Author Topic: The Big Bad HLP Sex and Dating Thread  (Read 34330 times)

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
The Big Bad HLP Sex and Dating Thread
Yeah, touch HER femal- [is dragged off and beaten by the less perverted members of the forum]

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
Wait...

less perverted? Where are these members hiding?

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
Right in plain sight....

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
Tie them to a tree and shoot gerbils at them, that'll teach them

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
You're dragging this off topic idiot...

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
This has been dragged off topic so many times it's silly. Besides I thought the main point was made like last page or so.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Borealis
[color=sky blue]Id, Ego, and SuperEgo....hmmm, where have I heard that before?  :D :D[/color]

Dunno about that last one, but I first encountered the "ID" in an old sci-fi movie with Leslie Neilsen (no, I'm not joking, and neither was he - no white hair, either!), Robby the Robot, Walter Pidgeon, etc. called Forbidden Planet. Would that perhaps be it? :D
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
Originally posted by sandwich

Dunno about that last one, but I first encountered the "ID" in an old sci-fi movie with Leslie Neilsen (no, I'm not joking, and neither was he - no white hair, either!), Robby the Robot, Walter Pidgeon, etc. called Forbidden Planet. Would that perhaps be it? :D

Look in a psychology book.....

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde
Originally posted by vyper

Now that could be a bit akward!

[color=sky blue]you'll never know!![/color]  :p
In God we trust.  All others must show data.

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
Originally posted by Ten of Twelve

Don't worry. She comes when ya least expect it.

[glow=white] ;7:lol:;7:lol:;7:lol:;7:lol:;7[/glow]
« Last Edit: July 20, 2002, 09:34:04 pm by 528 »

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde
Originally posted by vyper
Think about it, male and females have far different chemicals acting on thier brains and bodies - and since thoughts are the processing of our perception of our surroundings there must be a fundamental difference. :wtf: I think

[color=sky blue]that's the right answer.  The ongoing processes that make reproduction possible keep a normal  woman's body in a constant state of flux.  Drastic physical changes take place within days of each other.  I'm sure you will all be relieved that I'm not going to get any more specific than that.  The point is that only substances as chemically reactive as hormones could facilitate such changes.  Any chemical that reactive will have some unavoidable and nasty side effects.  Anabolic steroids are hormones.  Think of all the havoc they are known to wreak on a human body.  I have done pharmacology internships with neuroscientists who I've discussed with at length the effects of hormones on the brain .  It is impossible for any woman to have only logical thoughts and behavior because the hormones that cause drastic and perpetual changes in their bodies also  distort their perceptions.  We just have to learn from experience which thoughts to question and which thoughts to validate.  It ain't easy.[/color]  :wink:

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde
Originally posted by LtNarol

[glow=white] ;7:lol:;7:lol:;7:lol:;7:lol:;7[/glow]

[color=sky blue]number 315,178,980 on the "you'll never know!!" list[/color] :p

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Yeah, but is that all that it is? I'm fairly certain from personal experimenting in this general field that most of the chemical effects one can get in the mind are magnified a good deal by the person themself, and pretty much voluntarily- chemoreceptors are only good for one burst at a time, meaning an intense, involuntary burst of... whatever, might last a couple seconds. No more, and that's not long enough to influence thought significantly. After that, the brain can go on to other, longer-lasting but less potent chemicals, but there's a kinda psychological gap there. As others have demonstrated far more dramatically than I have the guts to do, if you go under severe pain conditions, it hurts like hell for a second and you start freaking out and spasming, but after that if you have the right psychological control over yourself you can ignore even that. (I, personally, can't even ignore irritating itches, but I can demonstrate this ability in other areas). So it's not a subconscious, involuntary thing- it's something that's controlled semiconsciously by the person, and how they deal with it unconsiously is determined by how they were taught to in life. I've seen women who, at certain times of the month, can only be approached at a distance of several hundred yards, and then on tiptoe. I've also seen some who don't seem to change at all- and these are 18-year-old-girls, so it's not menopause or anything. It's how much they make it worse for themselves. It's much the same when one has a diseasae, or has just cut themselves accidentially, or got a nasty electric shock- it's nothing that lasts, unless you determine it should. And I'm babbling. Ah well, fribagin' daytime work, ruining my nights...

[gets tired of all this sex/psychological talk]

[channels his sexual energies into the lucrative business of machete murder]

[creeps up behind, oh, let's say, icespeed, breathing heavily through hockey mask]
« Last Edit: July 21, 2002, 01:29:54 am by 262 »

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Stryke 9
Yeah, but is that all that it is? I'm fairly certain from personal experimenting in this general field that most of the chemical effects one can get in the mind are magnified a good deal by the person themself, and pretty much voluntarily- chemoreceptors are only good for one burst at a time, meaning an intense, involuntary burst of... whatever, might last a couple seconds. No more, and that's not long enough to influence thought significantly. After that, the brain can go on to other, longer-lasting but less potent chemicals, but there's a kinda psychological gap there. As others have demonstrated far more dramatically than I have the guts to do, if you go under severe pain conditions, it hurts like hell for a second and you start freaking out and spasming, but after that if you have the right psychological control over yourself you can ignore even that. (I, personally, can't even ignore irritating itches, but I can demonstrate this ability in other areas). So it's not a subconscious, involuntary thing- it's something that's controlled semiconsciously by the person, and how they deal with it unconsiously is determined by how they were taught to in life. I've seen women who, at certain times of the month, can only be approached at a distance of several hundred yards, and then on tiptoe. I've also seen some who don't seem to change at all- and these are 18-year-old-girls, so it's not menopause or anything. It's how much they make it worse for themselves. It's much the same when one has a diseasae, or has just cut themselves accidentially, or got a nasty electric shock- it's nothing that lasts, unless you determine it should. And I'm babbling. Ah well, fribagin' daytime work, ruining my nights...

[gets tired of all this sex/psychological talk]

[channels his sexual energies into the lucrative business of machete murder]

[creeps up behind, oh, let's say, icespeed, breathing heavily through hockey mask]

*Screams holding head in hands*

Layout man! Layout!
This is like trying to listen to someone who talks at an incredible rate and doesn't need to breathe between sentences.

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Sorry, I'd run out of coffee and without it  I end up on filibuster mode at about four AM these days.

Anyway... you're distracting me. Pretend you can't see me in the shadows over here.

*hoor* *ksssh*

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
mmh...
SCREW CANON!

This is also proof of the fact that women can do several things at once. Like my g/f can watch tv, read her book, have a coherent conversation with me and even speak on the phone.

what you seem is to describe also some males, one of them being me, while I can't to all that together, I can do at least 3:wink: .

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
well, if you can watch TV, read a book and speak on the phone at the same time, you have my respect :p
SCREW CANON!

well I can, however my record is, reading a book, eating, watching TV and talking, but I admit it cant happen again :(