Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3011449 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It's over 1000!!!!! (pages)
im drunk, lol
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
im drunk, lol

TITLE GET!

Also started watching Sankarea. It's pretty ****ed up, but in an intresting way!
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
im drunk, lol

TITLE GET!

Also started watching Sankarea. It's pretty ****ed up, but in an intresting way!
Beat him to it :P
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i already had a title. cant recall what i did to get it though.

so im 31 today, i got 5 6packs of guinness black lager (2 of which got finished last night), a 1.75 liter bottle of jose cuervo gold tequila. a dremel drillpress, and a little time rc car, and $20 cash.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
i already had a title. cant recall what i did to get it though.

so im 31 today, i got 5 6packs of guinness black lager (2 of which got finished last night), a 1.75 liter bottle of jose cuervo gold tequila. a dremel drillpress, and a little time rc car, and $20 cash.

Ah, happy birthday then. Hope it's been a good one.

In other news: Lost the last shred of hope for the larger part of people in my generation and below, as I just got told via youtube comments that Samus is a (and I quote): 'fake and gay, femenist nazi propyganda icon dat  waz only made to be a femal Master Chief'.

****ing... :banghead:

MORON!  :banghead:
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
The fact they mentioned Halo automatically disqualifies the person who wrote that Fire, no need to bash your skull in... yet.

On topic...

Godd****d heatwave, 30+ over here, been sweating all day and as a plus it was raining, so now the air is all humid and hot AND there was a maggot infestation on the trash, 2~hours were spent trying to kill the tough SOBs. :mad:

Oh and happy (late) Birthday Nuke.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me

not late still time, its only 8 here.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I still haven't received anything of consequence for my birthday, which was now over three weeks ago.  Granted, I never gave any ideas and kind of said that I didn't want anything, so I only have myself to blame. :p

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
I still haven't received anything of consequence for my birthday, which was now over three weeks ago.  Granted, I never gave any ideas and kind of said that I didn't want anything, so I only have myself to blame. :p

x2.  i got a wall rack for my surf/skim boards from my parents just because they never let a birthday/christmas pass without at least a token gift.  i already have a rack for my skimboards that i spent a lot of time finishing and making much nicer than the one they sent me, and the surfboard sits in the corner and doesn't get used.  it's more of a decor piece and looks better where it is than it would on the rack.  no one outside of my family and those who checked facebook that day even knew about it.  i went to a party the night before for someone else's birthday that was a week later.  the only thing i cared about though was i never heard from the special lady.  no call, no text, not even a facebook post.   :(  she's never done that since high school.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
The fact they mentioned Halo automatically disqualifies the person who wrote that Fire, no need to bash your skull in... yet.

On topic...

Godd****d heatwave, 30+ over here, been sweating all day and as a plus it was raining, so now the air is all humid and hot AND there was a maggot infestation on the trash, 2~hours were spent trying to kill the tough SOBs. :mad:

How's it possible to be on topic in this thread? This thread is all about random topics that may or may not branch further into something
So really, it's just on your topic you condescending prick D:
You don't care about his topic D:
Because you just want yours to be the topic D:

D:

Party today. Time to get this **** STARTED
Well, in fourteen hours

EDIT: I realized I received a warning about the prick part. It was in no way meant to be insulting or serious and I shall be more vigilant as to not being sarcastic in that sense for the future
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:55:59 am by deathfun »
"No"

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
EDIT: I realized I received a warning about the prick part. It was in no way meant to be insulting or serious and I shall be more vigilant as to not being sarcastic in that sense for the future

The trouble with sarcasm on the internet - especially when you don't know the other person - is that there's no exact science to detecting if someone really is being sarcastic.

I appreciate you may have not intended to be rude. Just be mindful in future of how things come across. Many thanks :)

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
[sarcasm] tags for the win!
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me

the irony is that i asked for whores, dope, and plutonium. instead i get booze, toys, and tools. maybe something gets lost in the translation somewhere.

anyway birthday over. im a little drunk (not as much as last night though) and getting ready for a hunting trip. im also quite exausted. everyone was more excited about my birthday than i was. early this morning they were yelling and screaming at eachother to get ready to go to the pool. but because of all the noise i was completely unable to sleep. so i told everyone to go without me. i got up a little later and wanted to take a shower, but everyone used all the towels, so i had to do some laundry (which i needed for my hunting trip anyway). since i had some time to burn before my shower i cleaned all the dishes that i didnt used, and picked up after my excessively messy family. i had some time to put my drill press together as well. then i hopped in the shower, and by the time i got out pizza had arrived. i hadn't even got a chance to eat before they trashed the place and dirtied all the dishes again. then we had cake.  my sister made this massive abomination of a chocolate cake with with chocolate frosting, chocolate chips and extra chocolate. while the cake was good it was also way bigger than we needed. especially considering both my mom and my sister are on a diet, and the kids went to bed early. so out of this massive 20 pound cake, only the slightest sliver got eaten. i then tried to explain to my sister what the word modest means. we played some starcraft, and we watched a couple episodes of game of thrones. everyone got to bed and i cleaned house again so i wouldn't have to do it in the morning (il probibly have to clean house tomorrow). im glad i get to go take my frustrations out by slaughtering helpless animals in the not too distant future.

now that its the 6th we can celebrate the bombing of hiroshima and the birth of america as a nuclear power. yay!

*has cake*
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:00:06 am by Nuke »

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft

the irony is that i asked for whores, dope, and plutonium. instead i get booze, toys, and tools. maybe something gets lost in the translation somewhere.

anyway birthday over. im a little drunk (not as much as last night though) and getting ready for a hunting trip. im also quite exausted. everyone was more excited about my birthday than i was. early this morning they were yelling and screaming at eachother to get ready to go to the pool. but because of all the noise i was completely unable to sleep. so i told everyone to go without me. i got up a little later and wanted to take a shower, but everyone used all the towels, so i had to do some laundry (which i needed for my hunting trip anyway). since i had some time to burn before my shower i cleaned all the dishes that i didnt used, and picked up after my excessively messy family. i had some time to put my drill press together as well. then i hopped in the shower, and by the time i got out pizza had arrived. i hadn't even got a chance to eat before they trashed the place and dirtied all the dishes again. then we had cake.  my sister made this massive abomination of a chocolate cake with with chocolate frosting, chocolate chips and extra chocolate. while the cake was good it was also way bigger than we needed. especially considering both my mom and my sister are on a diet, and the kids went to bed early. so out of this massive 20 pound cake, only the slightest sliver got eaten. i then tried to explain to my sister what the word modest means. we played some starcraft, and we watched a couple episodes of game of thrones. everyone got to bed and i cleaned house again so i wouldn't have to do it in the morning (il probibly have to clean house tomorrow). im glad i get to go take my frustrations out by slaughtering helpless animals in the not too distant future.

now that its the 6th we can celebrate the bombing of hiroshima and the birth of america as a nuclear power. yay!

*has cake*

This leads me to believe that we of HLP should all chip in and get you one of these:

The Force shall free me.

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Don't mind me, I'm just preparing for the eminent launch and resulting nuclear winter.  :nervous:
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me

*has cake*

This leads me to believe that we of HLP should all chip in and get you one of these:
-snip-

thats ok, one of these days i just may clense the bloodline instead.

in addition to their desire to live in their own filth like hamsters, they are also very noisy. sleep fail.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
I've been in a really ****ty mood lately. One of my friends said something that implied that there were differing levels of 'Australianism' and that ethnics (he was tactful enough not to include my ethnicity) were somehow 'so-called' Australians about a week and a half ago. Since then I've accidentally and sometimes deliberately immersed myself in all the racism that Australia has to offer and I've felt like absolute ****e. I have absolutely no tether left on my tolerance for intolerance, and some of my right-wing friends (I only have a handful, thank gosh) have been making jokes about immigration since its been a hot-button issue over here.

TL;DR: Seriously about to neck the next **** who makes a joke about throwing out immigrants or 'turning back the boats'. ****. How ****ing hard is it to be tolerant? I ****ing hate conservatopia.

Offline CommanderDJ

• Software engineer
    • Minecraft
Yeah, for all that crap about "a fair go" and those stereotypes of Australians, there are a lot of intolerant ****tards in this country.
[16:57] <CommanderDJ> What prompted the decision to split WiH into acts?
[16:58] <battuta> it was long, we wanted to release something
[16:58] <battuta> it felt good to have a target to hit
[17:00] <RangerKarl> not sure if talking about strike mission, or jerking off
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> WUT
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> hahahahaha
[17:00] <battuta> hahahaha
[17:00] <RangerKarl> same thing really, if you think about it

Yeah, for all that crap about "a fair go" and those stereotypes of Australians, there are a lot of intolerant ****tards in this country.

There are a lot of intolerant ****tards everywhere.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
At least it's nice to know that we're not the only country with a lot of ****wits re: immigration. :p