Author Topic: Christmas 2010 Model Re-release (image heavy)  (Read 106875 times)

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
    • German Wing Commander Site
Re: Christmas 2010 Model Re-release (image heavy)
I already ask him for some WC2 Models. Give him time. He done a excellent job for Saga. If we're waiting a few day later or not - its ok.

Scooby perhaps if you have some time, can we speak about taking my old models into Saga? Perhaps we don't need to build every model again.
Star Citizen No. 250

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
I agree. It is just like with Saga: If the quality is right I don't mind waiting, and Scooby's quality has always been great. :)
I'm not in a hurry, since for my mod and my campaign I only need ships that are already included in Saga. The rest is an extra that can be added any time.
Member of the Scooby Doo model Fanclub "verticies and splines are the medium and he is the artist."

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
    • German Wing Commander Site
And I hope we see them all then in Enigma 2666 ;D
Star Citizen No. 250

Great models.. definitely having some fun with these.

I seem to be missing the "mainhull" texture one the Lance however. It's not in the VP.

Great models.. definitely having some fun with these.

I seem to be missing the "mainhull" texture one the Lance however. It's not in the VP.
You sure it's "mainhull" and not "mainhall"?  "MainHall" is included with Saga
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
You might have made a typo.

I followed your instructions on page 1 as I don't have WCS installed. I'll DL it when I get home.

i have the same issue too Scooby :-/

i got the full WC Saga mod, plus had downloaded the latest files you mentioned... those required and additional files and stuff

and the main body of the lancer is partly invisible with some bits in weird green textures less... areas i suppose...

anyways, the model doesn't look finished :-/

which is especially odd and puzzling because: all the gun turrets are fine, the hangar is fine, etc... and all the other capships i've downloaded like the Olympia, Nova, Jutlanc, etc. they all work fine

it really is only the Lancer :-/

The Lancer is fine at detail levels 1+, just 0 seems to have an issue.

Same problem seems to be on the blister on the back interior wall of the Midgard hanger. Same texture (and yes, it was "MainHall", not "Mainhull", my bad).

Yikes, no idea what happened to it.   Just reapplied the textures and that fixed it.

[/quote]
Same problem seems to be on the blister on the back interior wall of the Midgard hanger. Same texture (and yes, it was "MainHall", not "Mainhull", my bad).
Several of the carriers also use it

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

Cougar added.

Turrets on the Liberty also seem to have strange rotational axis. They rotate laterally instead of around the vertical axis.

Are these the side turrets? I'll look into it.

Wow it wasn't the side ones, it was the top/bottom ones, weird.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 03:18:20 am by Scooby_Doo »

Also I should say thanks for the great work Scooby. I'm having tons of fun playing around with these ships. I'm using them as a learning tool for mod building.

Turrets on the Liberty also seem to have strange rotational axis. They rotate laterally instead of around the vertical axis.
Updated, that should be fixed now, hopefully I didn't break anything in the process  :nervous:

Phantom added to the list.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
To be honest, I prefered Your old texturing style. Is there any chance to make a fusion of old and new textures or something like that? Your old textures were so oldschool and dirty, I loved that. New maps are schematic and too clean.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline bigchunk1

• bigchunk1 = Awesome²
  • ...and by awesome I mean Jerk!
Hey Scooby did you make this ship?
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=25406.msg1611787#msg1611787

I tried to look it up, but was unable to find it.
BP Multi
The Antagonist
Zacam: Uh. No, using an effect is okay. But you are literally using the TECHROOM ani as the weapon effect.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
My GTACa Nibelheim? It's retextured and returreted Tiger Claw made by Scooby Doo. There is a link on one of the first pages. As I know, it's still downloadable.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Is that my retexture you're using or did you re-produce something similar?
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================