Author Topic: RELEASE - Wings of Dawn  (Read 218379 times)

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Re: RELEASE - Wings of Dawn
The one that loads so fast its basically a secret image? XD
I would have sworn that spoon put it there to encourage people to look through the interface and find the other two.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
SILENCE, YOUS! They must not find Spoonz Sekret Stash (tm) !
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
I already looked. :nervous:

Yum. ;7

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
The one that loads so fast its basically a secret image? XD
I would have sworn that spoon put it there to encourage people to look through the interface and find the other two.

I have to agree, since the only thing I actually had time to see and realize what I was looking at in that image was pink hair. :P

(I was holding out for a Signum expy. :()
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Just finished it, and I loved it.

Want more tentacles for the next release  :p

Spoiler:
fuc***ng cordi, they just got their queen back and made nothing in the final mission...
 I was expecting to see at least a swarm of soldiers as a back up!
el hombre vicio...

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Spoiler:
fuc***ng cordi, they just got their queen back and made nothing in the final mission...
 I was expecting to see at least a swarm of soldiers as a back up!
Spoiler:
Yeah. I thought the exact same thing. In fact they were such little help that I think I'd have been happier blowing them up.

Offline -Norbert-

Spoiler:
But it was explained in-game that they would open up another frontline. With the enemies between their own and the LSF systems it makes a lot of sense for them to fight elsewere.
What I'd have liked to see is a small detatchment of the CSA coming to help. I know they couldn't send a fleet because they were attacked themselfs, but a few ships would have been nice.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Spoiler:
Yeah, where was the CSA anyway? Sitting back home doing a whole load of nothing while good Terran soldiers were dying.

Offline -Norbert-

Spoiler:
At first they were gathering volunteers and preparing to intervene (according to their law, only selfdefense is madatory. Defense of allies and offensives are strickly voluntary).
But before they got their lazy asses in gear they were attacked themselfs. And again a stupid law of theirs kicked in. This one stating that, if they are attacked, the whole military must go on the defensive, including those that wanted to go help the LSF.
Though I'd still have liked to see a small group of CSA ships ignore that stupid law and help out on the LSF front.

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Spoiler:
At first they were gathering volunteers and preparing to intervene (according to their law, only selfdefense is madatory. Defense of allies and offensives are strickly voluntary).
But before they got their lazy asses in gear they were attacked themselfs. And again a stupid law of theirs kicked in. This one stating that, if they are attacked, the whole military must go on the defensive, including those that wanted to go help the LSF.
Though I'd still have liked to see a small group of CSA ships ignore that stupid law and help out on the LSF front.

Crystal and Luna were doing exactly that, though.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline -Norbert-

They are part of the JGASF, not the CSA, so that law most likely doesn't apply to them. Matter like that might even have been the reason why it took so long for the Humans and Cyrva to negotiate untill they finallty created the joint academy in the first place.

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
They are part of the JGASF, not the CSA, so that law most likely doesn't apply to them. Matter like that might even have been the reason why it took so long for the Humans and Cyrva to negotiate untill they finallty created the joint academy in the first place.

They graduated from a joint Terran-Cyrvan academy, but as with most projects, their rank is probably still held in the CSA, just translated into it's Terran equivalent.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ

"Oh please.
First you Terrans have the nerve to reject our rule and guidance. And then only a few years later you mongrels find yourself in exactly the situation we were going to protect you from. And to whom do they start pleading for help when they can't win?

Tsk Tsk, How ungraceful."
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
haha nice :D
el hombre vicio...

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
lol service ribbon hairclips.

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Crystal steam.jpg
Dawn&misuzu.jpg

I swear one of these was the 'what are you watching, Jellyfish?' image.

lol service ribbon hairclips.
They sure are creative with their medals. Why wearing them on your chest or stashing them in some box when they make awesome hair decos?
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Snail

• SC 5

"Oh please.
First you Terrans have the nerve to reject our rule and guidance. And then only a few years later you mongrels find yourself in exactly the situation we were going to protect you from. And to whom do they start pleading for help when they can't win?

Tsk Tsk, How ungraceful."
* Snail develops a deep loathing of Cyrvans.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 11:51:16 am by Snail »

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
There is a reason they're called Space Elves.

They certainly have the elfy insufferablity down.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
They sure are creative with their medals. Why wearing them on your chest or stashing them in some box when they make awesome hair decos?
Sure, but I'd imagine that keeping them nice and even for that inspection would be a real pain in the ass. ;)

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
I started playing it today. I need some rest between massive FRED sprees. :)

I have a potentially redundant question: why you kept FreeSpace speeds? IMHO it would have been much more exciting with higher speeds (as seen in Sushi's mod). :)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]