Author Topic: Freespace 2 FTP Server - HOTU 2 Full  (Read 175541 times)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
hmm. Syndicate style copy protection then.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
You can even hand out full copies of the CDs to friends and aquaintances on a no-cost non-profit basis - completely legally! :D
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

It says that freespacer needs a password...
For great justice.

Offline Fractux

You can type in anything for a password and it will work.

The FTP is currently full.

and I see that someone is attempting to logging in with the name "Freespacer" and not "freespacer"

It has to be written correctly as well, or it will not work.

Read the directions carefully.

Cheers!
-What exactly gets separated in "mechanically separated chicken" ?

Thanks.
For great justice.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Welcome to HLP, Johnmike. ;)

:welcome:

Originally posted by Sandwich
You can even hand out full copies of the CDs to friends and aquaintances on a no-cost non-profit basis - completely legally! :D

I've so far given out 6 copies of FS2 (18 CDs) to my buddies. I love you, V. :D
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Are you the one sharing the ISO's on eMule?  If so, what's the exact file name(s)?
For great justice.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
:nervous:

Sorry dude, I burn physical copies for my local friends. Don't have the bandwidth to do any serious uploading, I'm on dialup here. ;)

Kay.  Now that I've got your attention, what FTP server do you use?
For great justice.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
What FTP server do I use for what? :blah: :)

What FTP server program.  o.O
For great justice.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Server program? I don't... run a server... :nervous:

If you mean FTP client, I use CuteFTP (or just IE's Web Folders, if I'm in a hurry). :)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Johnmike
What FTP server program.  o.O

Whatcha fishing for, dude? Looking for a good FTP server?
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Kind of.  I'm not going to use it constantly, but I just use it to give files to people if they don't want to use an IM program or something.
For great justice.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
I've used GuildFTPd in the past with satisfactory results.

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
or swooh
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Nemo

Hi guys,
i'm new to this forum and to freespace, but i must say this FTP came in very handy :yes:
But i'm still looking for the ending cutscene from fs1(the one with the lucifer blowing up), can't seem to find it anywhere.
I always do what the voices in my head tell me to do.

Offline HotSnoJ

• Knossos Online!
    • http://josherickson.org
Originally posted by Nemo
Hi guys,
i'm new to this forum and to freespace, but i must say this FTP came in very handy :yes:
But i'm still looking for the ending cutscene from fs1(the one with the lucifer blowing up), can't seem to find it anywhere.

:welcome:
Welcome to HLP! Hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have. :D
I have big plans, now if only I could see them through.

LiberCapacitas duo quiasemper
------------------------------
Nav buoy - They mark things

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Hey! We've found Nemo! :D

Anyway I don't believe that anyone has got around to converting that cutscene yet. If someone bumps this topic over the weekend I'll do it myself.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

endgame is actually on the server
Actually the endgame vid for fs1 is under the fs2 movies folder.. it's endgame.rar. The file I can't find is lab.avi. There's a reference to it in the fs1 movie table, but the file isn't on the server.