Poll

Who do you favor?

Vasudans
Neo-Terrans

Author Topic: NTF vs Vasudans  (Read 37941 times)

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
Rich vasudans or poor terrans... hmm...

I think I'll go with the inventors of the "vacuum cleaner" :p
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline Agent_Koopa

• These words make the page load that much slower.
Bah, Vasudans are ugly. Army of stupid cattle all the way!
Interestingly enough, this signature is none of the following:
A witty remark on whatever sad state of affairs the world may or may not be in
A series of localized forum in-jokes
A clever and self-referential comment on the nature of signatures themselves.

Hobo Queens are Crowned, but Hobo Kings are Found.

Offline BS403

• I'm just sitting in my Cave.
Vasudans rule

Bah, Vasudans are ugly.
Vasudans females are hot :nod: i wish i had one to take home ;7
http://woogleville.myminicity.com/

Homer: Aw, twenty dollars! I wanted a peanut!
Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.
Homer: Explain how.
Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
Homer: Woo-hoo!

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
"Gunnery control; fry those ****ers."

"Now witness the firepower of this fully functional battlestation!" -The Titan Project (my campaign)

I dont reckon Vasudans are ugly at all. I think they're cool looking. Especially with armor on. I bet their females would look sexy.  ;7

I wonder if Vasudans would survive in earth atmosphere, or humans survive on Vasuda prime's atmosphere....

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neah.....Vasudans would likely freeze to death outside theyr suits because of Earths realtive low temperature. While terrnas would roast in Vasuda primes atmosphere since its so hot there.

But with a few minor adjustments they could survive i think that is if vasudans even breathe oxigen.
Die shivan die!!
Then jumps into his apple stealth pie and goes of to war.What a brave lad....what a brave lad say the ladies in red.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

This is Bunny . Copy  Bunny  into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Vasudans!  :headz:

I bet their females would look sexy.  ;7

well, here is an example of a vasudan female... the picture has been discussed somewhere on HLP time ago, but i don't remember where.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Steadfast  Project Member

INFERNO: ALLIANCE

Offline Dysko

"Now witness the firepower of this fully functional battlestation!" -The Titan Project (my campaign)
Reminds me of a movie... :lol:
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Zods kick butt.when we actually see them fight

Funny how you profess your support for the Vasudans yet you refer to them by the FreeSpace equivalent of "nigger". "Zod" is not a nice word.;)

As for me, Shivans all the way. Death to the fleshy bipedal scum!
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

I dont reckon Vasudans are ugly at all. I think they're cool looking. Especially with armor on. I bet their females would look sexy.  ;7

I wonder if Vasudans would survive in earth atmosphere, or humans survive on Vasuda prime's atmosphere....

I think the vasudans can survive in earths atmosphere. if you played Descent : FreeSpace you will have noticed in the final cutscene, two wings of vasudans are trapped at earth, since the delta serpentis node collapsed

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The NTCv Belisaurius failed to surrender, and the loss of life to apprehend them was foolish and unnecessary.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ

I think the vasudans can survive in earths atmosphere. if you played Descent : FreeSpace you will have noticed in the final cutscene, two wings of vasudans are trapped at earth, since the delta serpentis node collapsed

It's say the other cutscene featuring two of them sitting in a room with humans while listening to a briefing was better proof personally :D
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
I wonder if i can get the zod chick's number...the zod from the poster there :lol:
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

It's say the other cutscene featuring two of them sitting in a room with humans while listening to a briefing was better proof personally :D

Good point, forgot about that cutscene :P

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Seems to me the most pointed theme in Freespace was that of Humanity trying to find it's way in the universe... that's why I voted for Terrans

its official, NTF wins.... lmao

Offline Harbinger of DOOM

• Three fries short of a Happy Meal.
you should all be ashamed of yourselves. traitors.

Yes, you are all traitors to your species!
aldo_14 ~ "The ego has landed."
an0n ~ "Wheee, I can spam and no-one will notice!"

Offline Gai Daigoji

• Gekigangar!
    • http://www.freewebs.com/neo-terra
NTF is the best. :)
Freespace 2: Neo-Terra - My Freespace 2 website that holds my completed FS2 campaigns.

Darkness Rising - Current campaign I'm working on.

Mission Designer for the Wing Commander Saga.

CURRENT PROJECT: Darkness Rising, WCS
COMPLETED PROJECTS: Neo-Terra, Unification Prequel, Solar Wars Chapter 1, Deep Blood, Return to Neo-Terra (Part 1).

another happy supporter for teh NTF! WOOT!