Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 221428 times)

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Pity. U guys reigned supreme. Captain custard is still there tho. Come along on wed night cole!
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
I will. You know you can host a dedicated server now, right?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Please explain sir! I've been away in the mountains...

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
I don't know the specifics, ask FUBAR. It has to do with the launcher option.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
You mean run as standalone under the multiplayer options?  That's pretty much it.  You can do a multi.cfg file for the server name and other options but you don't need to.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq

There is a game up. The time that it is up is now. The time that you need to join is now. Join now!
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Too busy with real life to even go back to FS2 for a bit. Wait for mid-June.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
You'll usually see me asking for multi sometimes.
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
I'll be in the lobby for a bit. For some odd reason, it won't let me host though...
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
you need RC3
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
You'll also need to make sure ports 7117 and 7808 are open in your firewall.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
ok ladies and gentlemen , its about 20 minutes from 8pm GMT so a quick reminder to see if anyone is interested in some fs multi tonight....; ill be heading into the lobby in a little while so you can contact me there or in irc ..... let hope there are a few takers ...
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Hey Guys! Sorry missed Sat and yesterday's games... I dislocated my knee while playing a very boring game called cricket! Im back now tho and will be playing Sat...

Anyone up for a game today sometime?!!

Flint :pimp:

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Hey Guys! Sorry missed Sat and yesterday's games... I dislocated my knee while playing a very boring game called cricket! Im back now tho and will be playing Sat...

Anyone up for a game today sometime?!!

Flint :pimp:

CRICKET's not boring!
What's up?

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Hey guys, Multi on 2nite... 8pm GMT!!! Be there! Flint

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Please check out the mibbit thingie!
What's up?

Hey guys! Tonight there's the TBP game! Be there in great numbers!
Also remember that you MUST NOT come with any kind of MediaVPS or your stats won't be saved!
Remember also that to play you have to logon with your PXO account, as usual
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 06:19:09 am by 134th Barracudas »
Forum: 134th Barracudas
PXO: Rael

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Hey Guys, Tried playing tonight but the RC3 build kept freezing and I had to drop all the time! Anyway, hope it works next time!
Flint

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Finally got it working!!! Kuras and Clonewolf were there - some brilliant games played Face /Off and some polish language game... See ya all wed + sat! Flint

any one up for a game tonight