Author Topic: [WIP] Shattered Stars: A Deepness Within  (Read 189826 times)

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Re: [WIP] Shattered Stars: A Deepness Within Act 0 (DEMO)
Is Bryanchan a Cylon who came from the future to terminate various established franchises in multiple universes?

R

The fun thing is that Assassin714 actually did something not entirely different on the arts and talents board - a role-playing game to unite Terrans from the multiverse, including several FS fanon timelines. Yet unlike Bryan Sees ideas this didn't went into the " :wtf: is that"-direction, but attracted honestly interested people.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
I'm surprised bryan isn't playing along with it.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
My question is how can you make a sequel to both Blue Planet and Mortal Engines since you don't know their endings yet?

Bryan is capable of doing things most people on HLP couldn't even think about, so maybe he can view the future like a TV series?
A Quantum Break-style video game/TV show hybrid or an Alan Wake-style game, though I lean towards the former, if costs permit :)

My question is how can you make a sequel to both Blue Planet and Mortal Engines since you don't know their endings yet?

i think i read on the mortal engines wiki that it ended with the earth being destroyed by the shivans and the UIMS

I really wished you were joking but a little bit of research brought me to the (now cleaned) pages you were talking about, and after checking the edit history I discovered that a certain someone has indeed been implanting Shivans, Vishans, UIMS etc. in several pages.

Was it cylons?

Yeah. Maybe. This is because of the fact that the 2018 Mortal Engines film is distributed by Universal Studios, the same owner(!) of the Battlestar Galactica franchise, of which the Cylons are part of.

These are the same reasons behind this motivation driving this current incarnation of Shattered Stars, the epilogue to the FreeSpace saga.

@MitoPL: did you imply that the Vinaashak (from Inferno), the Cannon Seed and the Space Fortress Gourb (from Galaxian 3) did it? Maybe space lifeform Zolgear could be involved. Or could be Battura, Bosconians and Sadeen? Did the Messengers warn the humans about that apocalypse? Did the Hammer of Light, if exist, predict such events? If so, did they depict such events in a work entitled "The Ones Who Dance in the Garden"? In any case, the UIMS did it first before the Shivans.

And what of warships named after characters from Mortal Engines? Personally, I would see a GTVA Colossus-sized, a Icanus-sized or Amaterasu-sized super-juggernaut named after Hester Shaw, and that ship would be a cross of Starblade Operation Blue Planet's Megamouth, Star Ixiom's Mother Urchin, and the Cylon's homeworld, The Colony, though details regarding this ship are sketchy.

Cylons were harmed as well.
As a developer, I would say that no Cylons were ever harmed during the production of this mod. Many modders take note.

Is Bryanchan a Cylon who came from the future to terminate various established franchises in multiple universes?

R

To answer the question, yes. A cross between Mizuiro from Mizuiro Blood and any of the male humanoid Cylons. Intended by the universe to eradicate aggressively hegemonistic franchises (including failed ones) and preserve diversity, just like the Shivans. But it will be more or less like ar'krai from the Bothans of the Star Wars Legends (currently): The enemy was to be destroyed to the last individual, their name be wiped from history, and their home planet be ground to dust.

Failed ones include the 2013 Ender's Game film, which I'm gonna make a campaign that sets some time after the film's last scene though no details were given at this moment, and soon Mortal Engines, of which Shattered Stars will do.

From the bottom of my heart, contrary to popular opinion among people here who expressed concerns about me and any campaigns including this one, I am trying to make amends here after all this time because of family obligations.

This post has gone long due to quotes. To close this, I'm posting an update. The Mission 2a has fleshed out very quickly and it's a capship mission. The mission allows the players to fly a Raguel cruiser as it battles the UIMS fleet in the asteroid belt.

BTW, have you considered heading to the forum on the Dragon's Lair Fans web site and check out "Shattered Stars" on the Galaxian 3 Theater section?
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
What of extradimensional demons high on U2 with Doomguy defeating them in single capship command?

What of the Doomguy being a Cylon-Shivan hybrid saving the universe from both demons on U2 and Shivans and UIMS?

What of Doomguy is Sir Thomas Stamford Bingley Raffles, FRS with brain tumor granting super powers of prescience and integrates into the walking city of Singalumpur in Mortal Engines?  Can you capship command Singalumpur?  Does it have beamsubspace cannon?

What of you Bryanchan take note these are great ideas for Shattered Stars 啦.

R

According to the... Wiki entry, the Shivans and the Cylons and UIMS destroyed ME Earth.

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    • Twitter
According to the... Wiki entry, the Shivans and the Cylons and UIMS destroyed ME Earth.
Should note that the Cylons and UIMS are related to each other as they are the same evolutionary line. It sounds almost like they were getting attacked by someone from more than 150,000 years ago, having evolved into that of the UIMS. The Teaser Demo shows the Shivans are putting down any anti-Shivan elements of the Cylon/UIMS fleet.

That would be the perfect intro for Act 1.

What of extradimensional demons high on U2 with Doomguy defeating them in single capship command?

What of the Doomguy being a Cylon-Shivan hybrid saving the universe from both demons on U2 and Shivans and UIMS?

What of Doomguy is Sir Thomas Stamford Bingley Raffles, FRS with brain tumor granting super powers of prescience and integrates into the walking city of Singalumpur in Mortal Engines?  Can you capship command Singalumpur?  Does it have beamsubspace cannon?

What of you Bryanchan take note these are great ideas for Shattered Stars 啦.

R
I think woutersmits would love it :), but I suspect most of the rest of the HLP community aren't either sure or not interested because this is an epilogue to the FreeSpace saga.

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:

Ships:

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
I think woutersmits would love it :)

wouter confirm this please?

R

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
:eek2:
 :jaw:

#mindbroken
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
Whether wouter respond or not, I would assume he will respond iff I work on happynewyear.

I have yet to see that argument convincingly made by others.

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:

Ships:

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

Didn't you say that happynewyear is "impossible to make for a number of reasons"?

not truth
i never sayed that
an campaign needs ppl but i do make it but i need storywhritting

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
Didn't you say that happynewyear is "impossible to make for a number of reasons"?
I missed an annual opportunity. Now's the opportunity this year.

not truth
i never sayed that
an campaign needs ppl but i do make it but i need storywhritting
This is about the Shivans. And the UIMS. United under Hester Shaw. Waging war against the GTVA and the UGSF. Then gets attacked by John Blade, Material Defender and the Doom Slayer. Hester challenges Blade and kills him. The player (the Shivan) joins the anti-UIMS group and drives Hester, the Shivans and the UIMS.

That is for happynewyear.

Shattered Stars can be left out for the last once the Teaser Demo is released on December 14.

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:

Ships:

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

not anymore

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
and the Doom Slayer.

ok nvm I'll play it.

jk

maybe

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
...and drives Hester, the Shivans and the UIMS.

Driving as in capship command, right?  What capships will be avataring those three?  What of changing between Hester, Shivans, and UIMS will that be possible to switch seemlessly between those three capships avatars?

R

This is about the Shivans. And the UIMS. United under Hester Shaw. Waging war against the GTVA and the UGSF. Then gets attacked by John Blade, Material Defender and the Doom Slayer. Hester challenges Blade and kills him. The player (the Shivan) joins the anti-UIMS group and drives Hester, the Shivans and the UIMS.

That is for happynewyear.

So happynewyear was some sort of prequel to Shattered Stars? Thought it was something entirely different.

yeah

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
This is about the Shivans. And the UIMS. United under Hester Shaw. Waging war against the GTVA and the UGSF. Then gets attacked by John Blade, Material Defender and the Doom Slayer.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
It's time to stop!

Agreed.  Seriously; this thread has turned into troll heaven, and poor Bryanchan has no clue that he's being trolled since Page 1 and that the vast majority of people here don't give two marbles for his project except for the lulz.  I'm done with this brain dead topic; time to extubate and pull the plug.  Won't post here again.  Goodbye.

R