Poll

Who do you favor?

Vasudans
Neo-Terrans

Author Topic: NTF vs Vasudans  (Read 37938 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
33rd "Vengence" Heavy Fighter Squadron (GVF Tauret) and 112th "Steadfast" Fighter Squadron (GVF Shu) ftw. That is all. :p
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Hey, I just ran another BoE mission and the Sobek killed the Deimos.... :wtf:

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well we love the Sobek beacuse it looks like a giant foot ! Whenever i see one of those i think :" Someone is booing to get a foot up his arse. And i'm generaly right. :D

As for the Deimos I like it too I mean i rather have one on mi side then go against it. The same goes for the Sobek. But then  again i neve really liked the typhoon i mean it looks like a truk ran over it.
Die shivan die!!
Then jumps into his apple stealth pie and goes of to war.What a brave lad....what a brave lad say the ladies in red.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

This is Bunny . Copy  Bunny  into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Typhoon? What's a Typhoon?

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
While there is a seperate Typhoon model out on the independent market, given his borderline illiteracy i'm willing to bet he meant Typhon.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I know he ment Typhon. I just get so pissed when people say Typhoon. :sigh:

Guess I can't blame them though.

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
I know he ment Typhon. I just get so pissed when people say Typhoon. :sigh:

Guess I can't blame them though.
Then use a bloody smiley, then! :p

Anyway, I can understand a nub mistaking Typhon and Typhoon, but after 700+ posts you really should know better. :doubt:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Mmh.

I hate Hatsheptustusuputsutsuptumutsups too, but many people can't spell that anyway. :P

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn i know i tend to misspell words but then again so do other people. And for the love of god i couldnt spell Hats... that vasudan destroyer but i should of known better when it comes to Typhon! (better?) I just wasnt payng atention. Sorry!

But back to the pojnt in question i still have trouble to grasp how exactly does a Typhon :D manage to take out an Orion? It just seems rather....imposible to me at least! That is unless the Orion goes hean on with a Typhon!
Die shivan die!!
Then jumps into his apple stealth pie and goes of to war.What a brave lad....what a brave lad say the ladies in red.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

This is Bunny . Copy  Bunny  into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The Orion can bring to bear 1 BGreen and 2 TerSlashes at once, which is probably going to give the Orion quite a starting advantage once it fires its first salvo. The Typhon only has two BVas beams, and it can only target the Orion with one of them. It seems quite impossible that the Typhon would win against an Orion.

which is why in my first post about who vs who, i was right. Never argue with a veteran :P

although i did under estimate the hatshepsut

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a comon mistake. The only reason the Hecate is clasified more powerfull then the Orion is beause of its numerous aaaf defences like missille launchers flack turrets etc. All of these add up to the firepower of the Hecate making its overall firepower greather then that of the Orion but in reality the Hecate is desperately underpowered when it comes to sheer beam cannon firepower. On the other hand its vasudan counterpart has more powerfull beam cannons and more hp to withstand more punishement !

Although nothing in the GTVA arsenal can go head to head with a shivan counterpart. In terms of capital ships! Well maybe to collie can go head to head with anything the shivans can throw at it.

Well i mean ...you know i'm refering to current ship classes. Cuz if its one thing that we learned from the shivans other then the fact that they are very persistent in terms of tactics is that they have a bag full of surprises!
Die shivan die!!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

Offline Snail

• SC 5
which is why in my first post about who vs who, i was right. Never argue with a veteran :P

Okay, now you're starting to piss me off.

LOL, thats what happens when you argue with the wrong dude :P

Vesudans fly extremely manouverable fighters, NTF flys crap.

Offline Sarafan

• No Title

Well i mean ...you know i'm refering to current ship classes. Cuz if its one thing that we learned from the shivans other then the fact that they are very persistent in terms of tactics is that they have a bag full of surprises!

Nah, they just have bigger ships. :P

Honestly, the shivan have the upper hand on the majority of capital ships (the exception being the Moloch and everyone knows why) but that is mostly due to their anti-capital ship firepower, their defenses are quite lacking in comparison with GTVA ships. But if both terran and vasudan technologies were to combine to make a destroyer (I know about the Colossus but this is different :rolleyes:) it would be terrifying indeed, better beam cannons with a great AAA too, imagine a ship combining the capabilites of both Hecate/Hatshepsut in one piece.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
LOL, thats what happens when you argue with the wrong dude :P

Check my sig in a while.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
And just a note about why I am getting pissed off at you.

People do not like to be wrong. And when they are, some people decide to either become a nuisance and be an idiot, or second, they can decide to just move on and try to forget about it. However, if someone comes along and emphasizes every one of your mistakes, it kind of makes forgetting about something hard. I find it hard to believe that someone here can actually decide to be that immature and go along emphasizing every single win they have. Think about how you may effect other people before you go and start being an annoying brat.

Offline Centrixo

you know, you are having a go at me as well snail. will be a good idea to calm down  :)  if you are then im sorry for my mistakes.
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

"You never know what your going to find until you take a look" - Snipes, Fs2.

Terwin Castronenves:"Centrixo, your car is slow, bye bye" *zoom*.
Centrixo:*sigh!* Damn!.

Nah hes going at me. lol. he just has anger problems when someone points out his mistakes. People do it to me all the time on this forum.