Author Topic: Visualising the Development of Blue Planet with Gource  (Read 2711 times)

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
Visualising the Development of Blue Planet with Gource
if any of you saw this: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=71121.0 you'll know what this is, otherwise go check that thread. :P

http://vimeo.com/14396831

still looking for the output of "svn log --verbose --xml --quiet" when ran on FSU's SVN, getting this log would be much appreciated :)

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:12:22 pm by qazwsx »
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Re: Visualising the Development of Blue Planet with Gource
That tool is pure distilled rocket-propelled win. I love how it shows all the devs buzzing around like flies, lol.

lol @ everyone moving around while battuta's camping the missions folder ^_^

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
You should've disabled bloom. :(

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
still looking for the output of "svn log --verbose --xml --quiet" when ran on FSU's SVN, getting this log would be much appreciated :)

:nervous:

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
You should've disabled bloom. :(
should I make it again? :P
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Bloom is awesome, except when the kernel size is too large and it's often heavily overused and it clashes horribly with nebulae and it's mutually exclusive with antialiasing. Why would you think I'm talking about FS, here?

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
Bloom is awesome, except when the kernel size is too large and it's often heavily overused and it clashes horribly with nebulae and it's mutually exclusive with antialiasing. Why would you think I'm talking about FS, here?
TVtropes! You've doomed us all!

Offline Vasudan Admiral

• Twisted Infinities

:nervous:
lol that'll be interesting to see how disjointed it is - we keep breaking ours. :p
Get the 2014 Media VPs and report any bugs you find in them to the FSU Mantis so that we may squish them. || Blender to POF model conversion guide
Twisted Infinities