Author Topic: [WIP] Shattered Stars: A Deepness Within  (Read 189788 times)

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
Re: [WIP] Shattered Stars: A Deepness Within Act 0 (DEMO)
you saw begin on happynewyear you idiot
Yeah, I think so. Happy new year is based on Shattered Stars assets at the minimum.
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Bryan. 

You're testing on your install or exporting to a clean install then testing?

Much problem can will occur if mod install not tidy and Fredding with many mod in one place.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
I do appreciate the explanation Bryan, I was a tad confused. It's just that Mortal Engines, cool as it could be, seems a strange property to bring into Freespace.

I mean it could work. But people automatically conclude it's a parody because it's so unusual-sounding.

You can take inspiration from anywhere. 2 of my best campaign ideas originate from documentaries. You only have to be careful that you still have something original and not a rip-off. You can take the setting of ME and put it into FS context, just that this here probably won't end that well.

is not based on scahhterd stars
i dindt give him permisdion

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
As for delusions, it may be negative. However, do not forget the thing that there will be release side in all the one. The important one is true. Of you the fredder your missions, and you also the modeller of your models.
Former Inferno lead, BTA fredder-ish and DE fredder. Driven out by ordinary fascists the_e, aesaar and general battuta. Will return if they're ever removed.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
is not based on scahhterd stars
i dindt give him permisdion

What kind of permission do you think you can give, exactly? :wtf:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
My question is how can you make a sequel to both Blue Planet and Mortal Engines since you don't know their endings yet? Mortal Engines ending might not change much, being a mostly "local" event, but Blue Planet could have some really grand scale endings. What if BP ended with Shivans getting eradicated, or everything getting eaten by the Great Darkness, or humans becoming the omnipotent race, or something like that?
How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
My question is how can you make a sequel to both Blue Planet and Mortal Engines since you don't know their endings yet? Mortal Engines ending might not change much, being a mostly "local" event, but Blue Planet could have some really grand scale endings. What if BP ended with Shivans getting eradicated, or everything getting eaten by the Great Darkness, or humans becoming the omnipotent race, or something like that?

It's clearly a mirror, alternate, amalgamate universe based totally on "what if" scenarios crafted entirely from speculation of future content it's based on.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

It's clearly a mirror, alternate, amalgamate universe based totally on "what if" scenarios crafted entirely from speculation of future content it's based on.

So you would say that you expect it to be rather a clusterf***-universe instead of a multiverse? :D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 12:36:25 am by Nightmare »

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions

Easily solved.  Whatever the Blue Planet team comes up with will be unofficial.

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
The campaign has a fredder, but it has no tester. - goober5000 do your job
Models too have a beginning, but they are by their own power destroyed - Beamspam.
History teaches that those who release campaigns are often the most foolish. The players of the mission know not the fred. If they too hold wisdom, they too will lose at game.
It is more ridiculous for Bryan See to release full campaign than for player to finish campaign.
This may be called woutersmitss ultimatium to those who fake fix.
Former Inferno lead, BTA fredder-ish and DE fredder. Driven out by ordinary fascists the_e, aesaar and general battuta. Will return if they're ever removed.

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter

Easily solved.  Whatever the Blue Planet team comes up with will be unofficial.
And Shattered Stars will be the epilogue to the FreeSpace saga, if BP is the grand-scale ending. Albeit unofficial. And, I would like to ask how can I make a sequel to the 2004 Battlestar Galactica TV show that took place 150,000 years ago. What if the Cylons evolve into the UIMS, an enemy faction from Galaxian 3, Starblade and Star Ixiom? What if they attack Earth since Mortal Engines being a "local" event and take over in the time between Star Ixiom and Mizuiro Blood?

The campaign has a fredder, but it has no tester. - goober5000 do your job
Models too have a beginning, but they are by their own power destroyed - Beamspam.
History teaches that those who release campaigns are often the most foolish. The players of the mission know not the fred. If they too hold wisdom, they too will lose at game.
It is more ridiculous for Bryan See to release full campaign than for player to finish campaign.
This may be called woutersmitss ultimatium to those who fake fix.
Indeed. I'm a fredder, but also a tester. I'd like goober5000 and others to help.

I knew models are temporary, and as such are placeholders. These will be upgraded into hi-poly models eventually.

This campaign is a multi-branching teaser demo, and may be unique because of the player Shivan introns used.

Anyway, woutersmits asked me to do his "Happy New Year" campaign.
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
You still need permission and proof of it from that models author.....
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
There are no such thing as "Demo". It can be disproved all by playing.
Only the ones who have fredded everything.
Can get the right to release the campaign.

My question is how can you make a sequel to both Blue Planet and Mortal Engines since you don't know their endings yet?

i think i read on the mortal engines wiki that it ended with the earth being destroyed by the shivans and the UIMS
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Strygon

• So long, and thanks for all the fish!
    • Steam
My question is how can you make a sequel to both Blue Planet and Mortal Engines since you don't know their endings yet?

i think i read on the mortal engines wiki that it ended with the earth being destroyed by the shivans and the UIMS

I really wished you were joking but a little bit of research brought me to the (now cleaned) pages you were talking about, and after checking the edit history I discovered that a certain someone has indeed been implanting Shivans, Vishans, UIMS etc. in several pages.
Makes missions sometimes.
Finished Projects: Operation: Cloak and Dagger

Current Projects: Scrolls Part 2 (FREDding), Dimensional Eclipse (Art),
The First Contact War, GTDr Amazon HTL

[23:22] strypolygon: andrew
[23:22] strypolygon: i have one favor to ask of you
[23:22] strypolygon: never try speaking german again
[23:23] Andrewofdoom: No.

[18:50] 島風改八百三: the duck has multipli
[18:50] 島風改八百三: many duck
[18:50] 島風改八百三: left side
[18:50] 島風改八百三: even side
[18:50] 島風改八百三: handle it

[21:34] MP-Ryan: Why on earth would you Google this
[21:34] The_E: why would you not

[06:46] Strigon: how big is a mini-campaign again?
[06:46] Asteroth: smaller than a campaign
[06:47 ]Strigon: thanks

[05:56] Strigon: If I had to take a shot for each time I randomly decided to change the UI sounds, I'd have died of alcohol poisoning by now

[17:36] qazwsxal: time to have some fun
[17:41] z64555: VC++5 is not my idea of fun

[EatThePath] do your missiles do anything absurd?
[Strigon] describe absurd
[Strigon] the entire mod is absurd

Bryan is capable of doing things most people on HLP couldn't even think about, so maybe he can view the future like a TV series?

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress

I really wished you were joking but a little bit of research brought me to the (now cleaned) pages you were talking about, and after checking the edit history I discovered that a certain someone has indeed been implanting Shivans, Vishans, UIMS etc. in several pages.

Was it cylons?
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.

Cylons were harmed as well.