I'm replaying the campain again with bigger attention to details and I spotted several things that might be useful for next release/patch:
In first command briefing there is vanilla music - might be good to replace it with Inferno track.
- most of the mission has vanilla music, might be good to replace it with Inferno track.
- mission directive suggest to disarm cruiser beams, but this is actually quire hard and useless (cruisers go down shortly after you manage to destroy beams).
- I haven't tried it, but what happend when I try to ambush and destroy the traitor shuttle?
- would it be possible to make target freighter a random? Currently in every playthrough it's always the same freighter.
- wouldn't it be logical to blow up the freighter after boarding to deny EA the resources? Or is it against BETAC to blow up captured ships (not that we don't witness the huge warcrime in the backround
- it seems that GTA use one destroyer to attack destroyer, corvette and two cruisers - maybe it would be nice to throw an escort or two?
- mission communication indicate you shouldn't destroy beams fo Lindos, but focus on clearing the path for actual disarming squad. However I feel that without your active involvement it might be that Lindos will be able to destroy your destroyer.
- this mission is ulta hard at first run. It seems that comm array subsystems are extremely resilent to Cyclops and Stilletto. Only Arbalest seems to be effective (and fit in bigger amount of Artemis).
- The part where you are ambushed by 3 missile cruisers is a bit boring - due to their position you take some time to engage one cruiser, but then you're too far to do anything to two others and you just waste time trying to get back to your destroyer. Maybe group those cruisers together but with some better escort to make it challenging.
- in ship command you can give orders to "Ramayana spawn point".
- I find it a bit irritating that Cyrus beam cannons are invulnerable in first part of the mission.
- when Cyrus is back with two cruisers, one cruiser behind Reyes love to crash into Reyes engine - that is one a hell dedicated cruiser captain.
- that EA transport at the beginning of the mission that try to save EA corvette seems to be too easy prey. Maybe delay it's arrival, so that it could try to sneak during the chaos of battle?
- also that inactive EA corvette - maybe it should have engine disabled? It doesn't look too dammaged/stranded.
- no complains
- no complains, actually this is one of my favorite missions - really feels similar to R1 Battle for Earth.
- Another solid mission, the only thing I don't like is that SOC double-agent reveal herself to EA Admiral. This feels kinda forced and uneccesary.