Author Topic: The Big Bad HLP Sex and Dating Thread  (Read 34566 times)

Offline Mr. Vega

• Your Node Is Mine
  • The ticket to the future is always blank
The Big Bad HLP Sex and Dating Thread
this should be changed to "The Big Spam HLP Sex and dating thread"
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts on the unthinking.
-John Maynard Keynes

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
This is definitely going to be the most ****ed up, disturbing, mental health threatening thread ever. Even more so that Road Trip.

I have IWANGF to discuss such matters :p
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Originally posted by Mr. Vega
this should be changed to "The Big Spam HLP Sex and dating thread"
Yes, you're really helping.  Now shush unless you actually have something to contribute.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
Originally posted by Shrike
they're pretty low, or there'd be lots of my friends with kids already.

And about half of mine are fathers, or mothers.
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
:eek:

Ouch.... That would color your perception I guess.  What kind of age ranges?
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Hmm. Only one of my friends has ever even come close to knocking someone up. Which reminds me, I've got to ask him about the test results.
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
Presex people bust into Shrike's room.

"You are under arrest for a sexual encounter you will commit in 48 hours!"
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
It all matters on personal opinion more than religion or moral standards.  I'm not saying "Oooooo sex is bad, but I am saying think about what your doing with the head on your shoulders before you start thinking with that head down south.  Sex just complicates everything, and adds that extra variable into ANY relationship.  If you've been with this girl awhile, and if she wants to just, go ahead just remember that chance you could be called Daddy pretty quick.  

Now most of you 12-15 year old geeks, yes you are geeks so be quite, are thinking "Boo!  You suck!  Your gay!"  Unlike some of you geeks , but not all of you, I don't have wet dreams when a REAL GIRL actually says Hello.  You know, I just go somewhere with them, yadda yadda yadda the dating mumbo jumbo and take her right back home.  Everything is all nice and clean, if she hates my guts and doesn't want to see me again then who cares.
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Originally posted by Ace
Presex people bust into Shrike's room.

"You are under arrest for a sexual encounter you will commit in 48 hours!"

Seems plausible.

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
Originally posted by Shrike
:eek:

Ouch.... That would color your perception I guess.  What kind of age ranges?

14 to 19.

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
Originally posted by CP5670

They are as far as that goes... :p

Let's have some more people like me here! :D

People like you will be the end of the human race....
I'd like to see you talk like this after you... were in the company of a woman... for say... I dunno.... one night?

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Originally posted by Thorn

I'd like to see you talk like this after you... were in the company of a woman... for say... I dunno.... one night?
He'd probably end up doing her taxes.

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
*Looks around*

Nobody has anything worthwhile to say about this?
Hmmm, kinda unsettling when you consider that at some point in your life you're going to have to deal with it.

Lets start with a basic fact that I've always found pretty interesting. Most women like to go out with jerks.
You know, the kind of asshole who treats them like crap, he's usually loud, abusive and manipulative but the girl still clings to him like he's a pair of designer shoes. Now any guy would think 'What the hell are you at? Get out of there' because we're predominantly driven by logic. No so with the fairer sex, empathy and emotions are their decision making tools (which is why I think CP5670 regards the whole affair as being somewhat stupid).

In comparison you have the guy at the other end of the spectrum, he's really really nice. He pulls out chairs, gives compliments and is generally an all around gentleman. A better choice you might think but not so with females, the nice guy is seen as predictable and boring, he'll generally go along with her wishes. In short, he's making every effort to make her happy.

Took me ages to figure this one out in my head jerks = good, nice guys = bad. Looks pretty dumb until you see through to what actually is driving Jane Doe. They aren't actually looking for an asshole, they want a challenge. Ever notice the way some girls pine over guys who for the most part are uninterested or inaccesable (best example - gay guys!). They actually like to do the chasing, strange when you consider that girls expect us to ask them out. The nice guy would think it 'ungentlemanly' to be so forward and ultimately that's what shoots them down from the start. Ironic that in order to be more 'attractive' you have to put in less effort eh?

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
So deliver some selections from it.

Actually the stuff is in my head as logic chains. :D Very precisely, many parts of human affairs can be seen to be contradictory, but sex is among the worst since it has some of the most glaring of inconsistencies, rivaled only by religion. It is of particular interest to note that contemporary society has developed extremely dualistically on the issue of sex, as can be seen in the languages, laws, crimes, pastimes, etc. of today, - people both love and abhor it simultaneously - which is one of the things that establishes the numerous contradictions. The rate of change seems to be in the same direction as well for both sides of thought, but I think that this is just a temporary effect that can be explained by the fading of religion, and it too should go away in a few centuries. Also, quite a few problems with modern society can be traced to sex in some way or another, so these would be a no longer be an issue in some 500 years or so.

If you were logical, you would see that logic states that reproduction though existing methods is the most effective way. Due to this our physological makeup actually encourages it, very forcefully during the mid teenage years, i refuse to believe what your saying is the truth, its physically impossible unless you,ve got some hormonual(sp i know) problem.

How the heck are existing methods the most effective way? Like you say, we are born to think this way, but that may not necessarily be the best way around. (we are probably also born to be have many of the attributes commonly thought of as bad, such as greed or jealousy, hehe :D) I of course "intuitively" feel that sex is necessary just as all you do, but I have long since learned that intuition is a load of crap and one must rely on rigorous proof to determine anything. Cloning is the most effective way to reproduce now that we have almost reached the end of a technological era, especially since a clone can be engineered to increase productive output. Also, I have been hearing that artificial fertilization methods are just starting to come out, so this would be a logical bridge between sex and cloning.

unsafe - stupid - sex to safe sex

Like there is a difference. :p :D

Define "human race" more precisely. :p

hehehe; I have been told this an incredible number of times over the last two years, but they don't know me... ;7

Now, I'm not gonna say its a big Jerry Springer episode here, but magic S or the L word is used in about every other conversation you get into. Depends on the part of the country. Go farther north and east or into california it is more openly tolerated than let's say in Alabama, Texas, or Virginia.

Yes, I have noticed this as well. It comes up all over the place, and this is especially apparent in the workings of colloquial language. Anyway, it is good to see that not everyone is a stupid sex addict around here. :p

Offline Thorn

Originally posted by CP5670
Define "human race" more precisely. :p

Let me put it this way, if everyone thought like you, first of all it would be boring as hell, and secondly, no one would reproduce, our society would cease to exist, the last generation of people would die off, and that would be it, no more.

hehehe; I have been told this an incredible number of times over the last two years, but they don't know me... ;7[/B]

Okay, riddle me this.. How can you not like something that you've never tried?

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
Originally posted by Maeglamor
*Looks around*

Nobody has anything worthwhile to say about this?
Hmmm, kinda unsettling when you consider that at some point in your life you're going to have to deal with it.

Lets start with a basic fact that I've always found pretty interesting. Most women like to go out with jerks.
You know, the kind of asshole who treats them like crap, he's usually loud, abusive and manipulative but the girl still clings to him like he's a pair of designer shoes. Now any guy would think 'What the hell are you at? Get out of there' because we're predominantly driven by logic. No so with the fairer sex, empathy and emotions are their decision making tools (which is why I think CP5670 regards the whole affair as being somewhat stupid).

In comparison you have the guy at the other end of the spectrum, he's really really nice. He pulls out chairs, gives compliments and is generally an all around gentleman. A better choice you might think but not so with females, the nice guy is seen as predictable and boring, he'll generally go along with her wishes. In short, he's making every effort to make her happy.

Took me ages to figure this one out in my head jerks = good, nice guys = bad. Looks pretty dumb until you see through to what actually is driving Jane Doe. They aren't actually looking for an asshole, they want a challenge. Ever notice the way some girls pine over guys who for the most part are uninterested or inaccesable (best example - gay guys!). They actually like to do the chasing, strange when you consider that girls expect us to ask them out. The nice guy would think it 'ungentlemanly' to be so forward and ultimately that's what shoots them down from the start. Ironic that in order to be more 'attractive' you have to put in less effort eh?

How true, how true....but I have found a few that don't think this way.  Strangly though, one of them is only 4' 11".

Offline Thorn

Insert big longwinded (:p) explanation here

Oddly enough, I havent found that... The way I see it, is the idiots generally stay together...

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Let me put it this way, if everyone thought like you, first of all it would be boring as hell, and secondly, no one would reproduce, our society would cease to exist, the last generation of people would die off, and that would be it, no more.

Actually, while sex was indeed necessary up to now, the cloning and other artificial systems will invalidate it very soon. And it would actually be interesting as hell because then everyone would focus on other things, such as the pursuit of knowledge. ;7

Okay, riddle me this.. How can you not like something that you've never tried?

The theory of course! Same way that while nobody has been to the center of the sun, scientists have a rough idea of what's in there. :D

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Thorn

Oddly enough, I havent found that... The way I see it, is the idiots generally stay together...

*Boom! Thorn shoots potentially interesting point in face and moves on.*

Offline Thorn

*Boom! Thorn shoots potentially interesting point in face and moves on.*

Eh? I was just stating what I noticed....
Or maybe I wasnt clear enough...
I mean the loud mouthed jerk guys tend to go out with the *****y women... and they seem to get along fine...