Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 171485 times)

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Okay...You'll find me and Hunter in the GV usually...on those times so please appear there. Thanks.
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Might be flying 11:00 EST or GMT or whatever you call it. Be on the lookout.

-AMIT
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
well citizens of the world its saturday so get hold of your bits and get ready for someaction tonight,

i will be sat in the lobby tonight , or you can always pm me .... ill be in around  10pm gmt  ... if you want to make it a little later please post here (remembering that i am nearly as old as fubar and too many late nights are bad for my health   :lol:)

anyway would love to get a few ppl in for a game or 10 ... so its up to you!
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
I live in NYC remember....so...there might be a game with Fubar and Hunter and some others. 10-11 pm EST. Rhymes with PSYCH0 might be playing too. I'll be in the GV if you want to contact me.
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

so i guess that is 3 or 4am my time

just a little later lol
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Feel sorry for you.. :sigh:

SO YOU GONNA BE ON?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 08:19:06 pm by GTSVA »
What's up?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Yawn.  :o

Hey Captain Custard...you still awake?
What's up?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Fubar? You there?
What's up?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Yea been playing for a few hours now.  Back to sitting in the lobby now.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
i'm waiting in the GV then..see u in the lobby in 5 maybe
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

really sorry guys i fell asleep on the sofa...... got a few games in earlier on but then ............... :o

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
That's alright. I managed to squeeze in 2 games with Fubar. Then I fell aspleepeppledsplsdp SLEEP too.
What's up?

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I'm online and I see nobody.
My blog

Quote: Thursday, 24 September 2020, 0008hrs UTC, #hlp-squad
Goober5000
Yeah, if anyone notices an error like this, please let us know.
According to the log, about five people tried to upload attachments unsuccessfully.  You're the first person to mention it

[`_`]
I think 4 of them were me lol

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Uhh...this was last night at 11PM EST.  :nervous:
What's up?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
This message is for Mura, CP, Flint, Shade, ColeCampbell and the rest of you people!

COME BACK TO MULTIPLAYER!
What's up?

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Waww! I want to be shot down! All I ever did was to fight it out with Snail, and even then, he was at a disadvantage due to ping difference!
My blog

Quote: Thursday, 24 September 2020, 0008hrs UTC, #hlp-squad
Goober5000
Yeah, if anyone notices an error like this, please let us know.
According to the log, about five people tried to upload attachments unsuccessfully.  You're the first person to mention it

[`_`]
I think 4 of them were me lol

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Once again...forecast reads low but certain chance of a game occurring tonight at 11PM EST.

Potential host: FUBAR-BDHR
Potential players: Amit (me)

Please register your name for tonight's game by posting below. Thanks.
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

thats 4am for me , sulks in the corner
 :no:

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
You'll have your days...XD Don't fret Captain Custard.
What's up?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Once again...forecast reads low but certain chance of a game occurring tonight at 11PM EST.

Potential host: FUBAR-BDHR
Potential players: Amit (me)

Please register your name for tonight's game by posting below. Thanks.

Doubt I will be hosting tonight.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras