Author Topic: Co-op Retail Campaign  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Adj

Co-op Retail Campaign
I'm sure you're all tired of hearing about this or helping newbs with it but please see it in your heart to help me.   Ive done it in the past so i know its possible but its driving me crazy.  How do i get the missions from the retail campaign to show up in the missions tab or campaign tab of multiplayer.  Ive installed the latest SCP and the new MVPs i even got the freeport up and working.   Any ideas or solutions?

-THANKS!

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Re: Co-op Retail Campaign
There's a few co-op campaign missions in these VPs (e.g. Clash of the Titans II, Dunkerque, Exodus & Their Finest Hour).

Code: [Select]
multi-mission-pack.vp  multi-voice-pack.vp
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Wasn't there an entire coop FS2 campaign at one point? IIRC it replaced all of Alpha wing with players (no idea how it handled missions like A Monster In The Mist...).

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Yes, I've played it.

Offline Adj

Yeah thats exactly what it did.  It's the original freespace 2 campaign and all it did was place the players that joined your game into the alpha 2,3 etc spot.   When i played it in the past all the missions would show up when you created a game and you just had to play them in order.  But since ive reinstalled i dont see them in there anymore.  Wondering if i installed something wrong.  Everything else seems to be working just fine.

Offline Adj

Update!!

The freespace two campaign appeared on my missions list.  It seems that you have to play the single player mode (just one mission) for it to begin showing the campaign in the multiplayer mission select screen.  Maybe most already new that or maybe its something completely different that happened but all i know is that they are there now.  Hoorah.  Ive seen other people asking about this in the past so if you know of anyone please let them know or direct them here.  Thanks all.