Author Topic: The Big Bad HLP Sex and Dating Thread  (Read 34581 times)

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde
The Big Bad HLP Sex and Dating Thread
Originally posted by Styxx

True, too true. ;)

[color=sky blue]Testify, brutha[/color]  :wink:

Originally posted by venom2506
now that's an elegant mental picture...

:D

I'd say girls "are" like guys, there's some this way, and some that way. Of course their ways aren't our ways, hey, Borealis?]

[color=sky blue]Motivations are the same.  It is only the manifest behaviors that are very different.[/color]

For my part, I'm still not sure what's the greatest mistery for mankind: womankind (mwarf), or my PC...

[color=sky blue]your spelling dude....is that misery or mystery?  Either one apply.[/color] :p
In God we trust.  All others must show data.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
mystery, my spelling is not the pb, rather my lack of knowledge regarding to your language :)
SCREW CANON!

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
Had to bring this back (from page 4).

But regardless of that, I think I can find some music that is not related to sex, even though that can be a bit difficult these days.

This is the way it was explain to me in some document that a bunch of psychologists put together.

In classical music, 1 is calm, 3 is building and 5 is tense.  These are the intervals from the first note played.  Almost all Western music is based on this concept....immensely more complex but based on this concept...and even some non-western music uses this concept (and even farther than that, this theory seems to apply to other types of non-western music as well).  Basically....at the 5th interval...you have well...sex.  And the guy doing the presentation was funny as hell about it too...but it makes sense to me.

So im not talking about lyrics...im talking about the fundamentals of how our brain interprets everything around us.  We relate to everything and we relate it to our most basic instinct.  Its hardwired into us.  Remove that wiring and I don't think there would be much left.
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Nico

• Venom
mmh, there would remain a protoplasm... hmm, a CP ;7
SCREW CANON!

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde
[color=sky blue]interesting how they retreat to the infinitely safer domains of math and music theory...interesting indeed[/color] ;)

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
HLP = nerds

Fairly obvious

Offline Nico

• Venom
you like blue, don't you?
well, I can understand that CP likes maths so much, but I can't stand he uses is own exemple to assume that everyone should be like he is, and he doesn't even realize how... sad the world would be. Oh, forgive me, happiness is a waste of time, probably.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
edit....nevermind

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
No, self-pity is.

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde
Originally posted by Blue Lion
HLP = nerds

Fairly obvious

[color=sky blue]I like nerds...why?  Well obviously if I'm correcting someone's spelling in a sex thread then that makes me a nerd too...yay[/color] :p

Offline Nico

• Venom
i'm not a nerd, so you won't like me, I'm just a crazy french lovaaa :p ( the only one which is pityful with chicks I guess... I might be a nerd after all :p -looking at the mirror... her, not sure, can't make my mind :lol: - )
SCREW CANON!

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
*edit* why cant we delete our own posts again?

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
Originally posted by Borealis

[color=sky blue]I like nerds...why?  Well obviously if I'm correcting someone's spelling in a sex thread then that makes me a nerd too...yay[/color] :p

I was aware or your nerdiness :p I don't even think I'm a nerd though ;)

But you almost sounded amazed they drifted from sex to math. Like they......knew more about math or something......odd isn't it?

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I think it's manditory to be a nerd in order to post on this forum...:D

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
Originally posted by Unkown Target
I think it's manditory to be a nerd in order to post on this forum...:D

To secretly spam a forum makes you a nerd? Interesting :wink:

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
Evolution doesnt happen without sex, live with it.

Genetically enhancing ourselves to create a uber race is crazy, that -IS- playing God.  More to the point, we don't know what it will entail in terms of side effects; an epidemic we don't expect to be a problem could easily wipe out the entire species; we could also find out we forgot to include something later on and the species will die because there will be no further evolution and no sexual reproduction means the gene pool is useless.

CP, you're like the Borg, I don't know about everyone else here but I would find existance as a Borg very very boring.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Narol, you're wrong, evolution does happen without sex (read: bacteria), but it happens at a much slower rate, hence, creatures that use sex have a distinct evolutionary advantage. BTW, did you know dolphins are the only other creature besides humans that have sex for pleasure???

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
    • http://www.winissimo.net/ww3/
Narol, you're wrong, evolution does happen without sex (read: bacteria), but it happens at a much slower rate, hence, creatures that use sex have a distinct evolutionary advantage. BTW, did you know dolphins are the only other creature besides humans that have sex for pleasure???

Kickass!!:jaw:
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill
World War III: Wasteland Earth

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
BTW, did you know dolphins are the only other creature besides humans that have sex for pleasure???

only other creatures known to :wink:

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
meh, they are asexual, which means they split 1 into 2, over and over again...if we go with CP's cloning and mass-producing idea for human beings, what genetic errors (yes, thats how evolution works, it takes advantage of the fact that there will always be small errors in the ribosomes when cells split) that are created won't be passed down, and thus no diversity, everyone the same, no further evolution and adaptation.  And as for dophins doing ;7 for pleasure, well, lets just say all smart specieses (specie?) think alike :D.