*Larry the Slut comes to the door*
You: Yes?
Larry: Here's your kid, now gimmie child support.
You: Huh? I want a DNA test!
Larry: I''ll give u a DNA test!!!!!
*beats the **** out of you*
Larry: I told you that thing was leaky, especially after the fifth time! Now pay up *****!

Bleh, sex without the comforts of steady pay and a stable household is bad. Unless you can't have children, but then you got all these other "special gifts" wrapped that could hurt your "pp." Not worth it, it's not all that special and holy, it's just you don't want to be some trash that has 6 kids and they are all bastards. And don't give me that abortion crap. Unless it's life threatening to the mother there should be no abortion, it is just a consquence you should have to live with. Everything has some kind of consquence, a lot are good, but some are bad, and unless you like spending all your money on daipers and child support then it might be wise to hold off on what Captian Winky is telling you to do.

That's why there are prevention methods, and by intelligently using them, you can safely avoid all those problems. Still, most married couples today are not financially ready when they have children, what destabilizes the "relationship" and may cause the marriage to end. Is that any better than the marriage never existing in the first place?

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Larry?  :wtf:

Just a comment, you seem to be confusing unsafe - stupid - sex to safe sex.  Sure, accidents happen, but what about if you get stuck in an abusive marriage?

The way I see that, it's bad relationship choices.

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
The problems are contraceptics(sp) are not full proof, and birth control doesn't protect from VD's anyways.

I don't know about Brazil but the fincial problems in the US are a ***** to deal with without a marriage, and they are still a ***** to deal with in a divorce as well I've been through court battles.  Not very fun stuff.
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
Larry?  :wtf:

She seemed just your type of woman...a very....manly...woman at that!  :D

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Uh...... huh. :wtf:

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by CODEDOG ND
I don't know about Brazil...

Well, I can tell you one thing about Brazil: we're a lot more... open... about all this stuff around here than most northern hemisphere countries. ;)

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Ooooh,  a pointless thread! I must contribute!

Sex is good. Its a worthwhile and noble cause. ;7

Thats all I have to say.... for now.
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
Now, I'm not gonna say its a big Jerry Springer episode here, but magic S or the L word is used in about every other conversation you get into.  Depends on the part of the country.  Go farther north and east or into california it is more openly tolerated than let's say in Alabama, Texas, or Virginia.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Again, I'm seeing lots of problems that are laid on the doorstep of an active sexuality that are more properly the fault of poor relationship or life choices.

If you're worried about getting a VD, ask your partner to be tested.  If they refuse, that should clue you in something is weird and perhaps you shouldn't do anything anyway.  As for the failure rates on contraceptives, they're pretty low, or there'd be lots of my friends with kids already.