Poll

Who do you favor?

Vasudans
Neo-Terrans

Author Topic: NTF vs Vasudans  (Read 37935 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Your behaviour is something I would expect of a three year old. Following through with a single mistake. News flash. Joke's over.

ANYWAYS.... The NTF would have had a good chance of getting the systems they claimed if it wasnt for that damned colossus.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Nah hes going at me. lol. he just has anger problems when someone points out his mistakes. People do it to me all the time on this forum.
Snail is right, DWH.  Try being more respectful.  That was poor sportsmanship.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Let's get off the subject. :)

The Colossus was the death of the rebellion. The NTF could've destroyed a lot more of the GTVA fleet if not for the allied jug. But their destruction was inevidable.

I doubt the GTVA would be able to take out the NTF without the colossus, have you seen how many ships the colossus has taken out in the command briefings? like atleast 10 destroyers!

Offline Centrixo

that ship should be more on the front lines attacking ships smaller than the sj to give the GTVA a great chance of holding the shivans back.

as for the NTF, well spliter groups rise and die. The HOL (Hammer Of Light), the GTI (Galactic Terran Intellegence) and now the NTF (Neo-Terran Front), a shame that is i wanted to see the Repluse kami into the Colossus.

but w/o the colossus? well, the NTF and the shivans would of killed the GTVA quickly no doubt and your talking more and more resources diverted from the Nebula ops to discover and destroy the Shivans, so in the end both Terran and Zod forces will have been whittled down from 60 odd ships to 4 either by destruction or defecting to the NTF.
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

"You never know what your going to find until you take a look" - Snipes, Fs2.

Terwin Castronenves:"Centrixo, your car is slow, bye bye" *zoom*.
Centrixo:*sigh!* Damn!.

yep LOL, NTF IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Actually, yeah, the Colossus did make a difference. A large one. The Shivans and NTF combined is probably enough to take out the Colossus.

The Colossus didn't take out 10 destroyers? From what I remember, it destroyed the Repulse and Andronicus.

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actualy the  days of the NTF were numbered even as you enter the scene. I mean You have like 4 fleets against what 18 or 20? No matter how you look at it the NTF days were numbered. Even if the GTVA sustained a large amount of damage at the hands of the NTF it was nothing compared to the losses of the NTF.

Why beacuse the GTVA had reserves but the NTF on the other hand felt the loss of every single squadron corvette and destroyer.

The Collie just speeded up the death of the NTF. Oh and le us not forget that it was the GTVA Command that alowed Bosch to survive for so long in the first place. They wahted to get theyr greedy little hands on the Iceni and the ETAK. They just could not do that until they were absolutely certain Bosch actualy finished constructing it.
Die shivan die!!
Then jumps into his apple stealth pie and goes of to war.What a brave lad....what a brave lad say the ladies in red.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

This is Bunny . Copy  Bunny  into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Offline Centrixo

dont forget who opened that knossos and let the shivans in, if thier was no colossus then... the sands would of shifted toward the ntf and the shivans
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

Offline Roanoke

if there was no colossus it's likely the Shivans would have wiped out both the GTVA and the NTF

Offline Centrixo

wouldnt of mattered anyway, the ntf on one side pushing through systems and the shivans taking vasudan system past bernards star and the shivans come back and reconquer systems and annialate the ntf

Actualy the  days of the NTF were numbered even as you enter the scene. I mean You have like 4 fleets against what 18 or 20? No matter how you look at it the NTF days were numbered. Even if the GTVA sustained a large amount of damage at the hands of the NTF it was nothing compared to the losses of the NTF.

Why beacuse the GTVA had reserves but the NTF on the other hand felt the loss of every single squadron corvette and destroyer.

The Collie just speeded up the death of the NTF. Oh and le us not forget that it was the GTVA Command that alowed Bosch to survive for so long in the first place. They wahted to get theyr greedy little hands on the Iceni and the ETAK. They just could not do that until they were absolutely certain Bosch actualy finished constructing it.

LOL? Did you not see how many destroyers, corvettes, and cruisers the NTF lost to the colossus? Too many to count thats for sure, The Colossus didnt speed up the death of the NTF, it caused it.

yep LOL, NTF IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

You're one of those guys who root for the underdogs, or cheer on the bad guy in the movies arent ya ? :wtf:

Yep, he is. He's gotta be. No sane Terran would vote for the NTF, I mean, c'mon, who doesn't love vasudans and their fishies

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

vasudans suck and so do their ships.

Offline neoterran

amen  ;)
Official Taylor Fan Club Member.
Chief Grognard.
"How much code could a coder code if a coder could code code?"

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Quiet, you!

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Erm, right. The vasudan ships are either superior to, or matched with their terran counterparts. Not to mention the Terran ships have Vasudan engine and power systems, so...

mrah. Why am I even participating in this mindless "debate" thats basically a thinly veiled spam thread for people to go on with their "bigotted" views on a fake species in a video game?

Im just waiting for this thread to degenerate into more spam so I can lock it.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist