Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3028260 times)

Offline SypheDMar

• Student, Volunteer, Savior
    • Minecraft
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It's over 1000!!!!! (pages)
That is so ADORABLE! Look at all those altruistic animals. If cats and dogs and puppies and cheetahs can be like this, then we can too!

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
If cats and dogs and puppies and cheetahs can be like this, then we can too!

:wakka:
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline FlamingCobra

• An Experiment In Weaponised Annoyance
well ****. Lightning came in on my computer while I was taking the Alcohol EDU course and I lost all my notes because I didn't save what I had in notepad as a text file at any time.
My computer will still turn on but it won't boot windows. Startup repair immediately launched and then that didn't do anything. ****.

A prime example of why surge protectors are important.  :nod:

Make up a linux disc and see if it'll boot that. Might help give you an idea whether or not there's an issue with the motherboard/CPU/RAM, or with the hard drive.

eventually it booted windows, and I had a surge protector. Don't know if it still works though.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
I was in the process of taking a **** when this song played at the exact moment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt0UuNpUqK4

Never have I had a **** more epic than that
"No"

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Has anyone got any feedback on a computer company called "Vibox", it's just that a friend of mine is planning on buying from them and we have no idea if they have any issues. Google seems to be failing at picking anything up regarding them, save their website.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
build your own > ANY company.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
build your own > ANY company.
Pretty much.

In other news, I'm redoing my computers right now. I fixed my Lian-Li PC-9F's collapsed power button--turns out the switch assembly fell through the floor of its holder. I popped it back so I'm hopeful it won't be an issue again. If it is, some superglue should fix it. I switched PSU's on the main--from a Corsair 750TX to an XFX 650W XXX-Edition. Also added a new WD Black 1TB drive. The new drive matches my old Black 1TB drive so I'll be putting them into RAID0 later. Otherwise, I added some SATA pass-through caps. I need to figure out a solution to power the optical drive.

My two new WD Black 2TB drives are currently formatting while my pair of Samsung F4EG 2TB's (in RAID1) backup to the new WD Black 1TB drive. I'm going to setup a mismatched RAID5 array across all 4 2TB drives--with any luck I'll have a 6TB usable array by the end of the night. Otherwise, if they disagree too much, I'll probably use the old Samsung drives in RAID1 and the new Black 2TB drives in a second RAID1. I've still gotta run a scandisk on all the drives.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
This list should be declared a form of psychological warfare. HNNNNNNNG.

Consider an alternative.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
This list should be declared a form of psychological warfare. HNNNNNNNG.

Consider an alternative.

I watched the five hour version of that
"No"

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
My mind has been ****ing blown by the wikipedia page on simulated reality. Haven't finished reading, but man, I feel so insignificant.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
My mind has been ****ing blown by the wikipedia page on simulated reality. Haven't finished reading, but man, I feel so insignificant.

That's because we all are.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Well I don't doubt that, I'll rephrase: I don't know why I should do anything. Or at least that's how I felt at the time of posting.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Watching roughneck chronicles, Pluto campaign.

I believe my memories of this series are rose tinted :/
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Finally got around to playing Portal 2 which I got last year but never got around to playing because of all the real life rubbish happening.

Found myself paying a lot more attention to the funny characters and voice acting than the actual puzzles.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
as did we all.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Well I don't doubt that, I'll rephrase: I don't know why I should do anything. Or at least that's how I felt at the time of posting.

Welcome to existential nihilism: Join us! or don't, it doesn't really matter either way.

The Force shall free me.

Offline FlamingCobra

• An Experiment In Weaponised Annoyance
i done got a belly on me now. I weigh 133. I think it's time I started losing weight.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me

Welcome to existential nihilism: Join us! or don't, it doesn't really matter either way.

i dont really give a **** if our reality is simulated or not. either way there is no point to any of it.

ive always considered life collectively to be one big fractal. where entire generations are mere iterations, and the individual is not important. some branches burn out and die without so much as a whimper. others burn hot and die glorious deaths but not before spawning other branches. things we do dont really affect it much. things like war, murder, genocide, religious oppression dont even blemish it. it will go on. we might be able to take it into space and give it more room to grow, but it will look much the same as it does now and only scales of time and space will change. its ok the people in that iteration will be equally as worthless as the ones from this iteration.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 01:22:31 pm by Nuke »
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
My server upgrade is in its final stages. I've backed up the old data, built a 6TB usable RAID5 array, tested the new array, and am now migrating the old data back. Writing to a software RAID5 is definitely slow. It'll probably be writing for the next 24 hours--about 1.5TB of data.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 03:06:08 pm by Bob-san »
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.