Also I've fixed a couple of things, and realized one of my fixes broke other things (don't worry that only effects the source files not the dds) Basically there's two big groups "bumped" and "nonbumped", unfortunately automation doesn't know "bumped" rather "layer 123" which tends to differ from texture to texture.. ugh. I'll just have to do it manually.
Improved the shine map, I just opted to use the one that was used for saga rather than the colorful placeholder one I made. Normal mapping also got improved, more details are now actually visibility bumped. Those two were easy compared to the problem.
[attachment deleted by ninja]