Poll

Who do you favor?

Vasudans
Neo-Terrans

Author Topic: NTF vs Vasudans  (Read 37937 times)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
I'd say terrans.
Their "bricks of death" can work like kamikaze ships easily if all else fails. And nothing can match the pawnage that is an Orion.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEll you are right about the Orion but then again we must not forget the Hatshepsuit! which as we all know can break the back of a Hecate easyli.
Die shivan die!!
Then jumps into his apple stealth pie and goes of to war.What a brave lad....what a brave lad say the ladies in red.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

This is Bunny . Copy  Bunny  into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

I have no idea what your talking about, the  hatshepsut sucks ass Hecate would pwn it, Sobek, the Diemos would pwn that, Typhon, Orion would pwn that. Vasudans suck, end of story. :P

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Actually in many missions I made the Hatsheptsut pawned the Hecate, the Sobek pawned the Deimos, but the Orion kills the Typhon hands down (it didn't even shoot any of its beams).

funny, every time i see a sobek duel a diemos, diemos wins hands down :P

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Actually, a war with only the NTF against the Vasudans would be interesting. The NTF a better defensive position but that would be countered because the Vasudans have better battlegroups (more experience, better supplied, armed and greater numbers).

Actually in many missions I made the Hatsheptsut pawned the Hecate,

Thats to be expected, more so because they're meant to work together not kill each other.

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is correct both the Hecate and the Hatsheepsut (sp?) are made to work togheter . The Hecate well when it comes to sheer firepower gets owened by the vasudan counterpart. This is because the Hecate was designed to be more of a caomand and controll ship then for actual combat by the means of its beam cannons. The Hatsheepsut on the other hand has more hp the the Hecate more heavy beam cannons and for what we know an equall amount of squadrons on board. If you look carefully the new vasudan class of ships are made more towards offensive actions rather then comand and controll and defence.

With this said i would say that the GTVA could not of survived for as long as it did without the vasudans and viceversa. Although the NTF they could been better off.

From the last reading in the poll it seems like the terrans lead folowed close behind by the vasudans and then the NTF!
Die shivan die!!
Then jumps into his apple stealth pie and goes of to war.What a brave lad....what a brave lad say the ladies in red.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

This is Bunny . Copy  Bunny  into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Your all traitors, You need to defect to the good side, the NTF side :P

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
As far as I know, the Hecate has more fighter capacity and AAA defenses than the Hatshepsut and the Hatshepsut has far more firepower than the Hecate.

Your all traitors, You need to defect to the good side, the NTF side :P

*shoots rebel*

Offline Snail

• SC 5

Vice versa. :P

Offline Centrixo

alright best of 3 match, and these are the pictures to prove who got the better.

the traitor Deimos ship won that round.

the Allied Vasudan Typhon won that round.

the Allied Vasudan Hatshepsut won that round.

this is to debunk any strong held belief over ownage of a ship :P
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

"You never know what your going to find until you take a look" - Snipes, Fs2.

Terwin Castronenves:"Centrixo, your car is slow, bye bye" *zoom*.
Centrixo:*sigh!* Damn!.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I would post screenshots of the Sobek killing the Deimos, but right now, since my thing is being stupid, I really can't be bothered.

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you sure you got it right? I mean how the hell does a tiphoon manage to take out an Orion The orion as far as i know can bring to bear more beam cannons than the typhoon!

As for the Sobek with its forward facing firepower i imagined it just stood there facing the deimos and pouded it to pieces. As for the Hatshepsut you are right it can own a Hecate!
Die shivan die!!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
You can FRED pretty much any capship to kill any other, given the rather simplistic AI.

Offline Centrixo

face off fight. the deimos can take out 7 hp on a sobek before 1 goes up and the other goes down.

the typhon has a beam turret on the top front firing and one on the bottom rear firing at the orion taking 46 hp out of the orion before it fires.

the hatshepsut has one turret firing at the front and takes out the same amount of hp as the hecate about 30 hp roughly to the hatshepsut aswell. before one goes off in a different direction. then you got the ter-slashes
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 03:44:22 pm by Centrixo »
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

"You never know what your going to find until you take a look" - Snipes, Fs2.

Terwin Castronenves:"Centrixo, your car is slow, bye bye" *zoom*.
Centrixo:*sigh!* Damn!.

ha what did i say :P the funny thing is, THE DIEMOS OWNED IT FROM THE SIDE LOL

:wakka:

you guys love that ****ty looking sobek too much... it looks like a giant foot.

how does the orion not win? i see the tyhon blowing up in your screenshots. :P
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 04:05:06 pm by [DW]-Hunter »

Offline Snail

• SC 5

ha what did i say :P

So I made a miscalculation. So what? I don't care.

* Snail runs off into a corner and starts crying.

I once put a Deimos against two cruisers. The Deimos took both down, without the help of fighters, with 75% hull integrity at least. Putting it up against two corvettes, the Deimos won every time....

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
you guys love that ****ty looking sobek too much... it looks like a giant foot.
For some reason, this just struck me as really funny. :lol: