Author Topic: [EARTH DEFENCE ASSETS - RELEASE] SSD BHAAL  (Read 14429 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
[EARTH DEFENCE ASSETS - RELEASE] SSD BHAAL
New year guys, huh? So I'd like to have my 2016 contribution. My and whole ED team.

You may know me from releasing models. High or medium quality, but today... Today, as we have new year, I have somthing special for you. You may know this from leak about a year ago or may not.
I have a shivan superdestroyer for you. High poly shivan superdestroyer of the best possible quality.

SSD BHAAL (Download Here)

This is SSD Bhaal - somekind of uber-Lucifer on steroids. A very important ship for ED, but it's a different case because there is no ED anymore. This model is a grim legend for me, and a subjects of many quarrels inside ED team. I'm slowly getting through all ED files and other stuff that I'm going to release, but the Bhaal is special. Bhaal is the best and I decided that this beauty requires individual release. This is also probably the first shivan warship with modelled hangar.

...So the Bhaal comes first. I'd like to request some admin to highlight it, and wiki contributors to do their best. I would do this myself but I have little time.

Original Concept: Lukaszk159
Model: Nighteyes
Textures: FreeSpaceKing aka FSK
UV corrections, conversion, tabling, compilation: Me

I don't know if you have previously leaked version, neither do I care. Delete it and use this. Bhaal from my release is final and the last version of this model, and as far as I know - it's bug free.

You are not going down, you are going out..
. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 05:22:12 pm by Betrayal »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
Re: [EARTH DEFENCE ASSETS - RELEASE] SSD BHAAL
oh wow, this one is looking impressive indeed!
*admire*
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Wait, wasn't this already released in the dump?
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
It was but dump is pretty messy and I don't think it can be downloaded anymore. Besides I'm not sure if Bhaal from dump is the same version as model here here. Bhaal from this thread is the newest, for that I'm sure.

Also I prefer to release the best things separate [like Bhaal] to provide them more attention.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
I have to say I really like it. I always preferred the FS1 Shivan aesthetic, somehow. I think that this ship is what Sathanas could look like if it was an FS1-style Shivan ship. The fighterbay is awesome as well. I wish Lucifer was remade to this standard (the current model isn't bad, but it is aging).

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I like it and I already have a use for it :D well done, well done
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
That is REALLY impressive! Best Shivan supercap to date!
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
It appears that the design is more influenced by the Cain/Lilith than the Lucifer.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
It's quite Lilith-Lucifer hybrid with additional pair of arms to be precise.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 08:25:48 pm by Nyctaeus »

Finally my concept (exept this additional arms  above, I don't remember who add them)  see the daylight :)
Good job with modeling and texturing.

Betreyal what about the "rest of stuff"? You know what I mean. I don't have them all now, but if you have then you can release that too.
You got my blessing ;)

I founded only this version of  concept:
http://imageshack.com/i/4rskanuj0001n3smallj

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships
That concept is great! Do you have any other concepts?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Finally my concept (exept this additional arms  above, I don't remember who add them)  see the daylight :)
Good job with modeling and texturing.

Betreyal what about the "rest of stuff"? You know what I mean. I don't have them all now, but if you have then you can release that too.
You got my blessing ;)

I founded only this version of  concept:
http://imageshack.com/i/4rskanuj0001n3smallj
I didn't know it was yours :P. I added you to credit list.
As for the rest, I still have everything from SVN and even more stuff. I need time to make proper packages and release them all... But I don't have this time now.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 05:24:17 am by Betrayal »

I got one more... two more good concepts, well they where good  in my opinion few years ago. Now ok is simply too much.

Simply saying now I do concepts better after this 5 years ;)

However  you can be judge and firing squad right now and chek this out:

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
I like that Fenris-inspired cruiser.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

So in terms of the story of ED, what made the Bhaal a superdestroyer? Was it shielded like the Lucifer?

I like them Terran Cruisers and Destroyer type ship and would give a crack at them. Or at least something similar.

All the best,
Jadehawk
Got Shivans? The SOC Ezechiel is the schnitzel! Don't leave base without it.

So in terms of the story of ED, what made the Bhaal a superdestroyer? Was it shielded like the Lucifer?

are you familiar with the distinction between man and superman
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

...Yes?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I refuse to share ED plot details and stuff. You may think about it as command capital ship of other shivan armada similar to Lucifer. It was never supposed to have shield.