Author Topic: Christmas 2010 Model Re-release (image heavy)  (Read 106869 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Re: Christmas 2010 Model Re-release (image heavy)
Code: [Select]
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'intake10', believed to be in ship Exile_EFN_Aurora.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'intake07', believed to be in ship Exile_EFN_Aurora.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'intake09', believed to be in ship Exile_EFN_Aurora.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'intake08', believed to be in ship Exile_EFN_Aurora.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'intake06', believed to be in ship Exile_EFN_Aurora.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'intake05', believed to be in ship Exile_EFN_Aurora.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'intake02', believed to be in ship Exile_EFN_Aurora.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'intake04', believed to be in ship Exile_EFN_Aurora.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'intake03', believed to be in ship Exile_EFN_Aurora.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'intake01', believed to be in ship Exile_EFN_Aurora.pof

I have this crap with almost every model equipped with intakes [I tested Deimos, Spectre, Aurora and Nimitz], and while all of the intakes are listed in ships.tbl, debug is still nagging. How to fix this? Table entries for the intakes are the same, as in original table file.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
There is no way to fix that, other than removing the intakes from the model and the tables.

It's not really a problem anyway, at least as far as I know. Those messages just mean that FSO doesn't know what to do with those subsystems, or what kind of functionality to associate with them.
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
As I know, the engine doesn't have to know what to do with custom subsystems. If they don't have any specific role, like awacs or something, they should be just destroyable parts of the model.

Anyway, they actually disappeared when I changed this:
$Subsystem: intake01, 10, 0
$Flags: ("untargetable")
To this:
$Subsystem: Intake01, 10, 5.0
$Flags: ("untargetable")
:D
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Weird... is it because you capitalized it or changed the rotation speed?
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
You mean rotation speed of the ship? No, these values remain unchanged.

Ok just the capitalization... weird, because the pof shows lower case.
Actually you changed the rotation from 0 to 5.0

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

Tallahasse Mk 3 has been added.  Sorry about the massive delay, my personal life just got walloped a good one and I kinda lost interest in everything. Its going to take some time getting everything back to normal. In fact I think it's going to take quiet some time, until someone realizes how ****ty of a relationship they're in... but I digress.

I'm sure there's a few bugs in the Talla... I've forgotten a few things in the last few months... oh and I see Imageshack is no longer free LOL.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Bummer. Shame it's not going well for you. I love your models, every single one is a great piece of art.
I hope you get everything sorted out quickly. I was kind of excited for Talon and a new Thunderbolt, but I can wait, no worries.
As for Tallahasse, it's a lovely ship. The only bug I noticed so far are missile launcher normals pointing up instead of forward. Not hard to fix, I guess.
Oh, and Imageshack's gone to dogs, yes. Time to switch the image host, I guess...

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
:bump:
Have you ever considered making a cockpit mesh for the Calvary. I love the side by side arrangement and a cockpit for it would be a real treat to look out of.

EDIT: The Kris' HUD surfaces are broken, could you or someone else attach them properly?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 07:33:29 pm by Woolie Wool »
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
    • German Wing Commander Site
Hi Scooby. Do you make anymore WC Models?
Star Citizen No. 250

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Are there any mirrors for these files? scoobydoo.freespacemods.net didn't come back when the main freespacemods site did.

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline ngld

• Administrator
  • Knossos dev
I found a lot of them on the Wayback Machine. Some of the files are old versions but it's better than not having them at all.

Google Drive | My Server

http://www.mediafire.com/file/glk46q5cr8kcx9v/Scooby_Doo.7z/file

Should be the near-complete Edition.
The only things missing are the HTL versions of some from Exile...

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Those are the wrong ships. That's his old fleet.

--General Battuta

Whoops I must've missed that, probably didn't checked this thread that often...