Author Topic: come hell or high water  (Read 16943 times)

Offline RandomTiger

come hell or high water
If you are serious about E3 make sure you get a build with Bob's env mapping to take over.

come hell or high water
maybe you could show off something like the trailer Singh posted in the hard light forum?
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
come hell or high water
Hey. I fixed my Hi-Poly Anuket. It's at 3500 polies, so it's no longer a massive behemoth. :3  And it has the other LODs and stuff. All good. :3
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Lightspeed

• Light Years Ahead
come hell or high water
Nice one Raa. Release the model and you might see what I promised you :)
Modern man is the missing link between ape and human being.

Offline Xelion

• In the Ether
come hell or high water
Good Luck ;) @ E3. Make us Proud :D

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
come hell or high water
Originally posted by Raa Tor'h
Hey. I fixed my Hi-Poly Anuket. It's at 3500 polies, so it's no longer a massive behemoth. :3  And it has the other LODs and stuff. All good. :3

Pooooost itttttt! :D

Edit: *Sees thread in Modding*

Fiiiiiiixxx ittttttt! ;)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2004, 12:24:55 pm by 374 »
-C

Offline Starks

come hell or high water
CAN THIS PLEASE BE HIGHLIGHTED!!!!!!!
Formerly of the Dark Wings and Legion of Apocalypse

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
come hell or high water
well considering there isn't a flashy picture to go along with it AND its not completly released yet.

no
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
come hell or high water
Shouldnt we be thinking of putting up HOTU freespace2 again, I mean if people are interested, how are they going to get freespace??  Unless you can still buy it:)
"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
------------------------------------------
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
------------------------------------------
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
come hell or high water
Originally posted by WMCoolmon

Pooooost itttttt! :D

Edit: *Sees thread in Modding*

Fiiiiiiixxx ittttttt! ;)

Just the turrets, mainly, but I think some UVing may be needed. :doubt: Oh well. I'll have time come summer.

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
come hell or high water
Well, the storage facility on the bottom is shaped kinda funny.
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
come hell or high water
Idiosyncrasy of Vasudan Design. ;)

Offline Inquisitor

come hell or high water
RT: of course I am serious ;)

Plane is booked, hotel is booked, passes are in hand. I have some MaxGaming biz to conduct, but, I intend to brag SCP up :)
No signature.

come hell or high water
and theres alot to brag about     ;7
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Re: come hell or high water
Originally posted by Inquisitor
THe SCP team will release an "official" build by May 9th.

Just in time for me to go to E3 and brag about you guys :)

There. I stepped in it. I made it public.

:)

that is very cool

Booth girls+getting Drunk+games=E3
I think that sums E3
« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 07:50:33 am by 153 »
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
come hell or high water
Inquisitor - print up a bunch of HLP cards to hand out - you know, URL, etc. ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Inquisitor

come hell or high water
Give me a template, I can try :)
No signature.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
come hell or high water
Erk. I'm terrible at that kind of design. Any takers?
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
come hell or high water
Originally posted by Sandwich
Erk. I'm terrible at that kind of design. Any takers?

*cough* Steak *cough*
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Inquisitor

come hell or high water
No signature.