Author Topic: Guess the ship  (Read 40501 times)

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
I would have still gotten it. >_>
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
And you still would have gotten no points for it D:
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Snail

• SC 5

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
It's a smudge
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
It's not loading but I guess that's the purpose behind it
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Hades

[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Snail

• SC 5
****, man. ****.

What the hell are you, Hades?
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Hades!

Quote from: THE FIRST POST
5) Reply #315 + : If you pass your turn on posting a detail, you won't get a point if you guess the next one correctly.

But hell man...
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Nah, we had a convo on IRC. He needed a lot more clues such as species and whether it was canon or not before he could get it. So really he should have like 10 wrong guesses added to his score. :P

Offline Nohiki

• Graf von Kaffeetrinken
    • Minecraft
OK. A) No points for Hades because he gave no pics. B) If you're gonna cheat through IRC and stuff i'm just gonna erase the score column :P
:::ALSO PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

Offline Hades

Nah, we had a convo on IRC. He needed a lot more clues such as species and whether it was canon or not before he could get it. So really he should have like 10 wrong guesses added to his score. :P
no, I had the emperor in mind first but due to an irc conversation I thought it might be the demon, so I asked if it was the demon, and if it was canon, and asked emperor after that and got it
Besides, it's like a speck, dude

OK. A) No points for Hades because he gave no pics. B) If you're gonna cheat through IRC and stuff i'm just gonna erase the score column :P
I can't get pics up as soon as I can answer them, plus I suck at getting good ones :\
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 02:26:20 pm by Hades »
----
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Nohiki

• Graf von Kaffeetrinken
    • Minecraft
At least WE'll get some points if yours are easy to get :P Now serve.
:::ALSO PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

Offline Hades

I better be getting my points. :<
----
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Zephyrus, HTL Collie (?), dumb hexagon crap Arcadia with the sucky Hexagon (did I mention circles pwn)

Offline Hades

yes but with the rules you only get one point. :<
----
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline esarai

• Steathy boi
    • Minecraft
Emperor

Are you ****ing kidding me?  How the hell did you figure that out?  Even I wouldn't have recognized that!
<Nuclear>   truth: the good samaritan actually checked for proof of citizenship and health insurance
<Axem>   did anyone catch jesus' birth certificate?
<Nuclear>   and jesus didnt actually give the 5000 their fish...he gave it to the romans and let it trickle down
<Axem>and he was totally pro tax breaks
<Axem>he threw out all those tax collectors at the temple
<Nuclear>   he drove a V8 camel too
<Nuclear>   with a sword rack for his fully-automatic daggers

Esarai: hey gaiz, what's a good improvised, final attack for a ship fighting to buy others time to escape to use?
RangerKarl|AtWork: stick your penis in the warp core
DarthGeek: no don't do that
amki: don't EVER do that

Offline Hades

I could tell by the colors and the line, in fact I'll bet the place it's from is maybe from the section in front of the top beam, second turret of its type on the spine and behind the multipart in front of it.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 06:05:55 pm by Hades »
----
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Kolgena

Well with the image gone now, it looks like you got an empty post right in one guess.

Offline Hades

----
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL